It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not just walk in...strength by numbers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gehennasoul
rushing a military base would also constitute an act of terrorism too wouldn't it?

More than likely, yes

So on top of putting you in jail for a while you're also put on the no-fly list, which means you have to drive to Canada or Mexico and catch flights that way

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i heard getting shot hurts.

i see no one line post

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
i heard getting shot hurts.

You've heard that as well? I've even heard you could die from it also!

I mean, storming Area 51? Com'on! Even if we were going to do it, where would we find that many people that's stupid enough to go thru with it?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Not only could they shoot you, and detain you, they could ship you out of country. Guantanamo anyone? Correct me if im wrong.

Besides, whats the point? If you make it through the huge expanse to the base where would you look? The base is huge, and if the military stationed there didn't get you riot police would be on the way. You may get in, but you may not see anything before you're detained, and then you'd have a lengthy prison sentence to look forward too.

Just not a smart decision.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel
You have a far better chance of getting a mass of people to storm the Capitol Building and/or the White House. It is simply a matter of location. DC is already ringed by 100 million Americans that can easily drive into the city within 12 hours.

Jon

NOW, THAT is the best idea I've heard in years!
This country is due for a political enema anyways!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Storming Federal buildings? That's just suicide.

Better chance of getting people together to petition the government to abolish the Federal Reserve Bank. That would be the beginning of ending corruption...which would lead to truth in all sorts of areas. Including Area 51.

A people who do not understand what Liberty is will never stand up to tyranny. And we live in a nation of dumbasses who do not understand the Constitution. Our only weapon is to educate the stupid.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just passing by and thought I'd throw in a suggestion.

Have some kind of music festival in Rachel.Something like we have at Glastonbury in the UK.
Well I did say i was only passing through.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There is a fairly common thing about human nature used often by law enforcment, security, military.

True - they can't shoot everyone. But, they can shoot some. Given that its not uncommon to for people not to want to step up and go first.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopSecretArea
I mean, storming Area 51? Com'on! Even if we were going to do it, where would we find that many people that's stupid enough to go thru with it?

People who voted for Bush twice are dumb enough.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
There is a fairly common thing about human nature used often by law enforcment, security, military.

True - they can't shoot everyone. But, they can shoot some. Given that its not uncommon to for people not to want to step up and go first.

I think a peaceful march of several million would be far more effective.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
My oh my you cannot and most likely will not storm area 51 not to rain on your parade but its a little bit outa reach. Its like a big secret corporation that hires several different contractors to do thier experimental work. It is a government facility yes but also a civilian one in a different aspect. The whole place is secretive at the highest level but you wont be shot for not looking straight ahead or whatever else that i have heard in the past. Its a military installation, covert yes but highly advanced in every aspect. In the past Area 51 was an experimental testbed, it flew advanced and just wild aircraft designs back in the 50's and 60's. Now it does the same thing but more commercial, defense contractors are hired more frequently because it cuts costs on funding thier own military minds. I have been there twice the first time I couldnt even notice that I was on any such alien controlled base. The second time although was just plain wierd and disturbing and im going to leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
what is your " army " going to do when the one @ the front is shot dead ?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ya you cant just invade a military base............. thats dumb

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join