It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not just walk in...strength by numbers.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It's funny how everybody is so hung up on Area51. The governmet denies it exsists but if you go to visit there you can be shot on sight. If people really want to know whats going on then why not rally up a couple of hundread thousand people and cross the line.

There is no way they would shoot anybody and we would be able to just walk in. The place doesn't exsist anyway so what are they hiding?

Could you imagine? Do you think if an event was scheduled enough people would show? If so, do you think we could get in?

What say You?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Nice idea, Vive la Révolution, Storm The Bastille...

You may get to experience the "new" non-lethal weaponry first hand and give us all a personal description of the experience.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

I've thought about that too - getting a ridiculous amount of people to infiltrate Area 51 so they are overwhelmed with people coming in at every angle. But I don't think this will happen, I don't think enough people have the motivation to do such a thing.

And I'm fairly sure the government does acknowledge the base now, I forget when they officially announced it though.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I guess in some people's world the military won't notice a bunch of people massing in the desert just outside a secure facility and mobilize the national guard to stop them and protect the base.

Seriously, how do those masses of people get there without anyone noticing? Where will they all park their cars? How are you going to get a "mass of people" all together at the same time? Are the people who get there first going to set up camps and wait until a critical mass of people is achieved?

You have a far better chance of getting a mass of people to storm the Capitol Building and/or the White House. It is simply a matter of location. DC is already ringed by 100 million Americans that can easily drive into the city within 12 hours.

Jon

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SugarCube

Oh yeah , I just thought of the only way the could get all of us. They have that microwave weapon that could probably be projected wide enough to hit alot of people at once. But if they did go through with that it would be a huge blow to them. To hurt so many people would have the entire world up in arms.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Voxel

Agreed, but it would be an interesting event. Just tell everybody to show up on a specific day. It would make the government crazy because there would be to many people moving in from all directions at different times, they wouldn't have the resources to do anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
Agreed, but it would be an interesting event. Just tell everybody to show up on a specific day.

It would be a non-event.

First of all, you would need someone to organize the thing and get people to sign on for the event some time into the future. The problem is that it also makes it easy for government informers to sign on. Then you'll find out that mysteriously all the major highways in Nevada on the set day are closed to non-commercial traffic.

It must be well organized with its own website, thousands of volunteers agreeing to go, and a few hundred people managing the event. If it is not then you run the risk of only getting a few hundred people at most. Enjoy being arrested by the National Guard (if you're lucky) for trespassing.

Even if it were well done, the FBI would just arrest the ringleaders even before the event takes place. What they would be planning and managing would be classified by the government as a conspiracy to plan an terrorist act. The organizers may even be classified as enemy combatants.

Jon

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It's funny how everybody is so hung up on Area51. The governmet denies it exsists but if you go to visit there you can be shot on sight. If people really want to know whats going on then why not rally up a couple of hundread thousand people and cross the line.

There is no way they would shoot anybody and we would be able to just walk in. The place doesn't exsist anyway so what are they hiding?

Could you imagine? Do you think if an event was scheduled enough people would show? If so, do you think we could get in?

What say You?

Here's what I say. Taking the base by storm, in overwhelming numbers is all well and fine to take what you can see on the ground. The good stuff, if it's even still there, is about 5 stories underground. They can lock down the entrance from there, and it would be near impossible to over ride the codes. The real way to obtain the secrets, IMHO, it to place the overlords under arrest, take them to that little horror show in Cuba, and get the secrets hard or easy, depending on the effect of mind control they are under. According to Preston Nickols of Montauk fame, once they have your "signature" they can, from afar, using a computer system, erase your applicable mind and implant a mind that they want the person to have. This is just speculation, but something to think about, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They're watching this thread now.

On top of what others have said, there is also a risk of people chickening out. I remember one day back in elementary school, my whole class was planning on dropping their books at a certain time to annoy the teacher. The time came, and well, only one kid dropped his books.

(edit - removed redundacy.)
(edit - removed point already made about the government admitting the base exists.)

[edit on 8/3/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

Give it a try and let us know how you make out.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
tell me when, you lead, and I'll follow. haha I may be following several miles behind though just to see what happens first.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That was idea at Kent state march in numbers....

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
That was idea at Kent state march in numbers....

Yeah, the difference is that at Kent state the numbers were already there! All they needed was some organization and a little foot-power.

What this thread is proposing would take a lot of people driving a long ways to get to, literally, the middle of nowhere. So I'm guessing like 10 people would show up tops.

Jon

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
two things:

1) not that many people are even interested enough to go through the time, effort and expense to do this,

2) of the people who are interested, at least a small percentage will realize that it is unpatriotic and morally indefensible to storm a secret military base which has highly sensitive information. if you did this, guaranteed there will be spies and foreign agents among those "marching into area 51". do you want that on your conscience?

3) of the people who are still interested, many or most of them would drop out because they're cowards. because although some people might, i say might get through, it is absolutely certain that waves of peopel will die horribly. you can take that to the bank. it will be cold consolation for those people and their loved ones that maybe a few people got through.

this idea is both preposterous and overtly treasonous

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

To hurt so many people would have the entire world up in arms.

Not really. If it's like the military bases that I've been on, there are big signs that say, "No trespassing" and "Authorized personnel only". Sometimes, even "Use of deadly force authorized".

People would just say to anyone that got hurt, "Looks like you can't read!"

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
How many times will this same tired idea be posted? Doesn't anyone look at what is posted already?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
As so blatantly pointed out above:

-You would never get a hundred-thousand people to do such a thing. People have lives, jobs, families, real pursuits. If you got a couple hundred rounded-up for such a thing you'd be lucky.

-Actively organizing such a thing would draw instant attention and bely your whole effort before it began.

-How many "marchers," even if you did amass and make it past the border, would load their pants and beg for any mercy whatsoever once a few hundred 7.62/.50 caliber rounds were sent their way? Being shot at makes one reassess your intentions very quickly and I don't care how fanatic you think you are.

Bottom line is that it's a fantasy and nothing more. People try to turn GLR into the ultimate fantasyland for everything from UFOs to ghosts to planetary travel. For those people it's best that they never learn what's actually going on there lest their wildest dreams come crashing down as the reality of it all becomes mundanely clear.

Groom is nothing more than a priorly nice, quiet place for the USAF and OEMs to try out new and very terrestrial devices in "secret" before deciding upon their viability. There is no material evidence, none, to suggest otherwise.

It's an interesting place but it's not filled with flying saucers or lizard people or galactic doorways to Heaven or other insane such.

Get a grip, people......

AWD

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What about if we went to visit senior homes that are like assisted living and what not? They are allowed to leave. I think nursing homes don't allow anyone leaving except for family. We all could round up some dimensia or alzheimer people and walk on thru to the other side. The immediate families may get upset, but I bet every old cat would love to do anything for us younger folk if it sought us the lies. I don't think they'd mass murder us honestly. If there was a great number. There will be people who speak, because there will be those quick enough to escape and overwhelm the current security. I think the security is only strong enough for a few inquisitive people at first hand. Not a strong populous group like the OP states. Strong enough tho for foreign aircraft and what not, but not personnel type. Sadly with it's security, I doubt it would get beyond the ground level, and never find much out. I just think internally it's more secure.

What about breaching underground? How about some pissed off utility workers? Just think of what underground the utility workers know... Not much beyond what their respirator tubes reach and not too much more than the scent. What about all the technology to build the utility workers that work underground anyway? If that's all they know then the government is 30-50 years ahead of us. But if they can build nice places for workers today that work underground... I wonder what Uncle Sam and some of the same are doing right now?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
@AWD

You are phooking joking, right?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWD
What about if we went to visit senior homes that are like assisted living and what not? They are allowed to leave. I think nursing homes don't allow anyone leaving except for family. We all could round up some dimensia or alzheimer people and walk on thru to the other side.

SSSHHHH!
You're not supposed to spill the secrets of "Operation Moth Balls" on internet forums!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join