It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Colors & Images of MARS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
True Colors & Images of MARS.
I've seen and read this many times, but this is the most well put together montage showing how and why.

I've heard the Indigo Child, who stated he was from Mars in a past life. Kid was 5 and knew tons about the universe and could draw other planets and things, rough location on a small scale.

He said Mars was green, when he was there in a past life.

Anyways, believe the above story or not...

Here is the Mars video:
www.disclose.tv...

Every picture take my rover is "colour coated" from the start..

Yikes!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Shocking but how accurate is this rendition .

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Should this prove out to be true, the real question is; what else are they lying about? The government is not known for being very truthful about things.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Apparently they not "lying" per se, if they themselves, made public pictures in "true color." If the easiest pictures to obtain are not "true color," perhaps that's why we see so many. So what if the sky is blue?

Heck, even if the planet had oxygen and a livable atmosphere (which I don't think it does), this means what? Nothing at all. It's a barren planet. Would be kinda cool if we could live there some day, build colonies, but these videos, I don't know what they are trying to prove. Lies? They are not lies, as NASA provides the things.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
They are not lies, as NASA provides the things.

Thanks for that! I really needed the laugh.

Trust all shall we in the virtue and good faith of NASA.

Yeah, right...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
but these videos, I don't know what they are trying to prove. Lies? They are not lies, as NASA provides the things.

Indeed. And I dont really know where the video poster gets his "example of how Mars is being presented in the media" from: the page is a blog and theres a quite nice panorama on the front page of mars.jpl.nasa.gov... that's not so much red as it is dusty brown. Its been a LONG time ago since the "technocolor" red images where used, I thought that by now Mars being bluer is public knowledge.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Yeah NASA has been doctoring the colors of Mars for years. This is pretty old news. Probably would have been better off asking Internos or Mike Singh if you could post this thread in their forums as this stuff is pretty much their specialty!

More scientific than Alien/UFO (indigo child excluded of course).

top topics

join