It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 91 - Dr. Michio Kaku Part 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Dr Michio Kaku (PT-1) Show-91

World renown physicist Dr. Michio Kaku graces Dave and Johnny an exclusive interview explaining topics such as Multiverse's, Teleportation, Cloning and so much more. He also kindly answers member questions. The SkepticOverlord returns to the "Skeptic OverView", and of course we have our UFO Sightings report. This episode is a 'must-listen'.

Dr. Michio Kaku's Official Website

THREADS DISCUSSED:

Stop Raising The Minimum Wage & Stop Whining

6th Man On Moon Announces Were Not Alone On Kerrang Radio?

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

Obama in Berlin!?

I Abstain In 2008: The Second American Revolution

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 90:00
file: atsmix_3029.mp3
size: 31646k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
So, when's part 2?

TheBorg - Trent

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
So, when's part 2?

Next week.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Wow, Michio Kaku! Downloading it now, can't wait, nicely done guys!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Great show and marvellous interview with Dr. Michio Kaku Dave and Johnny.

But I must admit that at one moment when I totally relaxed where listening to that interview, you know sitting in the sun drinking a glass of beer, I was almost knocked out of my chair choked myself in my beer and stopped breathing for a few milliseconds by what Dr, Dr. Michio Kaku said here.

We are privileged to be alive to witness the greatest transition in the history of the human race, the transition from type zero to type one.
But that transition is not guaranteed of course, and maybe that is why we don’t see Aliens visited us every day because maybe they didn’t do that transition.

I absolute don’t understand in any way how a brilliant man he is can say a thing like that.
But that’s me of course.
I really look forward to part two, thanks for this one.

[edit on 1/8/08 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 1/8/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

Great show guys! One of the best.

Looking forward to part two next week.

-ProjectPhyrePhly- (P3)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

What time in the file does he say this?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nice interview. *Bump* for more recognition.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just listened to the whole thing. Really great job.

On the first question, I think the member was referring to "phi" as in the Golden Mean. Dr. Kaku answered it as "psi", which was still a really interesting answer. When you've got a great guest, even the misunderstandings produce some gold.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks guys, good interview, and the of the questions I posed, I was pleased to get one asked, and the one I wanted to know about the most!

I JUST FLAGGED AND STARRED THIS MUTHA!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That was a very interesting inquiry, definately worth the listen, the guy is laid back in his answer, that's what I like.

He may not know of the sercret dealings with dark governments, so that's alright, that fifty years ahead in technology didn't bypass him.

-The reason they are behind the scenes maybe they may not want to restrict the flow of information that comes from an untapped source.-

mankinds potential is still being harnessed.

I would say they have technology now that is two hundred years of what is known, locked up in safe keeping. Baby steps, perhaps, handling different models of crafts is one way of promoting growth, the more elaborate they get, the more effecient, along with simplistic.

I imagine all forms of science are all linked to the same science of creation. "Earth Science"

Our clones maybe a watered down version of what is, but we are clones. Should we compare us to the ones we are creating.

And as far as technology being handed down, not necessarily the case I believe the enlightened individuals that still know what creation is about have the potential to create. They could be tapping into past lives. That play out in simultaneous existances.

Food for thought.

Good Thread.
Encart Dicationary:
science (noun)

1.study of physical world
the study of the physical and natural world and phenomena, especially by using systematic observation and experiment

It's the phenomena, that stands out hugh?
Plural of phenomenon.

Phenomenon (noun) plural versiono of phenomena
1.something experienced
a fact or occurence that can be observed

2.something notable
something that is out of the ordinary and excites people's interest and curiousity

3.extraordinary person or thing
somebody or something that is, or is considered to be, truly extraordinary and marvelous

4.object of perception
PHILOSOPHY
something percieved or experienced, especially an object as it is apprehended by the human senses as opposed to an object as it intrinistically is in itself

[edit on 2-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I've not had a chance to listen yet, but just getting Dr Kaku on board is a huge coup for ATS and its members.

Well done guys, I look forward to listening.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just...excellent.

Was everything I hoped for and a bit more. The guy amazes me. Huge coup getting him on the show.

Looking forward to the next time he's on

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

That'll be Thursday, or thereabouts anyway.

TheBorg - Trent

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Great Show!
Congrats on getting Michio Kaku.

It's also nice to hear that we may possibly be able to travel to another universe after ours gets too lame.

edit - Lookin' forward to part 2.

[edit on 8/4/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Outstanding job guys!!!...just one letdown in the faact that you guys choose to plug in a question about an Anonymous member instead of giving preference to the members that take their time and sign up and are actually habitual users of the site.

That aside I am amazed at how Dr. Kaku explain this complicated themes in a way that most of us would understand. I have no background in science but everytime I listen to him I can grasp what he talks.

Something that it keeps going thorugh my head is when he talks about terrorism in our transition from Type 0 to Type 1, I dont know why but Ted Kaczynski's name just pop into my head.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
Outstanding job guys!!!...just one letdown in the fact that you guys choose to plug in a question about an Anonymous member instead of giving preference to the members that take their time and sign up and are actually habitual users of the site.

Hey Bunch....

Thanks for the comments. We have been doing one Anonymous question in our last few interviews because, quite frankly, SOME OF US that are registered members today were once ANONYMOUS. Johnny and I try and ask the best questions that we can for a particular guest. As some questions are similar to other questions asked, we try and pick ones that are different or have a different slant. Johnny will tell you that he was Anonymous long before he ever became a member. Hope that answers your question. Again, thanks for the compliment and the comment.

Dave

[edit on 8/5/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

No biggie... it does makes a lot of sense what you are saying. Specially when having a guest like Dr. Kaku you should bring the best possible questions to the table and if you guys deemed that the question was on that list then is your call.

Like I said earlier good job and keep bringing the big names, the whole interview was worth the time...cant wait for Part II. Thanks for taking your time and respond.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Absolutely fabulous job guys. Highly commendable.

A bit disapointed Dr Kaku misinterpreted PHI for psy though. I would have loved to here his response on that.
You guys and gals rock. Great learning site.
sp

[edit on 8/5/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It was so refreshing to hear a man of that intellect kick back with the guys and shoot the breeze like an nfl game was about to begin. You set him at ease and he rolled.
Amazing.

<<   2 >>

join