It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Theories - No Planes - Flight 93 Call & INWO Cards.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just thought we could discuss this, as it is something I have found interesting..

What are your opinions?

Enlighting The Shadows 911

Flight 93 Ceecee Lyles - You did Great!

INWO - Did Playing Cards From 1994 Also Predict 911?

WTC magically heals itself - Layer Masks

[edit on 29-7-2008 by BlackMumba]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The ceecee flight 93 faked phone call is amazing.
After her call before she hangs up, somone tells her "you did great!". Busted.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The first video is very interesting. I always thought something about that particular video didn't look right but couldn't put my finger on it. Now its obvious - the shadows! They dont match with the shadows on the side of the WTC and the planes fuselage.

The tape covering the phone call is creepy. Dont know what else to say about that other than as time goes on more questions and suspicions arise about what really happened that day.

The pic of the towers on the playing cards is bizarre. IMO the tower that has been hit is even slightly tilted as it was in videos of the actual event. And its reference to 'nukes' obviously supports claims the towers were hit with mini nukes. I dont see how anyone can explain these things away as sheer coincidence.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Aye, the Ceecee Lyles call really makes your heart sink, I wish we could know for sure what happened to her and the rest of Flight 93.

"You did great" wasn't a cabin friend I don't believe because Ceecee was smart, she took longer to hang up the phone than you usually would, she knew....

Enlighting the shadows was great, you can't deny it as fact! that's what i love about it.

Here are the layer masks I spotted today

WTC Magically Heals - Layer Masks

[edit on 29-7-2008 by BlackMumba]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

I laugh at threads like these.

Do you for one moment THINK...

The government sets up the most MASSIVE conspiracy of killing 3 thousand of it's own......

oh god the ignorance.... it just hurts.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

The government sets up the most MASSIVE conspiracy of killing 3 thousand of it's own......

Ya what an absurd insinuation.

But if they did? what would you want to happen to all the people conciously involved in the attacks and covering up the crime in internet 911 forums such as this one?

Inquiring minds want to know

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

No, you don't get it.

Do you really think the government would release a tape where they thought they would get implicated?

Did Cece's husband come out stating that he thought it was a cover up????

I'll give you a hint.....

NO!

Ivan,

Your video stated that she was shot and the items were planted. That no items could have survived. Lies and more lies. Research ANY plane crash. EVERY CRASH has items that survive.

How come you haven't researched who found the items? I gave you phone numbers?

You see, you can report me to the mods all you want. I am not being "hateful" I am being "truthful"

This is why you ignore my questions and fail to respond to the truth when it is presented to you.

I honestly think you do not believe in any of the stuff you post, rather you just do this to see what type of a rise you can get out of people.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Wow this evidence is very compelling. The first video on the shadows is something I had not realized, then only to see the last video of the missle!

Thank you for putting it together for us!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I had to respond. Normally I would ignore such things, but throat makes some good points. He is nto being hateful, he is simply repeating what he believes to be the truth.

So let me start with your previous post and your first question...THINKING for one moment would my Government kill off 3000 of "its own"?

No doubt in my mind they would. The first problem I see here is that you consider yourself one of their own. Your not. You are part of the slave class and if needed you are the means to an end. If you look at history a bit, it is very easy to see that your government cares little about you. They didnt care about anyone who was sitting on the USS Liberty (now admitted to be a staged attack which resulted in the death of US Servicemen) Or how about the USS Maine? What about the first WTC Bombimg and the over 100 hours of recorded tapes that PROVE that the FBI not only KNEW about the attack, but they planned it and supplied the bomb making materials for the attack to be carried out. Have you ever looked into the OKC Bombing? So history has shown us, without any doubt, that the US Government will kill off "it's own". The only real difference between any of the cases I list and 9/11 is body count. However, after looking at what has happened as a direct result of 9/11, it is very easy to see why you would need such a high body count.

reply to post by IvanZana

No, you don't get it.

Do you really think the government would release a tape where they thought they would get implicated?

Did Cece's husband come out stating that he thought it was a cover up????

I'll give you a hint.....

NO!

No Cece's husband did not sceam cover up. Instead he found the same holes in the story that the rest of us find everyday. Cell phones can not maintain a signal from a moving airplane. So how did his wife call from a cell phone from a moving plane that was in the air? Did you notice on the recording of her phone call that you never even hear the signal break up for even a moment. That indicates a very good signal strength. How is that possible from a moving plane? No he does nto scream cover up, but he questions the story he is given. That alone would indicate further investigation needs to be done.

Now do I think the government would release a tape where they thought they could be implicated? Well your first probelm is "they thought". Maybe they didnt think it would implicate them. So IF that was the case, would they release it then? To be honest I would never have heard the "you did great" had I not been listening for it.

If you want to believe the offcial story, thats fine. Run with it. If you believe 9/11 was an inside job...fine. The one thing NO ONE can ignore is the amount of unanswered questions that remain regarding what happened on that day in history. The fact that it is the biggest, most deadliest attack ever on US Soil, you would think the Government would want to get the full story for nothing more than a matter of record and historical reference. Yet they don't. This Government spent more money investigating the Clinton/Lewinsky affair than they did 9/11. Does that make sense to you at all?

Believe what you want, but can you really sit there and say there is no need for a new, complete, thorough, independent Investigation?

If you answer yes to the above question, then you my friend are also a "Truher". Most people get it real confused and think "Truther" means inside job or no planes or any other number of theories. That is completely inaccurate. A real "Truther" simply wants an Independent, thorough, complete Investigation and let the evidence lead you to where ever it may.

Your video stated that she was shot and the items were planted. That no items could have survived. Lies and more lies. Research ANY plane crash. EVERY CRASH has items that survive.

You are correct, but not every plane crash caused the plane to vaporize. That is the difference. In EVERY other plane crash, you also find the actual plane. However in the case of Flight 93 the plane vaporizes, the people disentergrate, but personal belongings made of plastic survive intact? I dont know what happened but I do know that 2+2 equals 4 and that this story defies all basic logic. Hence, it should be investigated.

editted to fix teh jumbled mess I origianlly made of this post lol

[edit on 29-7-2008 by MrWendal]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You're welcome Scott

MrWendal: Wow , I couldn't have put it any better than that!

I agree with you 100%

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
BlackMumba, you might like this video:

Air vs. Skyscraper

[edit on 29-7-2008 by im_being_censored]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

My suspicions is that she was taken underground with the rest of the missing, and enslaved. Or offered as food for the aliens there.

Some may laugh, but those who are awake will know this is not as far-fetched as it may seem.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Never mind. Anger overtook me.

[edit on 7/29/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It is commens like the on above me that make the "truth" movement the joke that it is today. I can sit here and speculate all day long about what might have happened to the women, that does not make it so.

If people would concentrate on the unanswered questions without offering speculation, then a new investigation might be possible. Instead people speculate (and no matter what you believe it is percieved as far fetched) and you get laughed at, then that is what is used against any "truth" movement

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
It is commens like the on above me that make the "truth" movement the joke that it is today. I can sit here and speculate all day long about what might have happened to the women, that does not make it so.

If people would concentrate on the unanswered questions without offering speculation, then a new investigation might be possible. Instead people speculate (and no matter what you believe it is percieved as far fetched) and you get laughed at, then that is what is used against any "truth" movement

Well... Sorry. I though this was a forum where ideas were to be discussed. Not a place to be politically correct.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Your ignorance is beyond belief. Do you honestly expect us to believe the official story of boxcutters and terrorists without an ounce of proof? What do you take us for??

Numerous instances of government false-flag operations have been highlighted in this forum yet you come out with outlandish remarks such as "do you honestly think the government would kill its own people?" Well duh, actually yes, we do.

It is you that is in denial. You choose to believe the official account yet proof it was all a lie is all around you. You honestly take the definition of 'gullible' to a whole new level...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

ThrotYogart only believes in our Government the rest of us are insan!
there I said it I feel great!

ThrotYogart is here to inlighting us to show how wrong we all are.

Why, I find him entertaining.

Of course I wouldnt want to stand to close to him, Lighning might strike.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by MrWendal

Well... Sorry. I though this was a forum where ideas were to be discussed. Not a place to be politically correct.

No one is asking you to be politically correct. I am all for listening to the ideas of others. That being said, your gonna sit here and tell me this women was fed to some aliens who live underground? Please show me one sliver of proof that supports the claim that you made. Just one.

FACT: You can't do it. It is 100% pure speculation on your part. That is why people laugh at the "Truth" movement. Let's forget the fact that I think the idea you propose is completely asinine and ludacris on every level. Let's just put that aside. You can't prove a word of it. That is where the problem lies. INSTEAD of offering your ideas and speculation... all you have to do is focus on the questions that have not been answered. The goal is a NEW INVESTIGATION, not filling in the blanks yourself and solving the case.

As an example...let's look at the original Loose Change film. A good film, that pointed out many problems with the official story. What I hated about the film is the way they offered their own ideas and possible scenarios without a single shred of proof. That makes it no better than the official story. What they should have done, was exactly what they did in Loose Change Final Cut. Point out the the problems and allow the viewer to form their own opinion and draw their own conclusions from the evidence provided. That's it. If people simply concentrated on the the unanswered questions without offering their speculation, the "truth" movement may have actually had an impact. Instead you have infighting, planes vs no planes, controlled demo, and of course flesh eating aliens.

If you can not see that as a problem, then you really should take your blinders off.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Being such a total naysayer Mr. ThroatYogurt. Does anyone but me find it a bit of a coincidence that Mr. yogurt is located in Langley,Va.?
I have to admit though, I think that the "you did great" line was probably her friend telling her that she did not sound hysterical,because she was trying to remain calm and collected knowing that maybe she was leaving the last message of her life to her husband and children. If she had been screaming and hysterical, her children,if they would have heard the message, would have been traumatized. At least the last thing they heard was their mother,a professional flight attendant, calmly telling her family that she loved them.
As far as the magically healing bldg. I dont see it.
BTW cell phones work just fine on jet aircraft up to about 20,000 ft.,according to everything I have been able to find out. The only reason that you are told to turn them off is them very slim possibility that the signal may disrupt data and voice communication.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

I find him entertaining also

What I'd really like to see is throatyoghurt come into this thread (it seems he likes to post in every other thread where he can offer an answer except those where the proof is conclusive) and explain to us all how an aluminium nose cone impacts a building and exits the other side INTACT. Even an expert in spin such as mr yoghurt cant explain this one away.

Paging mr yoghurt to this thread..

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Nonchalant]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join