It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of ETs = End of major religions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mimer

We are so accustomed to acting from our heads that even if a craft landed in front of you, Larry King stepped out , a 7 ft reptilian looking fella walked out and said? "Wanna go for a spin"? We would find some way to wash it away in our finite brain matter and explain it away.

Even if the reptilian said...."Try to pull my head off if you think Im wearin a mask...take this knife and cut my finger and it bled" We would explain it away...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
First of all they will have a better understanding of the universe, they will have a better understanding of every living organism and how it came to be, animals, fish, plants, humans.(Evolution and Growth)
They will have a greater understanding of stars, planets, galaxies, our solar system, they will have a greater understanding of the after-life, birth, death, time and the soul and where we indeed come from and go after leaving mortality? They will have a greater understanding of the consciousness of life, they will have a greater understanding of who or what was behind the creation of all things in the universe. I do not suggest they will know it all but their understanding will far surpass ours by millions to hundreds of millions of years. Our science, and understanding of the universe and of who we really are would be blown out of the water. Our understanding of life, earth and the universe would change forever.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I'd say thats a pretty fair summation of how its going to go down. You wont see my crying about the end of religion .

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
First of all they will have a better understanding of the universe, they will have a better understanding of every living organism and how it came to be, animals, fish, plants, humans.(Evolution and Growth)
They will have a greater understanding of stars, planets, galaxies, our solar system, they will have a greater understanding of the after-life, birth, death, time and the soul and where we indeed come from and go after leaving mortality? They will have a greater understanding of the consciousness of life, they will have a greater understanding of who or what was behind the creation of all things in the universe. I do not suggest they will know it all but their understanding will far surpass ours by millions to hundreds of millions of years. Our science, and understanding of the universe and of who we really are would be blown out of the water. Our understanding of life, earth and the universe would change forever.

So? i seriously doubt that is information they would divulge,getting to those pedastals of understanding is what shapes humans...handing it over on a silver plate is just boring...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
What came first? The chicken or the egg? You gotta serve somebody. Even aliens.
The Great White Spirit has many variations in my belief.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
What came first? The chicken or the egg? You gotta serve somebody. Even aliens.
The Great White Spirit has many variations in my belief.

The egg

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

What came first? The chicken or the egg? You gotta serve somebody. Even aliens. The Great White Spirit has many variations in my belief.

True, as long as the Chickens play nice and don't eat the eggs!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

" I do not suggest they will know it all but their understanding will far surpass ours by millions to hundreds of millions of years. Our science, and understanding of the universe and of who we really are would be blown out of the water. Our understanding of life, earth and the universe would change forever." [ Malevolent_Aliens ]

Thank you for your input on their civilization. It is indeed a great observation. By the way, Mr. Clifford Stone, US Army Ret., who spent over twenty years in the UFO secret research under the auspices of the US Govt, said that these beings very likely have 1-2 Billion years or more of a viable civilization.

Ladies & gentlemen, that is beyond comprehension. That makes me feel much like a wildflower on the side of a major highway.

One day at a time for us.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Probably not. You can give someone an ipod, but people will always be primitive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join