It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found this video - What should I do with it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
looks like a wolf to me, It's ears hidden in the darkness of the shadow.

It even moves and blinks like a wolf in the third video, that video i've never seen before and it really seals it for me.

At one point it raises it's head just enough you can see the top of a big black nose, not the small, almost non existant nose typical greys are supposed to have.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

if you look at its eyes they blink, thats pretty convincing for me but sadly i cant say its real or fake. i cant say its real because all the atention seeking jerks who make stuff up, and i cant say its fake because i want it to be real.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

stop being lazy his case is one of the most documented in UFO history.
I have seen some of the UFO's that he has photos of.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Thank you! I had the same questions when I saw it. It is a strange piece of video since it presents a variety of problems to analyze.

If it were the reflections of a dog in the window one would expect to see the rest of the dog. Not saying parts couldn't be Photoshopped out, but it would be difficult to rework the background areas where the dog was erased.

I'm very happy to share this with ATS, but I'm not making any claims about it. I find it different from the others and expect to put some time into analyzing it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't believe any of these "alien" or most UFO videos even. It is so easily faked and just frustrates believers like myself.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
That is a very interesting observation looking at the David Letterman photo. When I get time, I'll see if I can work on that.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I agree Nephra. I let that post pass since the individual claimed to have knowledge of the real video and didn't have knowledge of the other events that surround the whole affair.

That just didn't make much sense to me.

Someone mentioned the flashes before and after the alien in the window scene. That kind of insight perks my ears since they offer new information. I've heard about these flashes somewhere else.

So if this is the actual footage, we only have a small portion.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If this turns out to be yet another hoax i say we linch the mefer

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
(and no, this video is not the actual video, don't ask me how I know).

Guess what I'm going to ask you.

Are the debunkers lying?

(edit - In case you don't know, the youtube username "Warningradio" is the group that the debunker that was on Larry King is from.)

[edit on 7/28/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Read the whole thread. This is a real portion of the actual romanek video it has been verified.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
BTW I showed this to someone who saw the beings recovered from Roswell and they said it looks very similar.

Take that or leave it. but that is what they told me.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SL55T0T0

If this turns out to be yet another hoax i say we linch the mefer

LMAO...that is just too funny. If this is a hoax, then the hoax is on me too.

I do understand where you are coming from. So in this case, please keep the lynching to a minimum. All I ask is you call before you drop by.

Yes, I would like to think this is the actual video. I allow it may not be. But if it is, somebody should be paying me for PR work.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Always a pleasure seeing this junk again on video.This is the exact reason why some of us are skeptics.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well thanks for at least bringing us a portion of the real (as in the video, not necessarily the alien) Romanek video.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

I got no problem with that. I'm just happy to be able to share it with you guys. And I have no personal stake in it.

Then again, maybe I posted this backward. Perhaps, I should have done an analysis and posted that.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Nothing personal against you bro.Its a good thread as many are responding.Its just the same videos seem to keep appearing on here for reasons other they are fake.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
looks like a wolf to me, It's ears hidden in the darkness of the shadow.

It even moves and blinks like a wolf in the third video, that video i've never seen before and it really seals it for me.

At one point it raises it's head just enough you can see the top of a big black nose, not the small, almost non existant nose typical greys are supposed to have.

LOL, good call. It looks like a yellow lab waiting to be let in filmed with the camera's nightshot turned on.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Actually I agree pause it at 7 seconds you can see the snout I think. Great pick up man, you deserve a star. I now think it is a wolf, and the reason why this has not been made public is due to the speculation this guy wants/needs so he can sell his product.

Z

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hey all!

Well before I post again after i do some research, Im going to say that this
video is a fake, but If I could have a little more background information on this before I search it would be nice!
So anyways thanks ahead of time.
If you want to just U2U me!

Sincerely,
joshedis

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Didn't the guy say he had several minutes of footage?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join