It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found this video - What should I do with it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well we all know this video has been out for while in many different forms
Supposedly in the TV interview there was a lot more to the story and a lot more “Evidence " to support his claim.

My question is where is it? It's been a while now.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't want to catch any grief over this, so take it or leave it. This is not the entire clip, but to the best of my knowledge IS the clip from Stans daughters bedroom. Prior to this you see two very bright flashes. The face moves up from the bottom of the sill looks around a bit and ducks back down. You then have Stan come into the frame, in his boxers no less and look through the window down the length of his house. It is to bad that they didn't catch the flashes. I found them more interesting then the alleged Alien shot. But again this is just video. Give me something I can hold in my hand. One whole chapter deals with the implant extracted from Stans leg. I believe it was sent to the University of Texas , Austin. Not sure who did the analysis. The initial results are Bio-nano in nature. A living machine so to speak. And I quote " not of this planet "I find that fascinating. Something I also found impressive was the sound analysis done by Dr. Ronald Stearman, again at the U of T Austin.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

Thanks for the info dazbog. where you present at a screening then I take it?

Nice find gary starred and flagged!

time for the experts I think.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I apologize for my posts. I was tired and got confused lol.

Great find! Thanks!

S + F

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the info dazbog. where you present at a screening then I take it?

There are several copies floating around of the finished documentary which obviously include the clip in question. I suspect it is only a matter of time before someone will post the thing on Google. Many people are upset with Clay for holding everyone to non disclosure agreements.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hmmm.

Another fake in an ocean of many more fakes.

If the video were real I highly doubt that the alien would have been there for long.

Cameras require operation, i.e. being switched on.

Who on this planet keeps their camcorder (for those that have them) in night mode?

Please... this is such tosh. Not to mention the fact that the more compelling shots would have been watching the 'alien' walk up to the window and walk away again... now that would have been more convincing. Seeing some action. Not just some paper-mache head bobing up and down.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Apparently you do not know the story surrounding this video. The camera had been set up to catch what was thought to be a peeping tom. Turns out it was a bit different than what they expected. Please use the search function if you want to know more. Stan Romanek was the man whose home this being showed up at repeatedly.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The debunkers have seen Stan's video. I just emailed them to ask them if this is it. I'll post their reply when I get it.

(edit - The debunkers I'm talking about are the ones that were on Larry King. Well, one of them was on anyway.)

[edit on 7/28/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
THIS IS IT!!!!

I didn't get a reply back from the debunkers yet, but they just replied in the video.

(edit - the debunkers are the youtube account named "Warningradio")

(edit - I also noticed that Stan's forums went down at about the time this video went up.
extra edit - Nevermind, it went down a couple days before. Although, since the OP mentioned that it's "been going around the internet" it's possible that it could have something to do with it. Oh, and Warningradio did write me back, but that doesn't matter now since they commented in the video.)

[edit on 7/28/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
After the initial surprise of something or someone at my window. The people that know me, and one found out in an instant by being pinned to the wall
after he yelled "BOO" from behind a door.
Anyway, my dogs are my ears cause I'm 80% deaf and they can hear great.So between the dogs and me this whatever it is...WILL be sorry it came to my house.
Did I mention, kids don't come to my house on Halloween...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog
There are several copies floating around of the finished documentary which obviously include the clip in question.

Where'd you hear this from? I wasn't aware that the documentary was even finished. Did your source say anything about where we can find it? I'd like to take a gander, even though I'm a little suspicious of this case. I want to see more evidence before I judge.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Did I miss something here, I thought this video had already been shown to be a very obvious fake?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Advanced life forms peeping through our windows...traverse through the stars to just...peep through someones window, yep.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
Did I miss something here, I thought this video had already been shown to be a very obvious fake?

This is the first time we're seeing the video. You're probably thinking of the parodies and the debunker's video.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Where'd you hear this from? I wasn't aware that the documentary was even finished. Did your source say anything about where we can find it? I'd like to take a gander, even though I'm a little suspicious of this case. I want to see more evidence before I judge.

I didn't hear it from anyone, I watched the copies being made. It has been finished for some time. There are however problems . Some legal,ego and of course money. I suspect pieces will be posted until clay understands that the process needs to be expedited or ( for him ) all will be lost.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Oh my, if this is the real footage that a lot of people have been dying to see it's going to cause quite a stir, for the simple fact that it's ####!

Another twitchy bloody foam head, how can so much hype fall so hard?

It's so unfair in Conspiracy world sometimes........

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

sweet thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is very strange.

I didn't make any claims about this video and all of a sudden I have emails asking is it real? Honestly, I don't know.

I guess the MIB will be visiting me. I hope Larry King and David Letterman call I could use the appearance fee.

I'm just amazed. Oh, I'm going to need bail money.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Someone here needs to look into the folks behind this "alien in the window" crap before even bothering to consider any flimsy video evidence (and no, this video is not the actual video, don't ask me how I know).

Seriously, Stan Romonack?!?!?!?!?!?!? (spelling wrong, I know too lazy to look him up) I am wondering if he has ever been attached to....ah....er....very questionable things of this nature in the past? If so, your right, this time he must be telling the truth.....yeah right.

As I said, and some don't understand, there is nothing to this story, and nothing....I do mean nothing, will come of it. Other than to perpetuate the stereotype that his community has earned, and so richly deserves.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join