It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vril Disks 1941-1945

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL - Your Maria Orsic from Venus (or what) look 100% like Cheryl Ladd ( Charlie’s Angels)

Maria Orsic?

Cheryl Ladd

And without smile:

And in motion:

OH PLEASE!

[edit on 23-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Linking it all together

Tesla supposedly had the knowledge on how to manipulate gravity and thus produce a device capable of flight. We know that towards the end of his life he was very paranoid and secretive about his inventions.

Tesla had two students which interestingly share a common thread. The first Marconi you will all know about, the second less well known about was Otis T Carr.

Wikipedia says the following on Mr. Carr:

“Otis T. Carr (December 7, 1904 - September 20, 1982) first emerged into the 1950s flying saucer scene in Baltimore, Maryland, in 1955 when he founded OTC Enterprises, a company which was supposed to advance and apply technology originally suggested by Nicola Tesla.”

Those of you who know a little about Marconi will know that legend has it that he built disc shaped craft and conducted anti gravity experiments aboard his floating Lab, the yacht known as “Electra”.

So other then these two students of Tesla conducting anti gravity experiments is there any deeper connection?

Otis T Carrs anti-gravity device consisted of rotating gyros filled with liquid mercury, my opinion is that he never was successful at producing Teslas device!

The German disc had an anti-gravity engine called the “Thule Triebworks”
The main part of this gravity engine was called “a Marconi Vortex dynamo”

“Thule Triebworks (Thrustworks). These drives relied on Hans Coler's SS-adapted free energy Konverter (Magnetstromapparat) coupled to various Van De Graaf band generators and a Marconi vortex dynamo (a huge spherical tank of heated mercury at the centre of each craft) to create powerful rotating electromagnetic fields that affected gravity and reduced mass.”

Why had the Germans attributed this device to Marconi and why was two students of tesla involved with liquid mercury vortex technology?

My stance on this is that the Germans managed to get their hands on one of Marconi’s flying discs, unlike Mr. Carr I believe Marconi was successful in replicating Teslas gravity engine.

The Nazi scientists further experimented with Teslas mercury vortex engine and it became known as the “Bell” project.

One last bit of information which you guys are going to like, look at the blueprint for the Vril disc. The drive mechanism is given the name “glocke”……glocke is German for Bell!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

AHH the good old NAZI BELL
i wish there was a definite answer as to what this devise really did do!

i love this story out of all the Nazi secret tech, the reason why is because it could be so many things.

when the truth does finally come out about the bell and the experiments if it does at all? it may be an enormous let down.

what if it was just that? a bell! now that would make me laugh.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think there is a high chance that this mercury vortex technology first developed in Tesla`s time is linked to the Bell. Also its interesting that one of the main Scientists who worked on these Nazi craft “Dr Winfried O Schumann” was captured by the Americans after the war and brought to America. Lets not forget that reports of the American flying triangles have it that the propulsion system is based on a rotating mercury plasma. I don’t think that all of the bread crumbs leading from Tesla to Marconi, Marconi to the Nazi, The Nazi via W O Schumann to the Americans could be a big coincidence.

The sad thing about all this is that when you realize this you come to the understanding that humans have had this technology since Tesla`s time and yet even today we are still flying around and making trips to space using primitive technology…all very sad actually!

If you look at the Vril disc blueprints you will see that in application the glocke (bell) is actually mounted in the craft in an inverted position.
Its called the bell because it is shaped somewhat like a church bell however most people assume it is mounted with the wider end pointing downwards, the blueprints shows us it actually functioned the other way around with the wide end pointed skywards.

Obviously the TR-3B would be a further advancement on this.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Geesh. Some people here are like Star Trek fans but instead of the (fictional) Star Trek universe they have their Nazi UFO universe. Please. Get a grip. Go to Wikipedia and read about WW2, the aircraft- and weapontechnology involved. Compare the technology (at the time) to the what is speculated in the Nazi UFO myth. You'll see huge technological gaps.

Lol, I'm sorry but anyone who uses wikipedia with such consistency needs to find another source of information. In the academic world you would get laughed at if you tried to site it as a source for anything credible.

I'm not saying I agree with the OP, but his stuff is an interesting read, as well as everything else in here. But you should not rely so heavily on a site like that. Replying to someone and saying oh yeah wikipedia is almost as bad as saying I have proof of this and not providing any evidence.

I enjoy watching you two debate; but at least the OP has provided difference sources for some information. Though like most of what I see here I don’t instantly believe any of it.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 3/16/2010 by Everwatcher33]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"Lol, I'm sorry but anyone who uses wikipedia with such consistency need to find another source of information"

I'm sorry but who are you referring to when you infer the reliance on Wikipedia for material? The word consistency has a specific meaning and implys that all information presented was simply pulled off Wikipedia. I took one quote, a sentence from wikipedia and it is a general statement which I know to be correct.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
"Lol, I'm sorry but anyone who uses wikipedia with such consistency need to find another source of information"

I'm sorry but who are you referring to when you infer the reliance on Wikipedia for material? The word consistency has a specific meaning and implys that all information presented was simply pulled off Wikipedia. I took one quote, a sentence from wikipedia and it is a general statement which I know to be correct.

Perhaps the person I quoted? TerraX

I am sorry that it may have created confusion because of the date of his last post. But I was stating a fact that he uses mostly wiki to argue against someone.

[edit on 3/16/2010 by Everwatcher33]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...

See link above

I don't think this has been picked up before i.e. that the vril disc images clearly shows the bell device mounted centrally and being the propulsion system for the craft. You can see the drive motor shaft connecting the bell device to a motor mounted lower in the craft. The bell device is surrounded in a protective ceramic cover to shield part of its radiation from the crew. In the drawing referred to as the "glockenmantel" or bell cover! I have enlarged and inverted the bell so it is recognisable to those who have seen images of the Nazi bell.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
whilst it is interesting that the bell is on those blueprints it does not make them authentic, they could be an elaborate hoax.

and what about the so called danger when this thing the bell was run! it had to be operated far from human danger as it's said a lot died or got very sick whist it was run,then it was only run for mere seconds.

taking that into account you think in the last throws of the war when the Germans were desperate and were fleeing they perfected this device in such a small time frame.

OR maybe the Americans got the bell tech and the main man HANS KAMMLER i mean he just vanished! find him and you have your answer.

i would love for the german UFO tech to be true but it's a hard one to find out fact from fiction.BUT as ATS post master ZORGON says "more and more DATA is finely being released or the stories are being told" so possibly we will get to the bottom of the German/American NAZI saucer tech, and it may all be true!

I too hope this to be the case but for now i stay on the fence.i will say that you the OP have a very good case that needs answers.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

There is an interesting book out right now on Amazon by Boris Shchiglik
called "The Triumvirate"

It actually goes in depth about vril disks and the nazi ufo connection...the book is a bit short but gets to the point.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
well one thing i do know for certain when it comes to great technology the German's have the know how. they had it back then in the war and they have it still.maybe i shall get that book, has any one read it? any new info on the bell? die glocke

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think the vril blueprint is genuine because until I mentioned that it showed the bell mounted inverted in the disc I don't think it had been spotted, at least I never seen or heard if this despite reading up on the subject.

The bell is contained inside a thick walled "glockenmantel" which prevents the crew from being harmed by the radiation from the bell device.

If you want further proof a California defence contractor has conducted experiments to replicate the bell and they have confirmed that it did indeed produce gravitational field manipulation.

The Kecksburg UFO crash in 1965 was no ET craft, one of these devices had broke loose from its drive shaft and went out of control, it was later recovered by the military.

These devices wouldn't give the Nazi war advantage because the energy radiated by the bell device set off explosives, this means you cant carry bombs, artillery etc They tried to develop ray wepons but ran out of time!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I must admit that was a good find that bell in those blueprints
nice 1 a 1st you should be proud of that m8. yes the kecksburg "acorn" did fit the exact description of the bell device rite down to a pool of purplish colored liquid metal it had leaked.

man i would of loved to have witnessed that thing and i agree it was "one that got away" but was it man made tech or reverse engineered tech from some downed crash?

this topic is ALLWAYS fascinating, there are so many truths and none truths, ME i NEED to know where HANS KAMMLER disappeared too? he held the key to the TOP SECRET SUPER WEOPONS.any info?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Whenever a human observes a high tec object which has strange writing on its surface there is a tendency to connect the object to ET, not of this world.

The Kecksburg object had cipher around the wide end of the bell. This cipher was not alien, you have to remember that this technology was developed my secret societies and ciphers are commonly used in such societies. Do a Google image search for the SS Black Sun emblem and you will see this strange looking cipher around the edge of the badge, this is what the eye witness seen and took it for a strange alien language!

As I said this technology was handed to the Germans from work Marconi had developed from Tesla.

The Vatican in Rome had setup a secret organization called RS/33, Marconi was the president of this society. For seven years they studied advanced propulsion.
All the research RS/33 under the directorship of Marconi was then handed to the Nazi. This information was used by the Nazi to produce the bell and the associated disc craft. It can all be traced back to Tesla and Marconi!

As for the ray weapons used in those craft, they were nothing more then particle beam weapons. The bell device generates enormous amounts of electromagnetic energy. The weapons aboard those craft simply tapped into some of the excess energy produced by the bell and projected in a directional manner using electromagnets to shape the beam.
Think of the cathode ray in a TV set and you have a good idea of the weapon (it was not a laser)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This stuff is ggreat! I just finished reading Sun of the Sleepless by Patrick Horne and it goes into all this stuff. Im a long time lurker but I just had to post to this thread as there is some really good stuff here and it all kinda looped in to what I've been thinking over the last couple of days.

It seems to me that all the Vril technology is probably Earth based rather than anything extraterrestial. I think all the 'ufo' stories around this are just false trails to lead away from the reality. THe US has this technology and is developing in right in front of our noses.

Is it true about a Foo fighter being shot down at the end of the WWII and them finding no engine in it? Does anybody here know about that for real? That has to mean some kinda directed beam to make it fly, maybe like Tesla was trying to do with Wycliffe and the air transmission of electric power? The thing is, this stuff was obviously man-made rather than alien. Like Roswell when they called in von Braun to check out the technology. Why was it so recognisable (although advanced) rather than hyper-technology that nobody could even imagine. All the gadgets were based on equipment that was know about but just a couple of decades ahead.

I didn't even realise that the Kenneth Arnold first modern ufo sighting wasn't even a proper circle disc but more the shape of a flying wing. That blew my mind when I checked it out ("half-moon shaped, oval in front and convex in the rear"). "Flying Disc" was just a convenient soundbite for the newspapers.

I don't think the pictures of Maria of the Vril Society are real (yeah! Cheryl Ladd... rawking!
) but the Vril society seems to have a lot of circumstansial evidence. The Odin Departure letter is what gets me though. Does it really say Aldebaran in it? The transaltion I have read does not mention Aldebaran anywhere and although the copies on the internet are not that readable, I can't see that word anywhere. Does somebody have a good copy of it to confirm what the Odin Departure was? Was it an escape to Sweden via Lubeck at the at of the WWII?

Odin Departure : home.earthlink.net...

The big question for me is whether the Vril Society exists today? What do you guys think?
edit on 3-12-2011 by RawkMan because: EDIT: Dude, where is my avatar?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If you can channel or remote view could you please try to view a planet in the Aldebaran star system in the Taurus Constellation 64 light years from earth more specifically to get the engineering specs for a disc craft if you are successful describe it to me to verify the accuracy ,I know the basic structure just need material type dimensions ect if anyone else can do this plz contact

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Fox57

CERTAINLY :

material - bolloxium alloy

length - 107 grams

width - 19 litres

height - 32 degrees

mass - 3.67 days

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>