It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vril Disks 1941-1945

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Because there is enough on this site about the Meier case that it doesn't need mixing up with this... and battles over the Meier case got so heated it resulted in John's ban... So if you want to push Herr Meier... there are many threads available on that..

Well, umm, let me first say I'm no Meier fan and I guess it wont be long before some Meierite comes storming in here accusing me of being a disinformant agent. Happened before. What I'm pointing out though is that if you're looking for connections in the field of ufology it's also easy to make it here, for right or for wrong.

I am not interested in debate.. I have no time for that... I research, present my evidence for those who are interested and look for other material in return...
If you have anything to add or share... link away
Und ich bin ein deutscher Junge

Und ich bin ein Niederlander. Heh, that should start you quacking in your boots. Just kidding.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR
It is kinda funny
when Meier was debunked a couple few times to speak for himself about some one else!

He doesn't care.

Sorry my friend I am not from Germany
, if you want to say German boy then you addres this person!

Um dude! German Saucer Boys as in those people that believe the hypothesis that Nazi Germany had working flying saucers.

You say you have alot of info about this! So let us see..I am really interested to what you have..really!

Shoot, it isn't hard to find. There's Meier material all over the web. Just punch in keywords. If you can't find it I'll guide you there. All the things I mentioned come from web articles.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
..........So I have exactly 0 proof, ..........

I rest my case.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
if any of the "UFO crash" technology grabs happened that people claim happened, we should have even better stuff than that!!

About the crashes... its what we on Earth excel at... crashing test models...

You would think if you could get here from Alpha Centauri, you would have that 'no crash' thing down pat

Just a thought

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.” - Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Perhaps interesting for the participants of this thread, because it is about the same subject.

July 28, 2008 - Tune In Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.
Thursday, July 31, 2008 - My 3 Hour News Updates and Phones.
Beginning 11 PM Pacific / 2 AM Eastern

- The Rise of the Fourth Reich with best-selling author, Jim Marrs.
Today's Al Qaeda terrorists can be traced back to the Nazi Muslim Brotherhood
of 1930s. Was the Nazi “bell technology” actual E. T. technology?
Or back-engineered E. T. technology? Where is it today? Report upcoming.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Have any of you ever heard of William H. Lyne?
Check out his books or watch one of the documentaries he appears in if you're interested in this subject.
In 1979, at a salvage yard in Albuquerque, he found a device that proves these craft do, or at least at one point, did exist.
It also proves that the United States is in possession of this Nazi/German technology.

Here's the device:

And a small excerpt from his book, "Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System And The Conspiracy To Conceal It".

On top the pile was a device
which I immediately recognized as a type of navigational "compass"
which would be required on the early flying saucers I had witnessed
during my back yard sleepouts in Kermit, Texas, between 1949-53,
which turned in increments of multiples of thirty degrees. The device
showed thirty-degree increments, and had 14 contacts—twelve for each
of the directions, and two for the six-volt motor which rotated the
compass ring—and the label showed it was manufactured in Nazi
Germany by Lizt on Oct. 1, 1943, in lot 127-178 (52 devices), for a
project named "KT-p2" ("Kreisel Teller - p2", which meant "Gyrating
Saucer - p2"). The device was called a "Peiltochterkompass" (a "polar
slave compass"), which was controlled by signals from a
"Meisterkreiselkompass" (a "master gyro-compass"), which means that
the device was half of an inertial guidance system.

Development of the systems was imperative for the flying saucer,
since a magnetic compass would be worthless due to the "Faraday cage"
effect of the electric field surrounding the saucer, which would block out
the magnetic field of the earth. The master gyro was calibrated to true
north prior to takeoff, and would continue to hold that position during
flight, so that the "slave" compass would have that as a reference, in
order to actuate the six-volt motor and turn the geared compass heading
ring to reflect the correct direction of flight. This particular type of
Peiltochterkompass was used on a circular ship which could turn
peripherally—in 360 degrees, frontwards, sideways, backwards, etc., in
increments or multiples of 30 degrees

I know he's right.
What other kind of vehicle would require a slave compass?

Anyone?

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Mockmasta]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mockmasta
I know he's right.
What other kind of vehicle would require a slave compass?

Anyone?

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Mockmasta]

9) Führer - Tochterkompaß
Main - Slave Compass

the FW-191 bomber for one - and many other CONVENTIONAL airframes

source

now tell me how / why you KNEW he was right ?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The device was called a "Peiltochterkompass" (a "polar
slave compass"), which was controlled by signals from a
"Meisterkreiselkompass" (a "master gyro-compass").

Main - Slave Compass

Well...... It isn't coupled to a Master as far as I can see.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Perhaps interesting for the participants of this thread, because it is about the same subject.

Hehe If I didn't know better I would swear George tunes in to ATS to get his ideas for the next show

HEY wait a minute... I DON'T know better

I don't believe in coinicidence

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Main - Slave Compass
Well...... It isn't coupled to a Master as far as I can see.

Not sure what you are implying...

Our computers have a MASTER hard drive all others are SLAVES...

Does that mean my computer is an EVIL NAZI DEVICE?

Hmmm well now that you mention it.... it DOES seem to control my life

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Have any of you ever heard of William H. Lyne?

Yup TeslaandLyne here at ATS lives and breaths Tesla and Lyne.. will have to drag him over here...

Kreisel Teller means Gyroscope Plate Saucer in German is 'untertasse' transliteral 'under' unter... 'cup' tasse

Flying Saucer is 'Fliegenenuntertasse'

The curved swaztika... that was favored by the VRIL

The swaztika was also the "Seal over Buddha's Heart" in Indian Buddhism... (usually reversed) which links to Hitler's occult quest for the Ancient Aryan Gods...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
How many times does this have to be debunked?
naziufomythos.greyfalcon.us...

Took me a while to find this...

The very first disc programs to be encountered here deal with the occult element that pervaded the entire Third Reich from its inception. One thing I will state with absolute certainly is that you CANNOT separate the occult from the Third Reich. The disc technology that originated in Germany post-WW1 all started with a psychic medium named Maria Orsic of Zagreb who was a Thule Society member. She is responsible for all of the occult disc development programs starting with the JFM in 1922 until the Andromeda-Gerät of 1945.

Naturally, Hitler’s occult interest put Heinrich Himmler in charge of these programs and his SS technical branch which operated independently from the normal Third Reich industrial complex. Therefore, that explains to a large degree WHY no official records are kept of these craft from any German aircraft manufacturer during the war. The SS records were destroyed, evacuated, buried, and those captured remain classified until the year 2020.

So HOW can this have been debunked if the records covering these projects won't be released till 2020 another 12 years away?

Who made the statement above?

Robert Dale Arndt Jr.

On GRAYFALCON.COM

FOIA but not for 12 more years

[edit on 29-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Black Sun

The sun in general was interpreted as "the strongest and most visible expression of god",the number twelve.

en.wikipedia.org...(occult_symbol)

[edit on 29-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I really dont understand how ufo debunkers think.
Just because something seems impossible
does not mean it is impossible...

at one time it seemed impossible to fly a plane.

That and we have mountains of evidence to support nazi ufos.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I really dont understand how ufo debunkers think.
Just because something seems impossible
does not mean it is impossible...
at one time it seemed impossible to fly a plane.
That and we have mountains of evidence to support nazi ufos.

First let me say I'm no ufo debunker, I just have a hard time accepting Nazi ufo's. Ufo's are out there and have been observed and recorded for decades if not centuries. The phenomena is real, I've seen UFOs (and more...) myself and I'm leaning toward the ETH and possible outer dimensional entities although the latter is beyond my comprehension.

Regarding Nazi UFOs I don't think you have mountains of evidence. I do think it's possible German engineers might have worked on a saucer shaped craft but they used conventional propulsion methods. There were a number of experimental aircraft designs in Nazi Germany such as the futuristic Ho 229;
en.wikipedia.org...
It's certainly not impossible that a saucer shaped aircraft was desgned, later on in time the Avro company in Canada did exactly that;
en.wikipedia.org...

Some of the pictures shown in this thread are intriguing, others are not. All the "blueprints" or "schematics" I regard as outright fakes. No professional selfrespecting aircraft engineer would submit such drawnings, mostlikely they were made by some amateur who tried to bolster the Nazi UFO claim and here lies a warning. Some of the people who have contributed over the years to the Nazi UFO claims might very well have alterior motives. Take a look at a chap named Ernst Zundel;
en.wikipedia.org...

What I think you have here is, quite frankly, a myth and like in all myths they're largely based on fiction but do hold a few grains of truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraXThe phenomena is real, I've seen UFOs (and more...) myself and I'm leaning toward the ETH and possible outer dimensional entities although the latter is beyond my comprehension.

All the "blueprints" or "schematics" I regard as outright fakes. No professional selfrespecting aircraft engineer would submit such drawnings, mostlikely they were made by some amateur who tried to bolster the Nazi UFO claim and here lies a warning.

What "blueprints" or "schematics" are you refering to? You been holding out? I have not seen any "blueprints" or "schematics"

Do you mean THESE?

Those are FILE drawings just like in the FOIA microfilm copies... these were copies made on foolscap and used for record copies... The typing is consistent with government records of the time period and they are sketches for file copies not design sheets.

If you look at the first one you will see a list this is an order form

Haunebu I 2 units
Haunebu II 7 units
Haunebu III 1 units
VRIL I 17 Units

At the bottom it even has the addition that these were recovered from shredded SS Secret Archives

NOT BLUEPRINTS but FILE COPIES

What I think you have here is, quite frankly, a myth and like in all myths they're largely based on fiction but do hold a few grains of truth.

What we have here is a 'myth' that is slowly coming to light. I would love to see the documents that survived but they won't show us till 2020 Now why would that be if there is nothing there? Some of the really good images have only come to light in the last few years... who knows what else is out there

[edit on 30-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This is a great thread! i thought i had seen all this nazi stuff and put it to bed, but i was wrong, i dont really care if people think its all crap it makes a great read all the same and the photo's are great, good find.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
What "blueprints" or "schematics" are you refering to? You been holding out? I have not seen any "blueprints" or "schematics"
Do you mean THESE?

Yes. These poor representations that any 16 year old with time on their hands could make.

Those are FILE drawings just like in the FOIA microfilm copies... these were copies made on foolscap and used for record copies... The typing is consistent with government records of the time period and they are sketches for file copies not design sheets.

LOL. File drawnings. Where did they come from? Who's the source?

If you look at the first one you will see a list this is an order form
Haunebu I 2 units
Haunebu II 7 units
Haunebu III 1 units
VRIL I 17 Units

The text is not clearly visible but if I read it right next to it it says "vorhanden" which means (if I'm not mistaken) "availible" in English. Meaning these craft were in operation at the time. This raises other questions. Know what you're using Zorgon.

At the bottom it even has the addition that these were recovered from shredded SS Secret Archives
NOT BLUEPRINTS but FILE COPIES

Anyone could fabricate such a thing.
The drawnings are poor and amateurish to begin with but nevermind that.
Translate the text that comes along with it, that should be fun.

What we have here is a 'myth' that is slowly coming to light. I would love to see the documents that survived but they won't show us till 2020 Now why would that be if there is nothing there? Some of the really good images have only come to light in the last few years... who knows what else is out there

I wouldn't be surprised if nothing of importance comes out in 2020.

Btw, no comments on Ernst Zundel or other Neo-Nazis/Nazi sympathisers/fascists that have been peddling the Nazi UFO myth the last century?

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 30-7-2008 by TerraX]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
terrax,
ive been in and out of archatecture, and engineering feild for around 10 years, i "think" why we see some of the "cover""type" blue prints survive, to be published in books, or "snuk" outa where ever and posted, is cause its the "cover" print. basically what im saying is all these "cover" prints are what i would use as a "cover" to a presentation- to whom ever i was setting up a whole "working" or "engineerable" set of drawings to sell to.

these are either very cleverly designed bs, or they are exactly what i explain above, i guess its up in the air with me 50/50, but the fact that so many "cover" prints survived, i dunno. mabe i belive in these.
but really what i want is the "engineerable" set heh, then ill be off with my family!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join