It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear Embarrassed On Coast 2 Coast AM

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

So basically your laying claim that YOU have PERSONALLY been to the moon and every other planet in our solar system so that you can back up your claims that John Lear is a nut job and a liar?

CAN YOU?
ya I figured you couldn't............pppfffft on YOUR theorems.

Since your a medical Dr and can diagnose people with mental illness.......as I am sure you MUST BE to make the blatant statements that you make.
Show us your medical degree in psychiatry right now...
PROVE your claims are valid.

SO I am going to use your own logic here and call you a nutjob and a liar for not having SOLID proof that John Lear is exactly as you 'claim' he is.....

John Lear is not the ONLY person making the claims he is........many astral travelers see what he says is there. MANY remote viewers as well.....
These are valid sources when you learn how REAL these things are that you have been brainwashed to think is some lunatic fringe belief......

Amazing how quick you are to ride in the bandwagon of those who control the sheeple, and yet think yourself wise to do so.

Your a finger pointing name calling wannabe.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Guess what? An article from a website or an newspaper whatsoever has the ability to make become someone pure garbage, tomorrow it will happen to me too, so you are rerading pure (future) garbage: but John Lear is NOT garbage, and by the way, he can't defend himself here. I can state right now that i disagree with many of his theories, but there is a limit in every thing.
John has flown for the government, for CIA, for himselfs, and so on, he is a multi-recordman these are NOT claims but FACTS, just use google.
The guy is NOT a wannabee something, he is a reality, former conspiracy master at AboveTopSecret.com and many other things.
I don't like when someone attacks the man and not his theories: the man is a GREAT man, even though we can disagree about everything. But dont talk about John Lear as if he is an old shoe: he is a good man, no matter if you disagree with his theories: in my opinion there's no life in those planets, but these are business bbetween ourselvels: we got different takes, but he NEVER sold any DVD or something like that.
Now what's the purpose of the thread "fast forward to": NO an interview is something that NO ONE should retouch. We are fighting a war against those who are hiding the facts and now you tell me at what point i got to go in order to hear John embarassed? And YOU, that started this thread, may humbly, very humbly ask who are you?

[edit on 22/7/2008 by internos]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod edit: Removed Entire off-topic post

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

So basically your laying claim that YOU have PERSONALLY been to the moon and every other planet in our solar system so that you can back up your claims that John Lear is a nut job and a liar?

CAN YOU?
ya I figured you couldn't............pppfffft on YOUR theorems.

Since your a medical Dr and can diagnose people with mental illness.......as I am sure you MUST BE to make the blatant statements that you make.
Show us your medical degree in psychiatry right now...
PROVE your claims are valid.

SO I am going to use your own logic here and call you a nutjob and a liar for not having SOLID proof that John Lear is exactly as you 'claim' he is.....

John Lear is not the ONLY person making the claims he is........many astral travelers see what he says is there. MANY remote viewers as well.....
These are valid sources when you learn how REAL these things are that you have been brainwashed to think is some lunatic fringe belief......

Amazing how quick you are to ride in the bandwagon of those who control the sheeple, and yet think yourself wise to do so.
Your a finger pointing name calling wannabe.

Hmmm....did I strike a nerve? I think so.
Sorry to break your heart about John Lear. My logic in calling John a nutjob is that...well, he is. I don't go around making assenine claims and fooling people like yourself into believing things that have no basis in reality. You said it yourself, John Lear is the ONLY person making the claims he is. I guess that's why he drives the short bus. I see you are a passenger on it.
Why don't you PROVE Lear's claims are valid...I guess I'll use YOUR logic to classify you into the nutjob category with John. And BTW, typing in really big words doesn't make you look smart. I'm just sayin...

you are a finger pointing name calling wannabe

I thought that was funny because you are calling me names to get your point across.

[edit on 7/22/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Internos, is it wrong to demand answers to questions?

When Lear was a CM (which I believe he was undeservedly), he frequently ignored the questions that he hadn't formed a story for yet. And when the author of those questions became frustrated with it, he would very smugly claim that they were impossible, diluted, or had read too much disinfo.

I don't disrespect a man that tells stories, I disrespect a man who claims the truth to the stories and can barely expound upon them.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
reply to post by internos

Internos, is it wrong to demand answers to questions?

When Lear was a CM (which I believe he was undeservedly), he frequently ignored the questions that he hadn't formed a story for yet. And when the author of those questions became frustrated with it, he would very smugly claim that they were impossible, diluted, or had read too much disinfo.

I don't disrespect a man that tells stories, I disrespect a man who claims the truth to the stories and can barely expound upon them.

Well, mine is undeservedly as well.
Anyway, John ignored many questions about hit theories. This is not fair and not consistent with his former status here.
When someone pose a question to you then you need to have the balls to reply. No matter if he's a troll, an attention seeker or simply a kid with a the ps3 broken, or actually a guy asking for informations. This is a lack by John, i recognize it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

True not only astral travelers or remote viewers but many other testimonies have been given by people who have claimed having knowledge of or been affiliated with certain projects that had to do with bases that exist underground on Mars.

There has also been testimony given of structures and bases that exist on the moon. It's not John Lear alone, I believe that most of what you have been taught your entire lives is not completely the way it is. The planets around us are full of question marks. John Lear knows quite abit and has studied this for a long time, I'm certain he has inside information that has supported most of his theories. Now I am not saying millions live on Mars but I do believe thousands do and I do believe we have an underground base on Mars.

If you have done your research on this you might want to do a little more homework. People have come forward and you see I normally wouldn't believe but I know for a fact some of the things they have claimed are true how because I have first hand experience when it comes to aliens and alien technology so hardly doubt a few of these claims.

[SNIP]

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

Mod edit: Removed personal insult

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Eh, I agree somewhat with you about John Lear. There may be some truth in his stories, but I don't buy them all. But I think perhaps you confuse internos with someone else. I have never seen him claiming to find evidence of alien life in pixelated images.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The caller, while some may say was rude beginning at the 2:52 mark, only asked him questions that Im sure other people have had for years. The fact that John kept saying "I dont know" really didn't make him look too knowledgeable. He had no answer for any question that was asked of him from that caller! If we as a community of skeptics, conspiracy theorists,etc ever want to get to the bottom of things we cant sugarcoat what we ask/say. Would you guys have been happier if he asked questions with no substance at all?I think every person that goes on Coast to Coast should be asked some hard hitting questions.Most callers will ask a question and get an answer you know they're not satisfied with but yet they'll just say"Okay....well thanks for taking my call." and hang up. He wasnt letting him get off with a simple "I dont know" and I for one am not mad at him for asking him those questions.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Well, mine is undeservedly as well.

I surely hope you don't actually believe that.

You speculate, man, you never try to promote your findings or your opinions on them as fact.

Anyway, I greatly respect the way you handle yourself on the boards and I usually find your threads to be truly informative.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join