It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbia Captures War-Crimes Suspect Karadzic!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
EU ambassadors are already meeting to discuss Serbia's entry to the club now that Karadzic is in the bag! Conspiracy theorists might well wonder whether there was a behind-the-scenes "bring him to justice and Serbia's European ambitions will be discussed on an accelerated track" (-assuming the Serbian authorities knew where he was all along, which is not difficult to believe).

As I speak people are being bussed in from across the entire country to protest the incarceration of their national hero. I say the bigger the protest, the more inclined they should be to handle Serbia's application with caution.

All these issues are discussed in this latest article .

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
War crimes... What war crimes??? War is war.. There are no laws in war.

While I don't agree with the way Radovan Karadzic executed his war strategy, I don't hate him because I understand the concerns he had to purify Yugoslavia back into an Orthodox country, since the Ottoman Empire had converted allot of Yugoslavian's to Islam during the 600 year occupation.
To acheive his objective, he needed to eliminate Yugoslavian's that were not Orthodox. Obviously the non-comformaty's would not leave without a fight, therfor his only option was to wipe them out.
To wipe out the enemy you must kill all of them - even woman and children... Children grow up and it would only be a matter of time before they run vengance back onto your own people. Its inevitable, therfor it is logical to completely wipe out non-comformaty's. That is war.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikolas

To acheive his objective, he needed to eliminate Yugoslavian's that were not Orthodox. Obviously the non-comformaty's would not leave without a fight, therfor his only option was to wipe them out.
To wipe out the enemy you must kill all of them - even woman and children... Children grow up and it would only be a matter of time before they run vengance back onto your own people. Its inevitable, therfor it is logical to completely wipe out non-comformaty's. That is war.

No, that is the murder of countless civilians: a crime against humanity.

I suppose you see Hitler as a hero. After all, he was trying to 'purify' Europe from Jewish persona non grata.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The murder of countless civilians is an element of war. To destroy the enemy you must destroy them all. Government and military come from civilians. Wiping out the civilians elliminates the possibility of an uprising and retaliation in future.
The Muslim Yugoslavian's where non-comformaty's. They are the product of the Ottoman invasion.

I respect former President Hitler like I do with Radovan Karadzic in the form of purification. He wanted to purfie Germany; Jew's would not get up and leave, therfor the efficient option is to destroy them.
Jew's came to Germany and brought along their arogance, playing dirty in business, like they currently do around the world. They only employed Jew's, and dismissed non-Jew's.
Adolf never said kill Jew's, he said protect Germany, many times. That was what he was doing.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikolas

Adolf never said kill Jew's, he said protect Germany, many times. That was what he was doing.

Thanks for explaining that war crimes don't exist. And thanks for restoring my faith in AH. For a minute I thought he had the blood of 9-11 million non-combatants on his hands.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Just a drop in the ocean, really. Especially bearing in mind his war took the lives of over 70 million people, the majority of them civilians. ( Source: en.wikipedia.org... ) No worries. War is war.

I see what you are saying. Hitler was justified in his actions, so Karadzic was too.

Can you supply the addresses of the fan clubs?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
100 Realistic Drive,
Battlefield
Earth

... And yeah, Wikipedia... Great source. You shoulda grabbed some Fox New's articles while you where at it.

Like I said, the Muslim-Yugoslavian's and the Jew's would not just get up to leave, therfor the efficient option was to elliminate them all. Problem solved.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Nikolas]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikolas

... And yeah, Wikipedia... Great source.

So you think a few million here or there would make a difference? Boy, you really are clutching at straws.

Like I said, the Muslim-Yugoslavian's and the Jew's would not just get up to leave, therfor the efficient option was to elliminate them all. Problem solved.

No. Your attitude is the problem. It has led to untold injustice, hatred, suffering and death in the past, and will lead to the same in the future so long as it rears its vile head.

If you lived in the United Kingdom your remarks would be enough to get you arrested. And rightly so.

Under the Law of the United Kingdom, "incitement to racial hatred" was established as an offence by the provisions of §§ 17-29 of the Public Order Act 1986. It was first established as a criminal offence in the by the Race Relations Act 1976. The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 made publication of material that incited racial hatred an arrestable offence.

This offence refers to:

• deliberately provoking hatred of a racial group

• distributing racist material to the public

• making inflammatory public speeches

• creating racist websites on the Internet

• inciting inflammatory rumours about an individula or an ethnic group, for the purpose of spreading racial discontent

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

It has escaped your notice that the more you say the deeper you dig yourself in the mire. So long as you believe violence is the solution to problems you will remain immature, dysfunctional, and a threat to society.

It's high time you did some serious heart-searching.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
A reminder to remain on topic and only on topic, which is "Serbia Captures War-Crimes Suspect Karadzic!"

This is a very heated topic and can very easily get out of control. Let's not have that.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought

No. Your attitude is the problem. It has led to untold injustice, hatred, suffering and death in the past, and will lead to the same in the future so long as it rears its vile head.

If you lived in the United Kingdom your remarks would be enough to get you arrested. And rightly so.

It has escaped your notice that the more you say the deeper you dig yourself in the mire. So long as you believe violence is the solution to problems you will remain immature, dysfunctional, and a threat to society.

It is not a matter of hate. It is a matter of war logic. If you want non-comformaty's out and they refused to leave, what is the efficient option? Eliminate them. That is exactly what Radovan did.

Well, I don't live in the United Kingdom, so I am not worried about arrest over expressing my opinion, and even if it was illegal to express my opinion, being arrested wouldn't stop me speaking what's on my mind.

Like I said, violence was the only feasible and efficient option on Ravodan's table. When diplomacy fails the hand must rise.

Originally posted by MemoryShock
A reminder to remain on topic and only on topic, which is "Serbia Captures War-Crimes Suspect Karadzic!"

This is a very heated topic and can very easily get out of control. Let's not have that.

I am assuming this was directed to me;

Radovan's arrested was over the things I am discussing, therefor it has remained on topic.

The topic is a very heated on. If people cannot handle it then they can close this thread/not involve them self in it. I am not going to suppress my thoughts because others cannot handle differences of opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join