It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was John Titor really Milton William Cooper ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Was John Titor really Milton William Cooper ? William Cooper used to be on the "Alan Handelman" show a lot in mid 90s and a lot of the things he said was echoed by "John Titor'.

Could it be that Cooper was behind the "Titor" movement?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
what kind of things? Could you provide some evidence or explanation, its kind of a bit vague but i would love to hear more?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Interesting. I have never heard of the man you name, but have read much about Titor in the last month. I will have a rummage around the interweb.

How about you share a little more of your findings with us all?
On what basis do you ask this question?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mabus325[/i
So are you saying that at that time the man who was murdered was not really Cooper, and that maybe he is still alive. Remember it is a documented fact that he was missing both of his legs from the knee down. Who is this Titor guy anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
John Titor? oo you have missed a trick here. If you go to the ATS Homepage and look on the left hand scroll bar, His name is their, check him out. Im intrigued by this notion but i am still awaiting more info

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

So are you saying that at that time the man who was murdered was not really Cooper, and that maybe he is still alive. Remember it is a documented fact that he was missing both of his legs from the knee down. Who is this Titor guy anyway.

Titor stopped posting before Cooper’s death. It is a possibility that they could be one in the same. Yet there isn't any real proof and will more than likely never be.

However Cooper was a bit delusional so I wouldn't put it past him. He might have even had multiple personalities.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just read some of the Titor info,but dont quite comprehend the link between him and Cooper. Why is there any speculation that they were the same person?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
Just read some of the Titor info,but dont quite comprehend the link between him and Cooper. Why is there any speculation that they were the same person?

This is what I wanted to know...
OP, your info please?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
iv'e just looked up the cooper guy on wikipedia, but there isnt enough info to back up what your saying so wouldnt mind knowing why you think what you do?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Titor states that he was born this year. Cooper died in -01 I think. This in and of itself is paradoxical in its very nature isnt it? Titor states that he met himself in the past on 2 occasions. Although the latest quantum models allow for such paradoxes (kind of). I see no way that they could be the same person. Did Titor suddenly get diabetes during his travels and if so did he return to the year 2036 with his legs amputated?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
Did Titor suddenly get diabetes during his travels and if so did he return to the year 2036 with his legs amputated?

he he he
very rare i chuckle out loud, chrz. This has me intrigued though.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wouldnt it be possible then to look at birth records from this year and discover if there was indeed a baby born with the name John Titor? Probably would take while but if he is legit then the documentation should be available, therefore if the info was discovered we should be able to find out alot of thing about his family also. He states that he lives in Fl. in 2036 and woulkd not consider living far from his family, doesnt that mean his parents are alive and there right now?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Briles

Actually wasnt tring to be funny but I guess it kind of is. Think about it though would the army conscript a double amputee? Try to wrap our collective brains around that........

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Still not seeing the link here either, did I miss something guys?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

First of all, Cooper talked about how Area 51 was a conspiracy to make people believe in UFOs so that it would be easier for a NWO.

Cooper also said that he thought a civil war would be fought in this country. Also, Cooper said that people would be rounded up.

When I read the "Titor" transcripts, I could just hear Cooper voice, it was eire.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briles
what kind of things? Could you provide some evidence or explanation, its kind of a bit vague but i would love to hear more?

Yes, Cooper said that the Govt would use Area 51 to usher in a NWO. Cooper also predicted a civil war in this country. Cooper said that the govt woould round people up and put them in camp.

When I first read of Titor, I thought of Cooper.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There is a phone number still out there for Cooper(602-567-6725), have tried it and got a modem carrier(or Fax) signal. I find that a little weird, has anyone sent or recieved and com. from that #.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Interesting stuff.

Titor could have been a hoaxer using some of coopers work. I am of the opinion that titor was a hoax.

Also Cooper could have been hoaxer behind John titor but there isn't any proof of that. Using some else’s works doesn't put guilt on the actual author. I mean you, me or anyone else could come to a site like this and say we are from the future take works of fiction and non-fiction roll them into big old story and say it is the truth as we know it. What I am saying is if anyone of us did that it doesn't mean the author of that actual work is the person typing on the keyboard it just means we stole their stuff and made it are own.

Titor was a hoax and whoever was behind probably just took stuff from cooper's works. If it was cooper we will never know but for some reason I don't think it was him.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Titor's username was not his acutal name, simply an alias. Do not fret, the whole thing is a hoax. If this Cooper was pretending to be a trime travler it doesn't surprise me, the man seemed short of a deck.

OP-

I have no information to link the two, do you? As someone who was watching idly by during the Titor hoax and tried their hardest to pin point who was involved for over five years I can say with confidents there are less than a hand full of good theories as to who the hoaxer is/was and I doubt whatever information you have will change this, but I'm still curious.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Did you see the my post about the phone number? I've tried it recently and because I dont have a dial up modem cant get any response. I agree with you that Titor was a fake but how did you come up with the fact that his name is a pseudonym? Would love to hear from someone who was able to log on with whatever is at the other end of that phone number though.......

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join