It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truther throws in the towel, admits it's all B.S.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

That really doesn't make sense. He started by speaking of the FDNY.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

If this question were answered (designed to withstand an impact of a 707) would this put to rest WTC7 for you? If not, which question (or questions) would?

Be honest - come up with your linchpin questions and lets talk through them. But you have to be honest. If getting these questions answered really wont put to bed WTC7 for you (you alone) that's fine.

I am asking for honesty because I don't want to spend time explaining, giving complete answers only to have the rabbit hole change locations or continuoulsy inflate.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Heres the interesting thing. He jumped from a truther club to another club on the opposite other side of the aisle. This guy is making real progress let me tell ya

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Can you create a reasonable evidence trail for any of these assertions? I'm not trying to insult you when I say this - are you being funny, or are you serious?

If your serious, lets talk about it.

I have never heard this before (doesn't mean it's not true) and am interested in reading what you have found for myself before I make any kind of initial judgement call.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wow, I think he's a bit of a fruitcake to be honest. I couldnt even read the blog all the way through because it was literally him just freaking out. I recon he needs to take up yoga or some other form of meditational excercise so he can learn to vent his emotions a little better.

Why rip Alex Jones, at least he has the balls to vent to the people he believes are behind these claimed issues and not just post a little rant blog for attention.
Lame imho.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Just wanted to say "Thanks!" for adding your thoughts to the thread and for helping promote a discussion.

Very much appreciate your thoughts and hope you'll continue to add to the discussion.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Thanks for sharing your opinion. We don't agree, but that doesn't mean we can't talk.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

So the people who wrote the Project for A New American Century weren't involved - Thank god. I must have been mistaken.

I always thought those Bohemian Grove, Molek Worshipers who called "For a Catalyzing Event, Similiar to Pearl Harbor" were innocent....

Forget PNAC, forget Bilderberg, Forget the Trilateral Commission, these are good-hearted folks. They don't want global government. They just want free trade, they just want to love you.

I guess I was deluded into thinking a bunch of pedophilic Pagans could be responsible for 9/11. Sure they just invaded two countries and killed a couple million people, but you can't expect them to kill Americans?!
That would be....Unamerican.

The Israeli Agents detained in the area with a mural of planes crashing into the twin towers - a coincidence. Their truck exploded immediately after they jumped out, guess that was a Lucky coincidence also.

Project Northwoods - Forget it, totally irrelevant

Just because the area of the pentagon containing evidence into the 2.7 TRILLION dollars going missing was hit by the Plane doesn't mean it was a conspiracy. It was a coincidence. Just because the documents ere destroyed and no one went to jail doesn't mean they had anything to do with it (Rumsfeld)

Bush signed the order to invade Afghanistan before sept. 11
-Just a coincidence, nothing to see here. Move Along.

Marvin Bush takes over Security of the twin towers six months before 9/11.
-Just another coincidence, shut up and move along.

ODIGO sends an instant message to it's Israeli employees telling them to get out!
-Coincidence, Don't be an anti-semite!

WOW! I was wrong about 9/11. Turns I was being a stupid conspiracy nut. I'm glad I started leaving Fox News on as I doze off every night....

[edit on 15-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

Is this what you are Referring to?

I hope you have vetted my above statements - you will find not a falsehood amongst them.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

"They" sprayed nanothemate all over the structural beams.

They did this under cover of fireproofing as nanothermite can be made to look like many things and will even burn through asbestos - which was the primary fire insulation used on the WTC.

The company that manufactures the nano-thermate employed several people who are now part of the NIST investigation team. These people were involved in the development of the incendiary and aided in the development of stealth application processes.

The construction workers who applied the "Fireproofing" likely did not know what they were spraying on to those beams.

But at least we no know there is a clear conflict of interest. No conspiracy, just a Conflict of Interests.

Once again, the criminals are investigating themselves. At least they didn't appoint Kissinger to head that investigation....
]

Or was it these statements that you are contesting?

Check them for yourself - you will see that I am correct in my assertions.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So the people who wrote the Project for A New American Century weren't involved - Thank god. I must have been mistaken.

Yup, you're right

I always thought those Bohemian Grove, Molek Worshipers who called "For a Catalyzing Event, Similiar to Pearl Harbor" were innocent....

Right again! you're on a roll!

Forget PNAC, forget Bilderberg, Forget the Trilateral Commission, these are good-hearted folks. They don't want global government. They just want free trade, they just want to love you.
Although I sense a little sarcasm here.... you are slipping.

I guess I was deluded into thinking a bunch of pedophilic Pagans could be responsible for 9/11. Sure they just invaded two countries and killed a couple million people, but you can't expect them to kill Americans?!
That would be....Unamerican.

not sure about the 2 million mark. Are you deluded? Well if you say so.

The Israeli Agents detained in the area with a mural of planes crashing into the twin towers - a coincidence. Their truck exploded immediately after they jumped out, guess that was a Lucky coincidence also.

Um... what?

Project Northwoods - Forget it, totally irrelevant

Righto! You are doing pretty good here.

Just because the area of the pentagon containing evidence into the 2.7 TRILLION dollars going missing was hit by the Plane doesn't mean it was a conspiracy. It was a coincidence. Just because the documents ere destroyed and no one went to jail doesn't mean they had anything to do with it (Rumsfeld)

hmmm... sorry, you are not 100% accurate on this one. Sorry

Bush signed the order to invade Afghanistan before sept. 11
-Just a coincidence, nothing to see here. Move Along.

You got a copy of this order?

Marvin Bush takes over Security of the twin towers six months before 9/11.
-Just another coincidence, shut up and move along.

Yikes.. you're slipping

ODIGO sends an instant message to it's Israeli employees telling them to get out!
-Coincidence, Don't be an anti-semite!

Didn't they post it on Facebook and MySpace too? Can you please back this up? You know... with evidence?

WOW! I was wrong about 9/11. Turns I was being a stupid conspiracy nut. I'm glad I started leaving Fox News on as I doze off every night....

Good Job, ending on a high note like that!!

I hope you have vetted my above statements - you will find not a falsehood amongst them.

OOOoops... I missed that one. Seems you didn't end on such a high note.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

I am glad that we could both agree that 9/11 was in fact an OUTSIDE job.

Most people can't figure out why Osama Bin Laden would send an Odigo message to the Israelis working in the twin towers - but when you realize that has was trying to implicate them in the crime, it all makes sense.

Osama even went as far as to paint a mural of planes hitting the Twin towers, place on a rental Truck owned and driven by two israelis dual citizens. Then, to make sure they couldn't defend themselves, he tried to blow them up by placing explosives in the vehicle and detonating them - but too late, as they israelis had just exited the vehical.

Osama furher tried to implicate the israelis by releasing phony NYPD tapes of police officers identifying and arresting the israelis gentlemen, who's truck just happend to explode as they were pulled over and apprehended.

Then OSama got really sneaky and planted explosives in another israeli owned truck that was stopped heading towards the new jersey bridge.

Osama really wanted to frame israel for the particular crime. He even ensured that Mohammed Atta would have a fireproof/explosion-proof passport, all so that the NYPD could find it at the base of the towers.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
I think anyone that believes that Silverstein had a hand in demolishing his building would have to agree that the FDNY played a hand it as well.

Gee you really need to do research and read the statements from all involved.

1. Silverstein had no authority over anything that was going on.
The only reason for the fire commander to call him was to tell him they could not save building 7, we all know the firemen were already out of the building BEFORE the call was made.

Silverstein (suggested) that becasue of there being enough lives lost and damage to PULL the building.

2. It was not Silverstein but the fire comander and incident command that decided to (PULL) bring down the building.(since the firemen were already out of the buidling they could not have been talking about the firemen.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by ThroatYogurt

I am glad that we could both agree that 9/11 was in fact an OUTSIDE job.

Most people can't figure out why Osama Bin Laden would send an Odigo message to the Israelis working in the twin towers - but when you realize that has was trying to implicate them in the crime, it all makes sense.

Blame those damn Jews! Yeah thats it!

Osama even went as far as to paint a mural of planes hitting the Twin towers, place on a rental Truck owned and driven by two israelis dual citizens. Then, to make sure they couldn't defend themselves, he tried to blow them up by placing explosives in the vehicle and detonating them - but too late, as they israelis had just exited the vehical.

Osama the artist... who knew?? Thanks dude!

Osama really wanted to frame israel for the particular crime. He even ensured that Mohammed Atta would have a fireproof/explosion-proof passport, all so that the NYPD could find it at the base of the towers.

The found Mohammed Atta's passport?

Wow...this was one of the most painful posts to date.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Your post really makes me wonder if you weren't sent in here on purpose to lob a few balls to the official story believers' wheelhouse. There's so much strawman there to cherrypick it's not even funny. Fireproof/explosion proof passport???? Are you freakin' kidding me?

Doesn't matter, like I've said before, minds are already made up.

Peace

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

According to ABC News and the Associated Press, the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami was found a few blocks from the WTC. 1 2 The Guardian was skeptical: "the idea that Atta's passport had escaped from that inferno unsinged [tests] the credulity of the staunchest supporter of the FBI's crackdown on terrorism." 3 Note the passport did not belong to Atta, as is commonly claimed. Satam Al Suqami was supposedly on Flight 11, the plane that hit the North Tower. In that collision, the building's core absorbed almost the entire airplane, which hit the northeast wall nearly dead center.

This is the fireproof/explosion-proof passport to which I was referring.

Edit: To Say I was wrong about it being Atta's passport. I apologize. There is just so much to remember.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Edit: To Say I was wrong about it being Atta's passport. I apologize. There is just so much to remember.

Actually I don't blame you. It was reported as Atta's passport (wrongly) in the NEWS.

Al-Suqami's passport was found by a passerby, reportedly in the vicinity of Vesey Street[4], before the towers collapsed. [5] (This was mistakenly reported by many news outlets to be Mohammed Atta's passport.) Some news organizations openly doubted the authenticity of this report, [6], questioning whether a paper passport could survive the inferno unsinged when the plane's black boxes were never found. According to testimony before the 9/11 Commission by lead counsel Susan Ginsburg, his passport had been "manipulated in a fraudulent manner in ways that have been associated with al Qaeda." [5] Passports belonging to Ziad Jarrah and Saeed al Ghamdi were found at the crash site of United Airlines flight #93.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 7/16/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Queen Maeve

The LOYAL to the CORPORATIONS, WHORES in congress have enough petitions to impeach,

they are just SITTING on THEIR HANDS.

Maybe if we could PAY them, under the table or in their bedrooms like the whores that they are,

then maybe they'd do their job!?..

Because as it stands right now, hey are as useless as teats on a bull!..

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Actually I don't blame you. It was reported as Atta's passport (wrongly) in the NEWS.

With all the things the media got wrong, how can people still beleive the officila media stary of what happend on 9/11?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Your post really makes me wonder if you weren't sent in here on purpose to lob a few balls to the official story believers' wheelhouse. There's so much strawman there to cherrypick it's not even funny. Fireproof/explosion proof passport???? Are you freakin' kidding me?

Doesn't matter, like I've said before, minds are already made up.

Peace

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Dr Love]

Yeah, there won't be any peace until there is a consensus of minds, and that wont happen until there is a propper investigation, which there wont be.

True terrorism has been accomplished and the perpetrators are at large.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
and that wont happen until there is a propper investigation, which there wont be.

Well there has been somewhat of an investigation but even that they are not releasing all the information.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join