It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Bigfoot be an Extra-Terrestrial?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I asked this question because I ran across this sighting on youtube from Russia.

UFO sighting in Voronez, Russia
www.youtube.com...

This was a mass sighting and very interesting.

Well they saw 9 foot aliens get off of a ship that landed.

Look at the drawing at 3:04.

This could be why Bigfoot is so elusive if he exists.

They could be advanced beings who evolved on a planet much colder than ours. Their enviroment would explain their fury look.

This would be the planet of the apes on steroids

I thought the video was interesting and I'm looking into the case in Russia more.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by polomontana]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Me thinks Bigfoot is a native of Earth and we are the aliens

And like we did with any species in the way, we ploughed through and pushed the others to whatever was left.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
At first I said this in a tongue n cheek sort of way.

It actually makes sense from a logical standpoint.

I always wondered, if Bigfoot exists why is he so elusive.

If he's just a big animal, he would be easy to catch.

If he's an extra-terrestrial that evolved on another planet then they might be more intelligent than us and this would explain why their so elusive.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

I agree with you on the native to Earth theory.

If Bigfoot is real, they were probably scared into the caves (underground) thousands of years ago - around the same time that the Earth was set upon by ET geneticists who were hell bent on adding their gene pool to ours.

In modern times - when these poor animals venture from the caves and see us walking around the place, they say to each other "Back to the caves - those Alien dudes are still here... and they're everywhere"!

Who knows eh.. Bigfoot might of been us before the ET geneticists got to them. Remember, there's a missing link between us and all the proto human species. Perhaps Bigfoot is 'the' missing link?

Just a thought

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Lol, this read exactly like this too me. "Could this as yet unproven myth actualy be this unproven myth?" See what I mean? Let's prove one or the other or both or something lol! This actualy came up in the 70's if I am remembering right. It came up about bigfoot and ET when no one had nothing but "pics" and stories of both these "boogie man deals".
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

Oh... Touché!

So - I guess in a highly convoluted way Vance, you were really saying, "I have nothing of value to add to this thread".

LOL

IRM

[edit on 14/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
It's possible that Bigfoot could be an ET I guess. I think if these things existed, a park ranger would have shot one by now.

But they don't make for very good aliens, that sloping forehead suggests a pretty small brain cavity.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
As someone who believes in the existence of Bigfoot, I think we should go about proving the existence of the creature before we begin speculating on where it comes from.

And for the record, the original reports in TASS said the large alien had three eyes, wore a silver overalls, and employed a ray-gun. That is a far-cry from any Bigfoot report I've ever heard.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

"Could this as yet unproven myth actualy (sic) be this unproven myth?"

Your post read exactly like this to me: "Lol, I have no interest in what's being talked about on this thread, so you all should shut the **** up."

This thread is obviously speculative in nature. The way the title is worded makes it clear that indeed, what you stated above is the subject. There are plenty of other threads on ATS that deal with trying to "prove" the existence of Bigfoot and/or extraterrestrials. There are also plenty of ATS members who claim to have seen either or both with their own two eyes.

As much as I desire some hard evidence to be presented to the masses, until that happens, I'll be perfectly happy with discussions of this nature.

A great deal, if not most things that have been "proven" scientifically were speculated about and theorized on before they ever made it into any kind of 'proving grounds'.

That being said, my current theory is this. I think the grays AND Bigfoot could be humans. I think the 'hybrid/abduction' program was started by 'extradimensional' beings, who needed physical bodies to accomplish anything in this dimension. I think they abduct humans and kidnap unborn fetuses, then accelerate their growth somehow until they mutate into bodies - vessels they can "possess" and use themselves. Four foot tall beings with big heads. The heads are big so that they can use the human brain to greater capacity than we do, giving them the telekinetic and telepathic abilities that most humans haven't developed.

There is quite a bit of speculation about a connection between bigfoot and extraterrestrials. Quite a few threads on ATS actually. While I don't think the article in the OP is of that nature, I think that bigfoot may just be one of our own, 'mutated' the same way. Maybe they're used for labor, or perhaps they we're intended to be 'grays', but the ship they were on crashed somewhere in the wilderness and no one else survived to take them out of the "oven" in time.

I do recall reading somewhere on ATS that some fur had been recovered from a scene where a bigfoot siting had occured, and when tested, it contained human DNA.

[edit on 7/14/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

Your post came across as dismissive and condescending. There are very few things in this world that are truly PROVEN. Even when scientists state something as a fact they are basing it on what they know and are often later proved wrong. The whole point of having a forum to discuss these topics is to look for clues to help prove things that are unproven. If you are not interested in discussing things that are not proven then you are in the wrong place.

I do not see what your comments did to contribute to this discussion or the forum as a whole other than you making yourself feel superior to anyone wasting their time discussing things that you feel are beneath you to discuss.

Meanwhile back to the topic. Although bigfoot as a missing link is a popular idea it has been claimed by some that bigfoot is indeed one of the many different species of aliens that visit our planet. If disclosure ever fully happens we may well see not 1 but a few different variations of the bigfoot species among the list of aliens that frequent our planet.

This would explain I think a strange sighting I had a couple years ago with a being of a similar type that seemed to shift from another form into that more humanoid form. I guess there is no way to know til you see them walk off a ship. and of course even then.. no one will believe you even if you get it on video because they will scream cgi even if its real.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
According to a book I have Bigfoot is exactly that, another alien type of species
Here's a scanned page:

Click on this link to view full page: aycu06.webshots.com...

[edit on 14-7-2008 by TallWhites]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana
I always wondered, if Bigfoot exists why is he so elusive.

There is an old Tibetan proverb about the smartest animal:

The smartest animal is that which hides from the sight of man.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Lol, this read exactly like this too me. "Could this as yet unproven myth actualy be this unproven myth?" See what I mean? Let's prove one or the other or both or something lol! This actualy came up in the 70's if I am remembering right. It came up about bigfoot and ET when no one had nothing but "pics" and stories of both these "boogie man deals".
Thanks,
Vance

Vance, I'm actually glad you posted because your post shows a good example of pseudoskepticism.

It's basically using skepticism as a crutch to what you already believe instead of a tool to search for the truth.

I'm skeptical of bigfoot but I'm not skeptical of U.F.O.'s because I've seen one 3 times and so have Presidents, police officers, pilots, high ranking government officials and many other people.

I use my skepticism of bigfoot to help lead me to the truth through talking about these things in the context of logic and reason. I'm not trying to protect a personal belief by using skepticism as a shield.

The reason I'm skeptical of bigfoot is because he's supposed to be this big animal yet he has eluded capture. This is why I said maybe he's an extra-terrestrial like the one many people saw in Russia and other places that's very tall being mistaken as bigfoot.

If we were to go by the "Vance" standard we would have to discontinue the whole field of Theoretical Physics.

We don't have absolute proof about the origin of life or black holes, should we just burn all the books and papers about them?

What about Time Travel? Do you know that there's nothing in the laws of physics that prohibits travel backwards in time? This has troubled some physicist for years and this is why you have books and papers written on the subject. Should we burn them to because they don't meet the Vance standard of Absolute Proof?

With only 4% of the universe known, how can you speak in ABSOLUTES? This happens when a belief system clashes with reason, so your threatened by the mere discussion of topics that threaten your pre-existing belief system.

Should we stop all discussion about the universe because we only know what 4% is?

The posts on the thread are interesting.

I was wondering if any bigfoot sightings correlate with a U.F.O. sighting nearby. Could people be mistaking these tall extra-terrestrials for bigfoot?

A creature this big could not stay this elusive especially with today's technology and with people out there looking for him. If he was just an animal, I think he would have been caught by now. If he's an extra-terrestrial mistaken as bigfoot, this would explain his elusive nature.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Good find Tallwhites, I will have to check out that book.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana
Vance, I'm actually glad you posted because your post shows a good example of pseudoskepticism.

It's basically using skepticism as a crutch to what you already believe instead of a tool to search for the truth.

Polomontana, NephraTari, and Teratoma are mischaracterizing what Vance said, ignoring the context in which it was said, and at the same time, proving his point.

Yes, he did say you are using the unprovable to prove the unproven. He also says: "Let's prove one or the other or both or something lol!"

That is not pseudoskepticism, or whatever non-sense buzzword you want to employ. You are engaging in pseudoscience, "proving" the existence of something unsubstantiated via the unsubstantiated*. You are not forwarding a theory, a hypothesis, or anything of the sort. You are using baseless speculation and circular logic.

What Vance and I are both saying is that instead of using the unsubstantiated to prove Bigfoot's (or any other anomalous phenomena) existence, you should use the observable and verifiable. That is a far-cry from your accusations of pseudoskepticism or from your employment of pseudoscience and circular logic.

(*yes, I believe in the existence of Bigfoot. However, I concede the evidence suggests but does not prove, its existence)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
They were visiting here via their dimensional portal when they were beamed aboard a neighboring alien vessel, that was just them being let off to return back through their portal. Looks like something is up and the Bigfeet are being let in on the secret.
There will probably be a lack of sightings from here on out , until what ever is in the works is over.
Poor bigfeet they love to hunt and fish here on our glorious and abundant planet!
Beware the BIGKILL!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

Oh but how naive you are. There are several very well respected people here on the sight that have indeed seen what you call the legendary Big Foot.
Why are you here? To learn and to trust.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My feeling is that these beings are multi-dimensionals. I read an account in Hunt for the Skin-walker by Dr. Colm Kelleher where two Native american trackers on horse back watched a Sasquatch running across a field at full speed just "vanish into thin air", right in front of them. Another account by Dr. Kelleher that scientists on the skin-walker ranch documented, was seeing a sasquatch-type being(large, hairy humanoid) crawl through some sort of energetic portal that was suspended above the ground, hit the ground running, and disappear. I also feel this is why no evidence of the being is ever found, no bodies, no skeletons, footprints that just seem to vanish, or end, etc...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hey, that's my favorite Six Million Dollar Man episode with Andre the Giant as Bigfoot.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

YOu just bunched us all up and hit reply!

You are using baseless speculation and circular logic.

I am not making baseless statements. I have seen a bigfoot type of being and had not previously considered the connection but it WAS also in the same time frame as some UFO sightings in our area.

You ASSUMED it was baseless and yet had you read my post and really paid attention it was stated that I had personal experience that I based the possibility on.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by NephraTari]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join