It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Will Not Declare Martial Law, The USA Economy Will Not Completly Collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am starting a prediciton thread that will come true. Since this site has never had a prediction come true I figured I would do some predictions that will.

1. George Bush Will Not Declare Martial Law

2. The USA banking system will not collapse

3. There will be no Amero, not for at least 10-20 years.

4. There will not be a round up of american citizens. And they will not be put in these so called concetration camps.(or whatever you call them)

5. Nothing will happen on dec 21, 2012. It is not the end of the world it is just another day. No spiritual awakening, or change of any kind. Nothing different from dec 20, 2012.

If any of these predicitions do not come true I promise never to post on this board again. It should be a rule, If you predict something and it doesnt come true you are banned.

sorry didnt proof read. mispelled

[edit on 13-7-2008 by tide88]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Whats a Marshall Law? Sorry for one liner. Just curious by asking.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You should Google it to find out what a Marshall is. Research it yourself instead of asking for an answer.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Marshall Law was a comic book character iirc.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Whats a Marshall Law? Sorry for one liner. Just curious by asking.

WIkipedia:

Martial law is the system of rules that takes effect when the military takes control of the normal administration of justice.

As for the OP, you're probably right. Although, I think #2 is the most likely to actually happen, and I wouldn't rule it out. Then again, I'm not an expert on the economy.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
It should be a rule, If you predict something and it doesn't come true you are banned.

Sounds good in theory but had it ever occurred to you that some of the things (less impressive than the end of the world) have not taken place because the light has been shined on those who would carry it out? Just a thought.

Personally I hope you are right about all of your predictions - it sure would make everyones life a lot easier.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

you forgot /sarcasmoff

someone didnt get it

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Brothers

He was being smart... cause the guy misspelled it.

Martial law, Marshall Law... Same thing different smell.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

triple posted sorry

link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

I am actually very glad to hear you say that. One of the reason I started this thread is because most of the people on hear who make those types of predicitions seem like they want them to happen. You know the fall of the USA and its economy, etc. I am making these predicitons and am hoping they come true too. Except my predictions are not pessimistic nor are they sinister. I am not claiming the government is not dishonest, I am sure they are to some point. I just do not believe they are as sinister as most people think.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
ive always been interested in the nwo stuff and believe it to an extent but one thing that makes me think it couldnt happen here is because americans are quietly a pretty violent bunch, especially when provoked. the day marshall law is declared or when the government tries to round us up, you'll see one fo the most violent revolts in history, the same can probably be said for others as well

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

When making predictions it is important to spell correctly. Bush will not declare "marshall law", unless he has Marshalls running everywhere. I have a girlfriend married to a guy named Marshall, he's pretty cool I guess. And secondly, if it was "martial law" you were trying to communicate, that is impossible. Martial law was declared in 1863. We are living under martial law.

Do you all get that? Due to General Orders 100 being implemented in 1863, we are all living under martial law.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

These predictions have a better chance of coming true than the events they describe. Anyways, where do conspiracies come from since someone has to know some top secret information?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by radioactive_liquid

i agree

Mod Edit: ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

[edit on 14-7-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Although MARTIAL law was declared in 1863 we are not living under it anymore. You and I both know that as fact.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What about marshmallows ?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
reply to post by Brothers

He was being smart... cause the guy misspelled it.

Martial law, Marshall Law... Same thing different smell.

Oops, I should have posted this then:

Wikipedia:

Marshall Law was an Australian television series, which aired for one season in 2002.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

Okay jokes over. I get it. Guess u cant take anything seriously

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Jeeze everyone, get of his back already!!

You all know what he meant, so stop trying to prove to anyone reading this post that you're smarter than him!!!!

Hey there T88,

Interesting theroy you present here.

My own beliefs are different than yours are. By a full 180 degrees.

History teaches us that when economies fail, wars begin. When the war begins there are always people who disagree with the ruling party. These people are locked up or killed outright as to not get in the way of change. The people whom they don't catch become the new day freedom fighters.

What's that saying....On man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

This will be no different, i my opinion.

I hope, as do most people here that you're right, but I can't believe it just yet.

SeeYa!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join