It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians will be led to slaughter because their religion was started by evil people!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think the horror of all of this is that there is an insinuation that christians are satan worshippers unwittingly. I have heard this a couple of times. Despite some of the interesting literature that I have perused in the last couple of years that made a case for this, I can't help but think that some of it represents the fabled beast of revelation. I have always had an issue digesting that particular part of the tale. The beast's words must be fashioned to confound the intellectual so they can reason its actions to forestall resistance. While others will simply walk the path as it seems to be the most logical. The scary part is, how to discern the damned from the righteous? It is clearly a fine line that is clearly invisible to the naked eye.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth
I hate to tell you but it is even documented in the bible and there is lots of evidence. When the age of the bull ended it states; exodus 32:27 "get your swords and go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other and kill even your brothers friends and neighbors" This was for worshipping the previous age. They did it to the jews and it is documented in ancient writings that they did it to the people of every age who did not convert. Ancient writings always say it is because the people did not please the gods.

*sigh* I love how people take verses out of context, and then apply it however they want it applied.

The CONTEXT of Exodus 32 is this: Moses was on Mount Sinai, getting the 10 commandments (which were, incidently written by God himself the first time). He comes down off the mountain, and finds the people worshiping a GOLDEN CALF. This was AFTER they had witnessed the 10 plagues visited on Egypt, AFTER the parting of the red sea, and seeing a cloud and a pillar of fire leading them all the way.

Verse 28 goes on to say "and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men." Estimates of the Exodus range from several hundred thousand to a million or so. So, 3,000 trouble-makers doesn't seem outlandish.

Whether you agree with what was done or not, whether you agree or disagree with the motives of WHY it was done, at least have the decency to put into CORRECT context the bible verses you are posting.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by modusoperandi
... The scary part is, how to discern the damned from the righteous? It is clearly a fine line that is clearly invisible to the naked eye.

I don't know about that.

Jesus said you will know them by their fruits.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So are you trying to say that I did not put It into the correct context because I did not say they were trouble makers like the jews and the christians who will not worship the new age.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

It is interesting that you mentioned Hopi because along with the story of Genesis they also are some that have stories talking about the gods of the new ages that coincide with the time line of the bible.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Originally posted by jedimiller
Friend, read the bible and get educated about christianity..deny ignorace.

In that case, I'd suggest you read the book, "The Mystery & Meaning of the Dead Sea Scrolls," by Hershel Shanks. A very in-depth look at the discovery & reading of the Dead Sea Scrolls which, let's face it, comprise the root-core of the Christian Bibles (& all of its variations!).
Hey, you claim that you want to deny ignorance, I'm just trying to help.

You beat me to it. I am constantly amazed at how many people spout off about "read the bible" and "get informed" and yet there is always this denial of the existance of the D.S. Scrolls. Moreover, the fact that they were written and then decidely omitted from the translated text.
Just keeping with the deny ignorance theme.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Since I prayed to Jesus Christ or more specifically to Heavenly Father for angels to be sent and they were sent for me who is answering my prayers...The NWO. I think not you charlatan! Be gone with you back under the rock you crawled out from under.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure how you can say that the men who died for their faith in Jesus Christ were evil. No one would've followed Jesus if they didn't believe he was exactly who he said he was. Most of them died because they would not deny Him.

Peter even saw these types of things coming and so wrote
"For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. "

Now here we are, people that can barely remember what happened 50 years ago, saying that we are crystal clear on things that happened 2000 years agon. Baffling.

What is interesting is that you are describing people that will follow the anti-christ. They will be led to the slaughter because they will be following evil.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think this is in an important post, people must gradually wake up to the fact that our religions and history of our origins are all lies. Astro Theology (religion of the stars) accurately decodes the bible and explains our true beginnings. I know it sounds like 'new age' mumbo jumbo, but thats part of the lie, Astro Theology is an integral part of our history and is more relevant today than anyone realises, it's quite shocking really!

This will be a hard thing for religious people to come to terms with but it is the truth and will be known by everyone in the near future.

Zeitgeist is a very good movie, gives an excellent overall picture.

For a much more in depth analysis I would recommend Michael Tsarions ASTRO THEOLOGY AND SIDEREAL MYTHOLOGY. He has many more DVDs and books about our origins, Atlantis, The Origins of Evil etc. His website is michaeltsarion.com.

(I bought this DVD on ebay)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Oh come on...

If the NWO wanted to pacify people with a religious figure than they could have done a lot better than JESUS CHRIST -- one of the most subversive, counter-cultural anti-religious figures in history.

That his message has been co-opted by Empires throughout history is without dispute. But to say that Jesus was an invention of the NWO, that is just too much.

Say what you want about the church, but you obviously don't much about Jesus. Martyrs throughout history have died standing against the forces of controlling empires. Real Christians will die before they kneel down to the NWO. If things continue as they are, I may join those who have died in resistance of Empire.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

I've said it before and I will say it again:

No book warns against the NWO as loudly and sincerely as the Bible does. So if the NWO wrote the Bible, or at least started the Judeo-Christian religions like you claim, then they kind of shot themselves in the foot.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by revcc

Good point!

Think about this, if you want to start a war you need to have fighters that are willing to lay down their lives for the cause, what better cause than Jesus?

Edit to add: I don't believe that Christians or anyone else will be 'led to the slaughter' but I do believe that the three major religions were manufactured by the 'elite' or whoever the beings were that were in control at the time, and I believe are in control now.

The people that have followed these religions are not evil by any means, they have just been duped.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by A curious cat]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by A curious cat
reply to post by revcc

Good point!

Think about this, if you want to start a war you need to have fighters that are willing to lay down their lives for the cause, what better cause than Jesus?

your right what better than to die for Mohamed, i hope we build a gladiator stadium to seat millions of Christians and Muslims and then you guys can kill each other for believing in different fairy tails. Then the world will be saved from you religious fanatical people. If ratianal humans are left we could restart the game freedom from the crappy religions of the past to a new world order, one united we can play some Queens songs !!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Many Christians will die. They will have to make a choice between worshipping their God or death. Many will choose death. They will willing die proclaiming that Jesus Christ is Lord of lords. They will also die by refusing to take the "mark." They have been told this all of their lives and many are ready. Funny how people are willing to die for their God but not willing to live for Him.

The mark is related to immortality. Christians are not the only ones who will not want to spend the rest of eternity serving the beast. The seven plagues of the appocalypse are related to the side effects of taking the taoist elixer of immortality if the recipient is not ready to become an immortal.

For now the NWO is all about population control. They do not want new people entering the world. Which is not to say they will always allow people to peacefully leave the world when their appointed time is finished. NWO wants a small group of easily controlled slaves. People will be chipped and every move they make will be carefully watched. If the NWO were not controlled by puritanical status driven control freaks many non christians would not care about letting the Cain types who are and always have been the elites know all their purchases and their exact location. Anyone who has a chip/mark of the beast can be degraded and turned into whatever suits the fancy of the elites.This is not good because the elites love to degrade other people.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

They will willing die proclaiming that Jesus Christ is Lord of lords. They will also die by refusing to take the "mark."

To say that validates the Bible and the words of Jesus. The mark means that the devil/alien/rulers of darkness have claimed you as belonging to them. It is written “if I live, I live for God, and if I die, I die for God”. When you die for God, there is no real death because Jesus overcame it, what is experienced is really a transition to a new body. The devil has a different scenario planned.

One part that most people do not get is that the devil resides in people (gog, magog, doppelganger, twin, alter, etc.). As long as they occupy the holy place truth is shadowed and lies are mixed with truth. When the unclean spirit goes out, it is then the truth becomes apparent. Most people fall short because they give up before the revelation of what Jesus was saying is understood. The world is ruled by evil and the so called good is like a filthy rag.

A very in-depth look at the discovery & reading of the Dead Sea Scrolls which, let's face it, comprise the root-core of the Christian Bibles (& all of its variations!).

There are deliberate omissions because it was said that to print it in its entirety would change religion as we know it.

In ancient times people practiced sorcery. To do sorcery they utilized evil spirits. Jesus came in order for people to stop following the wrong thing. Mass is a perfect example, it was the consumption of human flesh. People then sacrificed children and the innocent to a pagan god, lords of the underworld. They are in the underworld because they are forbidden in this one, but, if they find someone who will communicate with them they can enter this world by entering a person. Children talking and playing with imaginary playmates are really communicating with the dead and demons. The trick the devil pulls is that he pretends to be God and gives helpful information, setting up a pattern for life. Those who think they are being led by an angel or helpful spirit are in reality being led by the devil. “Blessed are the poor in spirit”, also, “the meek (those without spirit) will inherit…”

I agree so many things are falsified. Christmas, Easter, Sabbath days, confession, idols, pantheons, latria, dulia, hyperdulia, and just about everything in between.

These things were falsified by man. Easter has nothing to do with the day of Christ’s resurrection. Easter was a pagan ritual. Until the church starts calling it by its rightful name: Resurrection Day, most people will continue to call it that.

Also, the Bible does not give a specific date for the birth of Christ, that is a man made date to coincide with the gifts they gave each other when they killed a prophet.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I don`t think you are helping mankind, yourself or anyone, I think that your diatribe only serves one purpose, and that is to confuse people that choose to believe in Christ.

Your argument is very old, and you are not the first person to post about it here at ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1

I don`t think you are helping mankind, yourself or anyone, I think that your diatribe only serves one purpose, and that is to confuse people that choose to believe in Christ.

Your argument is very old, and you are not the first person to post about it here at ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you camilo 1 I now see the author has actually posted on that site and I would also like to thank most of you for making my point you will rise up to fight for christ against the people who you declare to be your enemy, led to slaughter because you will have been tricked and the true people behind this have used this all throughout history to gain control of our lands on the ruins of our disputes, we are in fact doing this right now. Now if you are following the bible being an astrology calendar story and you continued to read where I had left off you should have by now gotten to Joshua 6:4 and this is where they have been taking over the lands of the people who are not worshipping the age of the ram, the people who are not part of the new world order. It is marked in the bible as the blowing of the rams horn and if you remember earlier in this story because they were instructed to kill even their brothers friends and neighbors who did not convert to the new order of the ages, "today marked on the dollar bill". Now anybody who has studied the archeology dates of the exodus knows this to be around 3600 years ago. The very few of you who know how astrology works because the people who started these religions have tried to hide this from you will know that this date is also around 3600 years ago on the astrology calander.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
We are ready for a fight. I been saying all along that i'm ready to swing my sword in the name of christ. I'd probably fight and win most of the times, but if I get shot down by the atheists, so be it. I went down fighting for god.

Kind of funny when you think about it - seems some disciples of Christ had a similar idea as yours - albeit Jesus view was a bit different to theirs, as his putting the ear back on the soldiers head shows...and the statement, "he who lives by the sword will die by it."

Hmmm...
Christians, wonder if they exist today?

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The people that have followed these religions are not evil by any means, they have just been duped.

What's going to happen is in the future many will be led astray by promises promises promises, and the beast will unite all beliefs into one in order to control all the masses easily. One world religion, One world government, One world economy. If you are angry at religion this is a good time to be happy for you because it means no fighting amongst religions. It will actually be peaceful! Only there is one problem: is the guy who brought about the peace going to ask a favour in return for it (like expecting the masses to owe him a favour) or just be happy that he has done a good deed for the human race and achieve world peace?

That's going to be the difference between a true world leader and one that was just trying to get your trust long enough to enable total control over souls.

The thing is if you are a christian you realise that physical death is inevitable (everyone will die some day) but it's supposed to be the spiritual death that they fear more. (judgement day) If you are an atheist and don't believe there is a soul or anything like that, then god is going to have to do something to make these people have some way of turning towards a belief system. I'm thinking that something big is expected to happen like a faking of a miracle of some sort. The real messiah will have to undo the damage the false one brought about before his arrival. Anyone claiming to be god is going to be tested by the really hardcore religious person. Many will seek comfort from a benevolent hero who brings world peace in a world with war.

It will be when most have their guard down and when they are willing to do anything to end the sufferring. A solution will come in the form of a leader who listens to these pleas for world peace no matter who it is that brings it about. This is the test everyone goes through.

Physical comfort in exchange for signing a contract with a false prophet, or living inconveniently but being spared for not allowing a bad guy to make you one of the borg. If living in a world where you are chipped, tracked, and treated like cattle is fine then I see a lot of people will have no problem. But there are some that hate the idea of losing freedoms just so the rich can treat you like an animal and it goes against the principles. Once all your freedoms are taken from you, there is no point to living. Some will lose faith and just give up. But remember not all those serving the NWO will necessarily be there because they agree it's a good idea to have a world dictator in power, but due to fear that if they don't do what the leader says they will lose their power. (like what is happening today when your own leaders give into bribes, threats and their natrual greed or fear drives their actions more than their principles) There might still be a chance somone working for the NWO decides "ok enough is enough" and resigns (not because they like Xtians or anything but because they can see this guy in power is mad) and then tries to bring down the empire.

Like how you might have a whistleblower in a corrupt business who has no intention of getting rich from it, but is just doing it out of anger or being sick of being a slave. Evil usually destroys itself like a disease. And a good person can't use evil to destroy evil, only good. So going to physical combat to kill or assasinate only makes you one of the bad guys and strengthens their cause more as they can use that against you to justify why a dictator should rule to protect themselves. A lot of anti-NWO are going through a phase where they want to point a finger at a single thing, but ALL of us as a human race allowed it to happen so the evil is inside all of us. Not one group. This is why so much hypocrisy exists: people give into bribes, threat of loss of job, threat of having to live inconveniently and then someone else must suffer to support the greedy.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Snake Plisskin]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am happy to see we are still getting along with an acceptable amount of hatred. I would like to thank camilo1 for posting that link once again. i have been reading some of what the author has to say on there and there is one thing that has to do with the stars, still on topic of this site but makes me think I might should change it to we are all screwed. Go to the link Camilo1 posted and then to page 7. Go to the authors post with the links then follow the directions. i would like to know what you think about that before we continue but please feal free to add any comments you like.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join