It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians will be led to slaughter because their religion was started by evil people!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
How many people here know that the people who wrote the bible followed the evil god enlil? How many of you even new that there were more than one god that the bible was based on? The history that is in stone in museums tell us that the evil god claimed to be the one true god to keep us enslaved under his families rule. Today most people believe that there was only one true god and have no idea that the god who wanted us to be free did not have anything to do with the bible, his brother did and his first son was named sin, and is the origin of the word they were from ur and followers included abraham of the bible.

www.answers.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

That is an opinion, and you are welcome to it. You have no way of knowing who we pray to or worship. Abram came from Ur, that is true. It doesn't necessarily mean he worshipped the god du jour. That would be akin to saying that everyone in San Francisco is gay because you observed some gay people there.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The one true God states that you shall have no other Gods before him.
Who are these other Gods, whome you shall not have before him?
Are we to suppose then that they are to come after?

If you are not mesmerized by obedience, you will have great difficulty accepting all the inconsistancys and insinuations in the wording of those religious documents. Start at the very first story in the Bible. Cain and Able went exactly where and among whome, to take wives where did all these people come from? Are we to believe there are people, the half descendants of Adam and Eve, lesser people or descendants with varying percentages relation, and non-people those not descended from "God's created children".

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Well there is good reason to believe this to be correct because of the fact that the bible is an astrology calendar that we are not supposed to know anything about and also sin is the lord of the calendar. abraham followed the one true god that all the ancient tablets call enlil. Your first clue to the fact that I am not just making this up or giving an opiniun is the fact that there were many gods in the original story of genesis. After Enlil decided to enslave the earth he demanded to be called the one true god, it is writen in stone, if you seek you shall find but no church or school will ever tell you.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Do you know where Hell comes from?
What is it's historical origin?

It is perhaps the most fascenating aspect of Judeo Christian religious belief!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
What you should really wonder is why did they do that to us. Why would they lie to good people such as ourselves and the answer is simple, so their families will live and yours will die. Sin is master of the calender the astrology calendar he is master of the waves and tieds and the destructions that are to come on the earth.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I know the answer, please allow me to share!

The goddess Hel was a Viking goddess of non-glorious death, brought down the coast of Europe at the end of the iceage.

If you died without valor you walked north to one of of two places, Nifhel and Helheim. There were 7 levels within 7 levels of each. Sound familiar?

Misty hell, which was volcanos in the ice and Rainy Hell which was freezing rain.

Hmm, how in Hell did that get into a Judeo Christian religion?

Pretty funky origin for the litteral word of God!
Now when you hear about valhallah, you know the alternative no one ever mentions, and why.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The origin lies with the god enlil and his son Nergal, after enlil was assigned to earth( the underworld) they would take people who did not obey and would make them work in the mines to find gold this lead to the new term underworld. Once they were assigned there they usually were never allowed to see the light of day again, they worked down there until they died.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I have heard that before or a similar story but It makes me wonder since enlil is the original god of genesis.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I have also heard hell was a garbage dump outside of town. Vikings is 6 kings, and was part of the Roman trickery used to enslave the world by staging battles and claiming one side would win in the name of christ. The cities would then hand over the rule and give their money to our lord jesus christ. The other thing that makes for good evidence is nergal later became known as hades the god of the underworld, most christians call hell.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I have also heard hell was a garbage dump outside of town. Vikings is 6 kings, and was part of the Roman trickery ...

I heard it was also a dung hill, a place where pooped was dumped before toilets.

I heard the Vikings (6 kings) were pirates whose land did not produce goods so they stole the commerce of ships and passed it off as being theirs and accumulated fortunes doing so.

The words and the life of Jesus demonstrate the difference between the gods of this world who use the underworld (spirit world) for self serving purposes. Jesus healed, they make sickness. Jesus was a friend, they are the enemy. Jesus came to set the captives free, they are the slave master.

The Bible covers a broad spectrum of beliefs and traditions and the ways in which people worshipped (what they did not know). Jesus came to reveal the truth to those who were not aware of the deception.

The creature thinks he has everyone which is why he must wait for the manifestation of those who belong to the true God.

Everyone will make a choice or the choice will be made for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join