It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I keep seeing 11:11 everytime I look at the clock?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooleysleftleg
Its really startin to get to me now,everytime i look at any clock or watch or time piece of any description it displays the time 11:11,im even dreaming of it now! Dont reply 'oh,its just cause your lookin for it u notice it,or your bound to see it twice a day if u keep lookin at the clock often enough,but thats just it,i dont keep lookin,i made a mental note years ago to not clock watch as im often sat in my shop all day and find clock watchin makes the day drag.Ive heard other people say things like its an awakenin and such trifle but can someone explain it properly.

Maybe it is the time or date that something is going to happen? A lot of people including myself come across that number quite often. Maybe it is our subconscious minds trying to tell us something? A lot of people have the feeling that something big is going to happen, a sense of waiting for something. Perhaps this 11:11 thing ties into it somehow.

Just a guess....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I managed to photograph my nemesis. Do you see the 3 twos?.

And in the vision it seemed I had a strange talent. As I leafed through the pages of the old KJV bible I could see twos overlaying the text in places. Scattered through the pages. And then I got to Revelation. And there the pages were black with the twos.

And if you rotate the avatar do you see the 3 twos?
edit on 5-9-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
I have a relative that sets all clocks 7 minutes ahead of actual time, for reason of chronic tardiness.

When visiting a few weeks ago and staying the night, I looked at a clock on the headboard where I slept, which required sitting up and craning my neck around to see.

Still, even 7 minutes ahead, I found it read 11:11 when I viewed the clock.

It was actually 11:04 in reality, yet, I found compelled to look at time which was 11:11 on the clock.

This seems strange being that viewing the "1's" although not in actual time was still viewed in advance of real 11:11 time.

Anyone have an explaination of this phenomena

No answer for you but same thing happened to me. Went to parents house. Clocks different......saw it too. I think this is a weird harmless thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooleysleftleg
Just an update guys,Im still gettin it,and have just learnt to live with it for the time being,I dont clock watch as I mentioned earlier but all the time there it is when I walk through a door back into a room with a clock or I happen to set my alarm and its there! I do still think there is more to it but there are that many different ideas regarding it I cant honestly say what it is. If the spirit/person/alien/god or being responsible for this is readin or anyone can put me in touch with them can u ask them to maybe send an e-mail or letter tellin me what the hell im supposed to be wakin up to?

roll on the floor laughing
this is exactly how I feel. Please will the Real God, spirit, alien, one please stand up...............what is going on. ha ha ha ha
I can't quit laughing at your post.........we are such experiments I think.........

edit on 5-9-2011 by speaknoevil07 because: spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join