It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I keep seeing 11:11 everytime I look at the clock?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My "special" numbers or time is 10:13. It also happens to be my birth date. Just like most of everyone else's story, I always manage to look at the clock at THAT time. I have only started noticing it recently ( the past year or so). Who am I to say that it doesn't have any significance, but it could also be because those numbers are already significant to me so I notice it more. I also see 11:11 a lot because in high school everyone always said to "make a wish at 11:11" . Same with 666, just because it's a bad omen I manage to see it when it's around.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I accidentally posted the same thing twice... Sorry.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Brydaws]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just an update guys,Im still gettin it,and have just learnt to live with it for the time being,I dont clock watch as I mentioned earlier but all the time there it is when I walk through a door back into a room with a clock or I happen to set my alarm and its there! I do still think there is more to it but there are that many different ideas regarding it I cant honestly say what it is. If the spirit/person/alien/god or being responsible for this is readin or anyone can put me in touch with them can u ask them to maybe send an e-mail or letter tellin me what the hell im supposed to be wakin up to?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You may wish having a look at my thread:

When i look at my Watch Its often the same Time

Its quite the same...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I always have believed that my guardian angel is responsible for any syncronicity in my life, including seeing the 11:11 thing alot.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
you see it because you are looking for it. Look at the clock right now. Does it still say 11:11

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i've been seeing 9:11 for years when i looked at the clock and it got to me pretty bad, then i became a stoner and started seeing 4:20 a lot. It's all in your mind, and you shouldn't let it get to you.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by pleox]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pleox
i've been seeing 9:11 for years when i looked at the clock and it got to me pretty bad, then i became a stoner and started seeing 4:20 a lot. It's all in your mind, and you shouldn't let it get to you.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by pleox]

4:20 is a Monday what you think will happen? Something Good, something Bad or nothing at all?

Now I have been seeing synchronicity on my clock every day and It is getting more and more and it iss beginning to spook me.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have a relative that sets all clocks 7 minutes ahead of actual time, for reason of chronic tardiness.

When visiting a few weeks ago and staying the night, I looked at a clock on the headboard where I slept, which required sitting up and craning my neck around to see.

Still, even 7 minutes ahead, I found it read 11:11 when I viewed the clock.

It was actually 11:04 in reality, yet, I found compelled to look at time which was 11:11 on the clock.

This seems strange being that viewing the "1's" although not in actual time was still viewed in advance of real 11:11 time.

Anyone have an explaination of this phenomena

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I have seen you post on many threads I have posted on........So we have a mutual interest in the topics.

I see 11:11, 1:11 as well. Something is about to happen. As far as seeing the numbers, I feel its a sign to be awakened. There are many web sites and links that give explanations which I do not believe.

I saw it today at 11:11...........

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I have seen you post on many threads I have posted on........So we have a mutual interest in the topics.

I see 11:11, 1:11 as well. Something is about to happen. As far as seeing the numbers, I feel its a sign to be awakened. There are many web sites and links that give explanations which I do not believe.

I saw it today at 11:11...........

could it be interest in armchair research?

I won't be physically active until summer...it's been a long winter...

In a few months, I'll search the real world...if there is still one to search

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
2:22... non stop.... when I posted about it.... it seems to have subsided for now...

i read that post then looked at my clock already beginning to smile in anticipation & low & behold "2:22pm" it is (still) now!

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
my god!
my friend told me she was seeing 11:11 also!
i wonder wha that could mean!!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

you would roughly be 37.5 years old??? I think.....

Anyways...
I have also seen 11:11 for many, many years. A really sad thing happened once at that time. My friend of over 15 years was killed in a hit and run at 11:11pm on the freeway. His passenger in the car another friend of mine who survived the accident said he looked at the clock on the dash it said 11:11 and then wham! They were hit. The strange thing is that night while I was at home I had looked at the clock at 11:11 and I remember thinking "Man I did it again.....what does this mean?" Then I got the news the following day. What a sad strange coincidence.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

you are,or were about 37 and a half years old when makin that post!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

Have you been to this website: www.real-wishes.com, my daughter did because she wanted to wish for something and she told me that now that she had made a wish she will see the numbers 11:11... your thread seems similar that's all.
But I said it was bogus but she didn't listen and carried on writing a number 8 on a piece of paper, what is the world coming to? I mean if that website worked alot of people would be healthy and wealthy and nothing to worry about but I'm sorry to say this but the world isn't like that I just hate people who make those websites

KWytch

edit on 5-9-2011 by KnIghtWytchh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i keep seeing 11:11 when i look at the time

also, my credit card balance was most recently 1,111 on my last statement (phone/laptop shopping spree)

my phone #'s last four are 1111

and, so are those of my SSN

whats it all mean, huh?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Why do I keep seeing 11:11 everytime I look at the clock?

If this happens more than twice a day, you may need a new clock. I think my advice is sound and is just to the question in OP's thread title.

I'd like to note that the 2 underpasses out of my town have height restrictions of 9' 11" and 11' 11".

It's all around us.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

HI Dooleysleftleg,

I had a thread on this about a month ago. I am doing now even and morning........I don't know why. If it is late and i am asleep, I will roll over and look at clock......weird but can be deep sleep(I got to be at 2100) and wham....2311 and i see it. Today at 11:11 i was making Chili.........no big deal. I get up and go into the bedroom (has an alarm clock) not other clocks........and wham .....11:11. NOW why did I do that. I don't know. I can be at work, in the car.......I am sure I look at other times but I am "attracted" to the 11:11. I also find 555 time one that has me looking. i have had other numeric times weirdness. I am not psychic, into the paronormal, etc......i do like to read stuff and that Is why I come to ATS. Entertaining........
...this however is weird and i a with you on that aspect and it DOES get to you after awhile because after the 100th time you damn what is that.........why.........why why why!!! . Then you come here. Find that many others are doing it too.........don't know what it means.......find it very interesting and annoying at the same tiem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join