It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I keep seeing 11:11 everytime I look at the clock?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have been having this experience for a long time now. It seems that my eyes always fall upon the clock at something.. 11, or 11:00. Mostly it's just something plus eleven. It bothered me for a long time so that I began to try not to pay attention to the time so much, but sure enough, there it was again. I considered that the number merely caught my eye and drawn me to look, but I often would experience it upon entering a room and there it is, something plus 11. I have some theories, especially since other people are experiencing it too.

I believe that the number eleven refers to a day, the 11th of something. 9/11 was such a day. Then there was 7/11 in Spain. On Sept 11th 2008 the CERN Collider was being operated. On 10/22 the CERN was to go full power. It broke down and was delayed. Whatever it is that 11 represents it is going to effect the world and be big.

The number 11 also represents rebellion and chaos. On 9/22 Bush pleaded for money to save America from a great depression. 22=11x2.

I suspect that world changing events may happen on November 11th. I have no proof of this at all. But I know when I see 11:11 the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
11:11 is getting even more commoner sight now than it porobablt was when this post started. Some theories suggest it is a pre-cursor to a great Event which will affect the whole world both on a physical, Mental and spiritual plane. Awakening us to gently to ourselves until there is a global conciousness.

Another theory is that it a warning to ourselves that is telling you to wake up and pay attention. That we have a higher level of conciousness and telepathic ability, were we are intune with our surroundings. So why are we unware of our great abilities if this is true? Their explanation is Time. It does not exist in reality. Whilst developing one of the most greatest of Human Inventions it paved the way for our reliabity and depenability on it rendering our own intenal clock to basic and it was not developed through a natural process. Animals are also time sensitive, how often does your cat know when its food time or the birds calling in the morning. There abilities developed naturally, they do not look at a clock.

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

I experienced this for a while in my teens and its just a simple case noticing things that you never used too.

I used to have a clock that made a noise in my bedroom and i awoke every day at 10:10 and the minute i trained myself to skip each click it never happened again.

My advice get a new clock or anticipate the time for yourself.

You will find you do not have to have a watch to tell the time you have a feel for it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It seems I always look at the clock at 11:11. The funny thing is that when I look for it I do not see it but when I dont it happens. The days I look for it how ever I see another double digit. I will always tell my friends to look at the clock when I see 11:11. Its really something else. At first it was cool. But now its inoring exspecally since my frends do not beleive me. I feel its someone trying to make there presence known. To remind me that they are always there .

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
you know whats weird, on ALOT of nights, not everynight i may be sitting in my room or brushing my teeth and i just look up at the clock and i see 11:11 p.m too, thats h0w i came to this page. i was looking for the same reason you are!! i don't time myself to look up at exactly that time its really just a coincidence, maybe its suppose to mean something.. who knows. I know 11:11 p.m is a song by one of my fav bands The All American Rejects. But i consider it my lucky time :]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
2:22... non stop.... when I posted about it.... it seems to have subsided for now...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooleysleftleg
Its really startin to get to me now,everytime i look at any clock or watch or time piece of any description it displays the time 11:11,im even dreaming of it now! Dont reply 'oh,its just cause your lookin for it u notice it,or your bound to see it twice a day if u keep lookin at the clock often enough,but thats just it,i dont keep lookin,i made a mental note years ago to not clock watch as im often sat in my shop all day and find clock watchin makes the day drag.Ive heard other people say things like its an awakenin and such trifle but can someone explain it properly.

Because it's 11 past 11
SORRY.... just had to.

Grandma always said "11:11 the Angels are singing in Heaven"

I have noticed it off and on for years since she said that.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

It is stopped
?
Or is it that because you have been studying all this 11:11 oneness stuff on the web and that is why you notice it now is because you subconscious is looking for it?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

I experienced this for a while in my teens and its just a simple case noticing things that you never used too.

I used to have a clock that made a noise in my bedroom and i awoke every day at 10:10 and the minute i trained myself to skip each click it never happened again.

My advice get a new clock or anticipate the time for yourself.

You will find you do not have to have a watch to tell the time you have a feel for it.

I wake every day at 7:15. How weird is that?
Second line.
Third line for good measure incase tightening up of the rules

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have the same with :

22:22

(I live in Europe)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
From Kryon.

QuestionDear Kryon, Thank you for the information on people looking at the clock at 11:11, 12:12 or 4:44. Over the past several months, I have been nudged to look at the clock at 2:22. I have been seeking an answer on the meaning of 2:22 and have come up empty. I now thank the "soup" for it's presence when this happens but was wondering if there is more I need to know about 2:22? [This refers to Kryon's comment that seeing patterns of numbers over and over are your guides simply winking at you. Kryon has also referred to the number of guides surrounding you as "guide soup."

Answer: There is always a significance to the numbers you repeatedly see. The 11:11 is a reference to humanity's permission window to change. The 12:12 is when humanity received the passing torch of spiritual energy. The 4:44 is a 12 in disguise, and it's about grounding. . . the number of the building blocks of the universe. 2:22 is a disguised 6, again, along with the 3, and 4, it is part of the scenario of 12. In addition, for you, it is a congratulation of your "harmony" energy! The 22 also represents the master builder... but you knew that, didn't you?

[edit on 19-12-2008 by Spirit Warrior]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
oh my god everyone very scary.... there is a website that will grant wishes and there is a math question that solves to = 1111 and then it puts it into a time and says that you will start to notice this time more often and then you continue. real-wishes.com its a cool place to go but yes i have been seeing 11:11 all the time. in the am and pm all the time. and now recently always 4:44pm, 3:33 am & pm i will wake up right at that hour sometimes for nothing and all of these times just when i happen to check my watch now, and i havent even gotten to the scary stuff. i have a cardinal watch and after i made this wish it showed me that time, well my watch died that morning..... right at 11:11 AM. i was so frightened to death. i showed everyone and they were all freakin out. it was very scary. but yes i have always noticed the time even just 15 minutes ago or so when it was 4:44. it amazes me. if you want to talk more about it im at [email protected]

ciao

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ok, this is getting beyond weird. Yesterday, I saw 6:11, 7:11, 8:11, 9:11 sequentially and this morning, 7:11 again. I've been seeing #'s ever since about a month ago. It started after one night when I went to bed, there was a loud bang across the room and something in my head told me 'it's 11:11, look!!' so I did and it was 11:11. Now I see them all day long everyday. Not just 11 though, I see 4:44, 3:33, 6:16, 8:18, 7:17 as well as 12:21.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My one is 21:21, it started a while ago. I used have similar experiences as a teenager with the digital clock. I would look to see say 20:30, the next time it would be 10:30 and so on.

I don't know the significance, other than being in tune with bigger things.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
My one is 21:21, it started a while ago. I used to have similar experiences as a teenager with the digital clock. I would look to see say 20:30, the next time it would be 21:30 and so on.

I don't know the significance, other than being in tune with bigger things.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Agh! As I was into the fourth post into this thread, I thought I should check the time out... guess what it was!! 11:11am

I have also heard this is the beginning of our conciousness either awakening or changing with the vibrations ... somethin's up

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooleysleftleg
Its really startin to get to me now,everytime i look at any clock or watch or time piece of any description it displays the time 11:11,im even dreaming of it now! Dont reply 'oh,its just cause your lookin for it u notice it,or your bound to see it twice a day if u keep lookin at the clock often enough,but thats just it,i dont keep lookin,i made a mental note years ago to not clock watch as im often sat in my shop all day and find clock watchin makes the day drag.Ive heard other people say things like its an awakenin and such trifle but can someone explain it properly.

Hiya:

You can research the 11:11 or eleven eleven phenomena. There are videos probably on youtube, or you can google it. I know exactly what you're experiencing because it has happened to me as well several years ago. Neat stuff.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
odd, I found this at 11:11pm

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

lol nothing special, I always see:

10:10
12:12
1:11
1:23
2:22
2:34
3:33
3:45
4:44
4:56
5:55
5:68

Usually see about 4 of those a day.

Nothing special.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A couple of months ago I would wake up every morning at 3:17am. I would just literally open my eyes and check the clock. Sure enough 3:17am every time. Then I'd lay down and go right back to sleep. Then it just stopped. /shrug

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join