It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King July 3rd 2008: Are UFOs Real?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
All will be revealed later today!

Did a UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico 61 years ago? Military cover-up, hoax or the real thing? The truth is out there! Witnesses and experts weigh in on what happened!

Can't wait to see the "experts? on Larry's show, but not so much.
Who knows, maybe something will come out of it.
At least it's hitting the mainstream.
cnn

[edit on 7/3/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
what time is this on? By the way I'm very surprised this is on a mainstream media channel like cnn..I guess even the government's media men are starting to see the real story..or at least question it

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
aye.. Roswell.. another unfortunate epic failure on all fronts.
I really have a hard time believing in a Crashed alien UFO. I mean the technology to be need to travel what it takes to get here... and they crash?

ever think the alien/Roswell believers are the mis-informers?
What a good story to waste everyones research on, while the good info stays hidden.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Perhaps it was shot down by other alien craft, if not our own super-secret weapons. Just a thought

Keep us posted and thanks for the notice!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I know I started this thread so I should know what's up, but I don't, so there.
I just wanted to know if anyone knows who the guests are gonna be tonight?
Are we in for some disclosure or should I be lowering my expectations?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jmklaren

Advanced technology, even if it is millions of years ahead of us, is not infallible.

You should never dismiss the whole case just because of your own self-imposed assumptions and constraints.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I think it was mentioned in the "Disclosure Project" that it was our Radar that affected the craft causing them to crash.......possible i suppose !

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Im sorry, its not assuming anything. even our own technology as infantile it is.
Can not be brought down by radar, or lightning (now). If one is to conclude this is a species not of this earth, then thier technology should be higher then ours on a scale humans cat even comprehende.

the roswell crash is a HUGE leap of pure faith. It also defies common sense
even on an alien front.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Larry, again!

Oh wait it looks like they're now doing the segment on the released US hostages...

He'll certainly do the ufo show next time there's a slow newsday....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The US military & Government openly admitted it to be a downed space craft, and immediately pulled that and changed their story. It's surprising that this is even being debated anymore. the 'skeptics' just let the government pull a white sheet over their eyes.
What should be being debated is why the coverup for so long!??

Food for thought:
Roswell crash July 1947

Transistor invented Nov-Dec 1947

and look now how quickly technology has advanced since then.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
post by jritzmann:

I think if I hear or see one more damned thing on Roswell, I will in fact throw-up. It's still ridiculous to me that we're still debating this ancient case.

Man I couldn't agree more. I'm assuming this might be a re-run (since its 4th of Julyweekend)???

FYI- I belong to a group called "Toastmasters," basically a speech club of sorts. The other day I gave a speech on a brief summary about the 1976 Tehran UFO and no one had heard of that case. After the meeting one guy asked me what "I thought about Roswell." I told him there are much better cases (like the Tehran incident).

Really sad, but the truth is the average person knows little about the history of the UFO phenomenon outside of the way over-publicized Roswell case.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The show has been pushed back to tomorrow night (FRIDAY)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
The show has been pushed back to tomorrow night (FRIDAY)

Which kinda tells you everything you need to know.
If Larry had an alien hiding in his suspenders the show wouldn't get bumped.
Thank god ATS members are mostly free on Fridays.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
the guests are supposed to be Thomas J. Carey, Don Schmitt, Edgar Mitchell, and Bill Nye.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
the guests are supposed to be Thomas J. Carey, Don Schmitt, Edgar Mitchell, and Bill Nye.

The show should be interesting then...

www.cnn.com...

Tonight (Friday July, 4) at 9pm Eastern

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So does anyone here think that we're going to get any new info tonight?
I'm not a UFO expert so I don't know these guests, are they legit?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just to get you started oin who these people are:

Thomas J. Carey - Masters in Anthropology from Cal State; Author of Witness to Roswell: Unmasking the 60 year Coverup. MUFON State Section Director for Southeastern Pennsylvania until 2002. Special investigator for CUFOS. Contributed to The Truth About the UFO Crash at Roswell by Kevin D. Randle and Donald R. Schmitt.

Donald R. Schmitt Author; produced an audio documentary about the Roswell crash; former co-director of CUFOS; graduated cum laude, Concoria Univeristy, degree in Liberal Arts, university lecturer

Dr. Edgar Mitchell - Doctorate of Science, MIT; astronaut (moonwalker); outspoken about his belief in ETs

Bill Nye - The science guy
www.nyelabs.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I am pretty sure that it's going to be the replay of the old show - unless they replace it altogether with a show on the release of the hostages in Colombia.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks garyo1954.
So I'll be getting my hopes up in 3,2,1, up they go!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I dont get it??? the show was yesterday,, and your still talking like it hasnt been aired yet?? what part did I miss????

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join