It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jolting tales surface of satanic rituals

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Isn't that supposed to be half the fun of ATS?

There are some really intellectual people here and then there is ZOMG! I am a reptilian indigo shapeshifter who will vibrate us to what sounds like cosmic orgasm on 2012.

They are as entertaining as they are frightening.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

It is why I keep coming back year after year. There are the drooling psychos, but my favorite has always been the intelligent, intellectual whackos as no one can ever be sure if they're crazy or just really smart.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok, so all this is from the Center For Religious Tolerance website found here:

Center for Religious Tolerance

Definition of Satanism:

Such definitions create great confusion, and stir up religious animosity against followers of benign faith traditions. They have been known to trigger genocidal proposals, lynching, attempted mass murder, fire bombings, shootings, common assaults, etc.

We strongly recommend that the terms "Satanist" and "Satanism" be used only with a qualifier to refer to religions that have some direct involvement with Satan in some form. Thus a "Satanist" is one who either:

1. Theistic Satanist: One who worships the Christian devil. Although the Christian Churches taught during the Renaissance that devil worshipers were very common, such individuals were in fact quite rare, and remain so.

2. Religious Satanist: One who accepts Satan as a pre-Christian life-principle worth emulating. They follow a number of religious traditions, of which the largest by far is the Church of Satan.

Pseudo Satanism:

16th century Satanism: This is an imaginary, profoundly evil religion that was invented during the late Middle Ages by the Christian church. The Church taught that Witches worshiped Satan, ritually killed children, boiled down their bodies to make magical implements, sold their soul to the devil, broke crucifixes, conducted black masses, created hail storms to damage crops, caused disease in farm animals and humans. etc. They were said to totally dedicate their life to harming others.

The church's creation of Satanism gave the theological foundation for the "burning times" in which tens of thousands of religious heretics, mentally ill people, and supremely unlucky individuals were burned at the stake (in Roman Catholic countries) or hung (in Protestant countries).

This form of Satanism never existed in the past as an organized entity. It does not exist today, except in the imagination of the public, and in horror movies. Belief in the reality of Satan-worshiping witches remains widespread in North America today, particularly among religious conservative.

Serial murderers: Occasionally, a serial murderer will claim to be a Satanist in order to justify his horrendous activities. This is "the Devil made me do it" defense. The perpetrator admits guilt, but says that he was not responsible for his crimes because he was under the control of Satan. Police investigations reveals that the perpetrator is faking it.

Psychotic murderers: Occasionally, news of a Satanic ritual murder will surface, complete with Satanic rituals, symbols, etc. But, after investigation, the prime cause of the murder will be found to be severe mental illness on the part of the perpetrator(s). A case in Germany hit the newsstands during 2002-JAN. The accused couple, the Rudas, talked about glowing eyes, a glowing knife used as a murder weapon, a glowing victim, "Several witnesses have testified that the couple suffered from personality disorders. They could both face long terms at secure psychiatric institutions."

Child molesters: A small percentage of abusive pedophiles and other child molesters have been known to abuse children in a Satanic setting as a means of controlling the victims. The molesters are pretend Satanists; they are simply using the facade of Satanism to further their criminal acts. They figure that if one of their child victim complains to authorities, their disclosures will not be believed. A government study in England found three such perpetrators.

Heavy metal rock bands: Some musicians pretend to be associated with Satanism. Their main motivation is to gain notoriety and capture free publicity. The suggestion of Satanic involvement increases record sales. Few bands are actually formed from sincere Satanists.

The Temple of Set: In 1975, a member of the Church of Satan, Michael Aquino, left the Church after a disagreement, and organized the Temple of Set. This follows the religion of Setianism. Members recognize a pre-Satanic deity, the Egyptian God Set as a living entity who stands separate and apart from the forces of the natural universe. He was typically portrayed as a man with the head of an animal (perhaps a hyena). Set was copied by the Chaldeans who called him Had or Hadit; this later became Shaitan, and still later the Satan of Christianity and Islam. The media have linked the Temple of Set with the Church of Satan and called both forms of Satanism. Leaders of both religious groups deny that they are related.

and last but not least:

On Satanic Ritual Abuse or SRA

Starting in 1980, there was a growing and widespread belief that Satanists were involved in Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and killing of innocent infants, children and adults. In the late 1980s, believers in SRA expanded their accusations to include a wide variety of other small religious groups as perpetrators. Belief in SRA faded during the 1990s due to a complete lack of hard evidence. It is accepted by most investigators to be a Christian urban legend, based on fear, misinformation, and false memories created during recovered memory therapy.

I hope that clears things up, i don't want to hear anymore about how my definitions of Satanism are wrong or how I don't know what I'm talking about. Why do people always think they know more than you do about things you are into???

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This comes from the Charlotte.com www.charlotte.com...

DURHAM --
Prosecutors have charged three people, including two ranking members of the Durham County Democratic Party, as part of an investigation into allegations of rape and kidnapping that prosecutors said involved satanic worship.

The latest person charged is Diana Palmer, 44, the first vice chairwoman of the county Democratic Party. She turned herself in to police Wednesday afternoon and was charged with one count of accessory after the fact of assault with deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.

Palmer's arrest came five days after police arrested Joy Johnson, 30, the county party's third vice chairwoman, and her husband, Joseph Scott Craig, 25.

Authorities have said little about the case outside of the information included in arrest warrants, which allege that Craig beat a man and a woman, raped the woman and that Johnson watched as he did so. Durham County Assistant District Attorney Mark McCullough said earlier this week that charges stemmed from some sort of satanic ritual.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A very peculiar development which raises questions as to whether or not this other Democratic Party official was a member of this cultic group or if she was simply trying to preserve the image of the Democratic Party.

DURHAM, N.C. -- Durham Democratic Party first vice chair Diana Palmer appeared before a Durham District Court judge Thursday morning on a charge of accessory after the fact.

***(snip)***

Police say Palmer, who is also a Durham Democratic Party leader, faces charges that include accessory after the fact, which means she was trying to take evidence from the home.

In the arrest warrant, authorities say Palmer was "removing items of evidence of the crime(s) from 2305 Albany Street, and placing items of evidence in the trunk of her vehicle."

The arrest warrant continues, "...the defendant then drove her vehicle to another location in an effort to conceal the items from detection of the Durham Police Department, and in an effort to personally assist Joseph Craig escape arrests."

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
In the UK there are from time to time stories about horses being mutilated for satanic rites. Here is an excerpt from a Times articleabout crime against animals with occult references.

This year there have already been 30 in Scotland alone. A mare had her legs and genitals slashed in Renfrewshire this month and, in February, 25 horses had hair cut from their tails in a series of night raids on a farm in Aberdeenshire, which had also been targeted the previous year.

The Stirlingshire outbreak has mystified detectives. Inspector Paul Fleming, of Central Scotland Police, said he had never seen anything like it in his 26 years as an officer.

“A horse is more capable of defending itself than a woman or even a child, but the fact that a human being could do this to a trusting animal is unforgivable,” he said. “It is distressing to the horses and to the community.”

Some reports have suggested a link with occultists. Similar attacks in 2002 led the Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals to call in a witchcraft expert to examine the possibility that horse blood was being used in ancient satanic fertility rites, especially as many cases occur around key times in the occultists' calendar, such as today's summer solstice.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Ok, so all this is from the Center For Religious Tolerance website found here:

An organisation that is a front for an assorted group of satanists, abortionists, and assorted varieties of folks in societal aberration. Worthless.

[i[I hope that clears things up, i don't want to hear anymore about how my definitions of Satanism are wrong or how I don't know what I'm talking about. Why do people always think they know more than you do about things you are into???

Then ATS and internet forums may not be the best venue for you. You aren't the only person to ever walk the Left-Hand Path, and there are plenty of us who know that what you are into is filled with lies, mischief, obfuscation, and more lies.

[edit on 3/7/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There are a wide range of stories about satanic rituals and satanic abuse in the Roman Catholic Church. Unfortunately, the truth of horrors gets obscured by a desire to simply rubbish the Roman Church. Nonetheless, Pope Paul VI acknowledged that the Church over which he presided had been infiltrated by satanists, noting with distress that "the smoke of satan had entered into the Church."

One of the most recent stories to surface involves a priest recently convicted for the satanic ritual murder of a nun.

A U.S. jury yesterday found a Roman Catholic priest guilty of the satanic ritual-style murder of a 71-year-old nun which went unsolved for more than 25 years.
Father Gerald Robinson, above, was sentenced to a mandatory jail term of between 15 years and life.

There were gasps in the court after the verdict, but the 68-year-old priest remained impassive.

Sister Margaret Ann Pahl was found murdered on a chapel floor in April, 1980. She had been strangled, covered in an altar cloth and stabbed 31 times in the shape of an upturned holy cross.

She had been grabbed from behind and choked so violently that the blood vessels in her eyes burst and two bones in her neck broke. Prosecutor Dean Mantros said that Robinson pushed up the nun's robe and pulled down her underwear.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I love the antics of the premier satanists on this thread.

1. These people aren't satanists, since there was no ritual abuse.

2. If they had been satanists, that would be great, because satanism is good.

3. There is no such thing as bad or good.

4. Christianity is bad because it is full of hypocrites.

5. I am tolerant, of eveyone. Except for people who disagree with me. (taking a page from the other team's playbook, I guess.)

6. Whipping people isn't kinky. It's normal. Everyone is kinky, which makes kinkiness normal; except that being normal is bad, and since most people are bad, it is bad to be kinky---oh, no wait; nothing is bad. Except Christianity.

7. Putting people in cages is fine. they must have asked for it. No, wait, it's wrong because it's being intolerant; no, wait, THEY are intolerant of the sadists' (who aren't satanists) desire to whip them. But that's ok, because nothing is bad, unless its Christians.

8. Nothing should be illegal, unless it hurts someone. The fact that these people are being prosecuted is due to their satanism, which it would be fine if they were satanists but they are really not, at least not Crowley-style because they didn't smoke pot, so they're just into bondage, which is fine, even if it isn't satanic.

9. There are lots of different kind of satanists. But only one kind of Christian. the WRONG ones.

10. Nothing is wrong.

How'm I doing so far?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
reply to post by sir_chancealot

go away troll unless you actually know me.

it is painfully apaprant that your closed minded and believe your ultra nationalistic right wing opinion is the only one that matters.

go to germany and see if your views count for anything.

which btw im not from germany

Closed minded? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Among my friends, *I'M* the one known as the pervert.

"Ultra nationalistic"? Read my other posts on here. Point to one SINGLE post on here that shows I am "ultra-nationalistic". Oh, but I bet you can't.

Right wing? Wrong again. I believe most of the same things Thomas Jefferson, and the other founding fathers, believed in. Unfortunately for all of us, both the left-wing and right-wing have long ago abandoned these principles.

Three strikes and you are out.

Try again next time.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You know what is funny? The extreme hypocrisy of the Satanists on this thread! (not to mention real life)
And they talk about Christian hypocrisy!

When did Jesus command his followers to go and slay the unbelieving, and conquer territory? Anyone? ...Bueller...? Jesus *DID* say "You will know them by their fruits". It even tells you what those fruits are. Murdering kids and raping women weren't on the list, if I recall correctly.
In fact, he tells you that he will judge you easier if you go commit suicide rather than "lead one of these little ones astray".

Yet, when you point out crimes that Satanists have done, these same guys fall into the "No TRUE Scotsman" fallacy. Satanists have a built-in code (and really, various groups all say it differently, but it boils down to a single principle) that ALLOWS AND ENCOURAGES "breaking the rules". What Satanists go crazy over is when people rightly point out all kinds of evils that could be allowed under such a system

And whomever pointed out that the quote was from Crowley, not LaVey is right, and I stand corrected. A couple of the more interesting things that LaVey said was "Do whatever you want as long as you harm no undeserving person" and "Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved." Two MAJOR sins absolutely prohibted by Christianity becomes situational to Satanists. Want to kill somebody? Then your only requirement under Satanism is that they "really deserve it". Want to steal something from someone? Make sure "he cries out to be relieved". In what form that "crying out" takes place is up to, presumably, the person doing the stealing.

LaVey did say ONE thing that I think is hilarious: "Too bad stupidity isn't painful".

Rebels are usually attracted to Satanism. I opine that this is due to the failure of current preachers to show Jesus as he really was. They would rather show him as a peace loving, bunny-hugging hippy. They seem to forget when he hand-made a whip, and whipped the money changers to drive them out of "my father's house".
They failed to mention that his first miracle was making wine for a bunch of people getting plowed at a wedding. And not just a little wine, either. It was more than 45 GALLONS of the stuff, and the "Governor of the wedding" even questioned the host and said basically "Hey! Most people serve the best stuff first, and bring out the bad stuff when everyone is already toasted, but why did you save the best for last?"

If a man and woman are married, THE MARRIAGE BED REMAINS UNDEFILED. Meaning, if they are married, what they do in their bedroom is none of your or my concern. However, for that to remain in effect it must be husband and wife only. Whether they use whips, chains, or various other things I could mention that I'm SURE are against the terms of service here, is entirely at their discretion. If any of you disagree with me, you obviously haven't read the Book of Solomon (sometimes called the "Song of Solomon") It is quite the dirty book when you understand what you are reading. There are even references to oral sex in it. I would bet that most of my fellow Christians didn't know that!
It is FILLED with sexual imagery. But the difference is that it is shown as being between a husband and his wife, not some dude and chick that decided to "hook up". THERE IS NOTHING IN THE BIBLE PREVENTING A HUSBAND AND WIFE GETTING INTO B&D OR S&M PROVIDED IT IS DONE JUST BETWEEN THEM. Anyone who tells you otherwise is full of male bovine fecal matter. But, considering that MOST people aren't into it, it is still not NORMAL. Abnormal does not equal impermissable, just so you know.

Lastly, notice that almost every single time these Satanic Abuses crop up, it invariably includes SOMEONE involved in a position of power. It's never just Bob and Gert, the local janitor and waitress. The very principles of Satanism allows anyone to do ANYTHING THEY WANT. If you follow the "rules" and "principles" exactly, you are referred to as "legalistic sheep", by some of those follower's own websites. This is what the defenders of Satanism don't want you to know, or think about.

Oh, one more thing. Saying "Lucifer is not the same as Satan" is technically correct, but is a lie nonetheless (because it purposely misleads those who do not know better). When Christians say "Jesus Christ", Christ is not his last name, it is his TITLE. It would be more accurate to say Jesus the Christ, but you can refer to him by Jesus, Jesus Christ, The Christ, or simply Christ. These all mean the same person. The same with Lucifer. Since he has been the only one to occupy the role of The Satan, he name IS synonymous with that role; therefore Lucifer does equal Satan, the father of lies, a liar and murderer from the beginning.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Yeah, I had the same thoughts. I didn't want to get into it directly with some of the atheists here (whom I otherwise respect), so I tried to post it anonymously.

It showed up as most recent post by "anonymous ATS" in the list of recent threads, but magically never appeared on this thread.

I submit it now, under my own avatar. Maybe you can't take anonymous swipes at satanists or something. But here it is anyway.

I love the antics of the premier satanists on this thread.

1. These people aren't satanists, since there was no ritual abuse.

2. If they had been satanists, that would be great, because satanism is good.

3. There is no such thing as bad or good.

4. Christianity is bad because it is full of hypocrites.

5. I am tolerant, of eveyone. Except for people who disagree with me. (taking a page from the other team's playbook, I guess.)

6. Whipping people isn't kinky. It's normal. Everyone is kinky, which makes kinkiness normal; except that being normal is bad, and since most people are bad, it is bad to be kinky---oh, no wait; nothing is bad. Except Christianity.

7. Putting people in cages is fine. they must have asked for it. No, wait, it's wrong because it's being intolerant; no, wait, THEY are intolerant of the sadists' (who aren't satanists) desire to whip them. But that's ok, because nothing is bad, unless its Christians.

8. Nothing should be illegal, unless it hurts someone. The fact that these people are being prosecuted is due to their satanism, which it would be fine if they were satanists but they are really not, at least not Crowley-style because they didn't smoke pot, so they're just into bondage, which is fine, even if it isn't satanic.

9. There are lots of different kind of satanists. But only one kind of Christian. the WRONG ones.

10. The Bible is wrong

11. We don't know what the Bible "really" says, because we don't have the original manusripts. But it was wrong, even before the church changed it.

12. I'm a better bible scholar than you. I don't know hebrew or greek. But I'm better than you. 'Cuz I'm not a hypocrite. I read the first 4 chapters of Genesis, and that's how I know it all. Plus I found this really kewl neopagan website. That's how I know you're a bigoted ignoramus.

How'm I doing so far?

There it is, under my own byline now.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You guys really have been quite hilarious at times on this thread. You can bash Satanism all you want but the truth is that no one really cares what you say if it's going to continue to be unproductive. Oddly enough this thread reminds me a lot of some of the Alien & Ufo threads.

Now, before we bash Satanism anymore, I defy any of you to show me one shred of proof that this case is at all Satanic related.

And no, saying "What they did was evil and Satan is evil so they're satanist" is not a valid argument

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Shadowflux]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Every once in a while, evidence of ritual sexual abuse surfaces briefly in the news. Each time it is downplayed to appear as a stand alone case.

Going back to at least ancient Greece, ruling elites have been known to engage in pederast warrior cults, which involve the ritual sexual abuse of young males. It also appears in Nazi Germany.

It's no coincidence the number of politicians that are implicated in this type of activity. These occult rituals are designed to confer some sort of power to the person. Aleister Crowley expounds on the power of sex in ritual.

Good post, but I would say that the occult rituals are designed to confer power OVER the person. The individual of course believes they are gaining power, but it's the spiritual entity they are serving who gains the power.

Originally posted by rakeswapper
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Anyway, I found this amusing....

**It would be akin to someone building a government on the base principles of Adolph Hitler and defending it by saying "but we're not Nazis." **

You mean like the USA currently?

hehe.

Acutally, I think that Hitler got most of his worst ideas from the USA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It should be expected that people in positions of power are often ingaged in occult rituals and such. If Satan is the god of this world, then he must use his servants to control the world.

Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Dan 10 also gives a good example of how spiritual forces are constantly at work in the physical world.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

"lucifer is latin for morning star "

Afraid it isnt old chap it is a popular mistranslation from hebrew to greek to latin

Lucifer means "light bringer"

Peter 1:19 refers without doubt to Jesus Christ. This verse calls Jesus Christ "Phosphoros" (in Greek) or "Lucifer" (in Latin). Yet the translators have hidden this fact behind the words "day star." The facts are that "Phosphoros" has absolutely nothing to do with either "day" or "star"! The translators simply borrowed a term that is elsewhere used for Christ--namely "morning star" in Revelation 2:28 (Greek = proinos + aster) and in Revelation 22:16 (Greek = orthrinos + aster).

There the Hebrew word "heylel" is used and Jerome translated this into Latin as "lucifer"!

This is a mistranslation!!!

5. The word "Lucifer" comes from 2 Latin words:

Lux (=light) + ferous (=to bear or carry). Thus the name "Lucifer" means:Light-bearer or Light-bringer.

from...www.israelofgod.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

"If you live in a Western nation, secular or not, your system of law is derived from Biblical principles based on the Ten Commandments."

which in themselves where based on ....the system of law of The Roman Empire....
the "western superpower of its day"

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

"If you live in a Western nation, secular or not, your system of law is derived from Biblical principles based on the Ten Commandments."

which in themselves where based on ....the system of law of The Roman Empire....

If you are stating that the Ten Commandments are due to the system of law of the Roman Empire, then you are entirely wrong.

If there is a background to the Ten Commandments it is Hammurabi's Code not the Roman Empire.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

The Ten Commandments were based on Roman law? Hmmm, I don't think so. The Hebrew versions of the Ten Commandments were around long before the Roman Empire or the Republic, for that matter.

The Hebrew Ten Commandments were probably based on Egyptian Book of the Dead. Just check out the similarities. Coupled with the notion that Moses was probably a Hyksos Egyptian it is not surprising that he should base his ethical code on the Egyptian guidelines for entering the afterlife.

One section of a book recorded the 42 Confessions and 42 Judges that a person would have to pass in order to successfully enter the eternal afterlife. The 42 Confessions are as follows:

1. I have not committed sin.
2. I have not committed robbery with violence.
3. I have not stolen.
4. I have not slain men and women.
5. I have not stolen grain.
6. I have not purloined offerings.
7. I have not stolen the property of God.
8. I have not uttered lies.
9. I have not carried away food.
10. I have not uttered curses.
11. I have not committed adultery, I have not lain with men.
12. I have made none to weep.
13. I have not eaten the heart.
14. I have not attacked any man.
15. I am not a man of deceit.
16. I have not stolen cultivated land.
17. I have not been an eavesdropper.
18. I have not slandered [no man].
19. I have not been angry without just cause.
20. I have not debauched the wife of any man.
21. I have not debauched the wife of [any] man.
22. I have not polluted myself.
23. I have terrorized none.
24. I have not transgressed [the law].
25. I have not been wroth.
27. I have not blasphemed.
28. I am not a man of violence.
29. I have not been a stirrer up of strife.
30. I have not acted with undue haste.
31. I have not pried into matters.
32. I have not multiplied my words in speaking.
33. I have wronged none, I have done no evil.
34. I have not worked witchcraft against the king.
35. I have never stopped [the flow of] water.
36. I have never raised my voice.
37. I have not cursed God.
38. I have not acted with arrogance.
39. I have not stolen the bread of the gods.
40. I have not carried away the khenfu cakes from the spirits of the dead.
41. I have not snatched away the bread of the child, nor treated with contempt the god of my city.
42. I have not slain the cattle belonging to the god.

It must have been very difficult to make it into the Egyptian afterlife, but what this does represent is a clearly defined set of moral standards, even though they were not laws.

rationalrevolution.net...

[edit on 5-7-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Satan is a good guy...you just cant grasp his sense of humour.Anyway..satan...jesus...zeus...who cares....really? i certainly dont....

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I was trying to point out the "commandments " where not new philosophies/rules/ ideas at the time and merely borrowed from previous good ideas.and yes the egyptian book of the dead is probably equally important to the fable/tale along with all the previous life experience of thousands of generations before it.

We owe many things to the Roman law, for example distinction of such concepts as ownership and possession (Romans understood ownership as unique right to decide about the thing with taking advantages from it, and possession as an exact state in which the thing is under possession control), division of the law to relative and unconditional, division of responsibility to contract and delict and shaping creating, basic contracts, I mean purchase – sale, loan, lease, commission – the main credit was here the determination of mutual both parties’ right and duties and sphere in which the parties may shape a contract. Similar contracts existed before the Roman civilisation but they were short of precision in determination mutual parties’ responsibility.

Q..How could we covet our neighbours ass or wife ,if we did not have the concept of the law of property, ownership or possesion?

42 egyptian commandments....The answer to life ,the universe and everything......

[edit on 5-7-2008 by gambon]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by gambon]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join