It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have ORBS In My Pictures... Help??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Recently My best friend and I have been going through some of our pictures that we have taken this Spring/Summer... She has spoken of many times where she has seen reflections through her television of people who aren't there, and that she has heard voices of people who weren't there. I myself have heard some of these voices, and I must say, it does get a little creepy after a while. Neither of us can ever quite make out what they are saying, but we have noticed that there is an older woman's voice which has a southern accent to it. Aswell as a young boy who basically sounds like he is going through puberty.

Anyway, back on topic. While we were going through our pictures we noticed Orbs... It wasn't like dust orbs or anything... More like Actual ORBS. They would move to a different place in the picture after every photo was taken. I will provide, For those who want to see the proof... some pictures of the orbs. All of which are taken in her Apartment.

1. i32.photobucket.com...

2. i32.photobucket.com...

3. i32.photobucket.com...

4. i32.photobucket.com...

5. i32.photobucket.com...

6. i32.photobucket.com...

7. i32.photobucket.com...

8. i32.photobucket.com...

Does Anyone know What the Heck is Goin on... Because we don't. I told her I knew about this site through one of my friends and I would post some of the pictures up to see what if anything could be done... Thanks

SHARATI

[edit on 10/2/2007 by sharati]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
As I understand it, those orbs & other strange things show up when you are using a camera with a plastic lens. If you want a good camera, it must have a glass lens.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
They are particals of dust reflecting light of the flash. Many will argue they are spirits or what foolishness, but those things do not show up in flash photography.

You can take pictures without a flash or flash fill, and/or vacum.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i'll agree with the previous poster, i have a run-of-the-mill digital camera with a plastic lens and the same thing comes up in several of my pictures. It can happen due to anything from the lighting in the room to a mark on the lens or an excess amount of moisture in the air. It can be any nubmer of things.

The voices thing, i don't know about all that, could you maybe get some sort of recording and post it up?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
#8 is the clearest, but I'm really on the fence with the whole orb movement. I bought a video that was touted as "complete disclosure" of the orb phenomenon, and perhaps my cynical view is because of the disappointment of that video. I'd hoped the video showed orbs in a VIDEO,but no. I think, at least to me, that's the single most damning thing about orbs -- always a still photo of them, and a little experimentation has showed me that I can produce the effect -- at least the smushy orb effect with sunlight and dust and my digital camera. Now, having said that...... some of the photos that show sharp features within the orbs...... they kinda intrigue me. Again, what I hope for is a video of "orbs" in motion.

p.s. Y'all are Tool fans, right? It was the chord being struck on the guitar that made me think so. Can't tell for certain, just a guess.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
p.s. Y'all are Tool fans, right? It was the chord being struck on the guitar that made me think so. Can't tell for certain, just a guess.

Cheers

I am... My friends... well, most of them are more into Classic rock... Motley Crue, Megadeth, Stuff like that. I am more into tool, Atreyu, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Stuff like that.. I am a metal-Head... Well, that is, unless I want to dance...

But that is Off Topic, and I woud like to get more proof... It's just not always that easy. On another note to somthing That Stonespiral Said Above... She and I have been leaving recording devices around the apartment... We just can't always get the voices... Sometimes we get something that sounds like what we have been hearing.... we just aren't 100% sure so, we throw it out...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
At first I was on the fence.....I didn't know.

Then I took a side, Orbs were dust particles reflecting off the flash...Nothing more.

I even got a pic of an orb myself.....only one. It reinforced my belief that it had to be dust, I mean, I use this same camera over and over and all I get is one lousy orb after all these years? It had to be a dust flash.

Then I went on a ghost hunt. I got orb after orb after orb after orb. In all these years I get one lousy orb, then go on a ghost hunt and get orbs all over the place.

That got my attention.

How can a camera go years and only get one orb, then get many orbs all in the same night?

It's got me back on the fence. I'm seriously rethinking my position on the subject.

There may be more to orbs than simple dust. I'm just not sure how much more.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Dude, Atreyu and Deicide suck massive amounts.

As for orbs, I dunno. Ones caught on video camera that respond to what people say I reckon are real. Still image cameras, on the other hand, I dunno.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Angry Potato]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Congratulations, you officially have the least interesting dust orb pictures I have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Look, I only wanted to know are they Paranormal?... There are no need for favorite band bashing or CAlling things in my pictures Boring... It was a simple Yes or No to the question. That is all you need... Nothing more... Nothing less...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharati
Look, I only wanted to know are they Paranormal?... There are no need for favorite band bashing or CAlling things in my pictures Boring... It was a simple Yes or No to the question. That is all you need... Nothing more... Nothing less...

In my opinion I dont think that you have anything special there, looks too much like dust. With orbs you are specifically looking for a solid and luminescent appearance. I am not a great believer in them but from what I hear from credible paranormal investigators, thats the way to go.

Forget all the criticism and keep your eyes peeled just in case

Oh and those first three pics are great

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Yes they do infact I have a whole bunch of flash photography photos with these on. Both old fashioned cameras and digital, mina and others....

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sharati

Here is a perfect example of what dust particles look like.

Hope this helps you out.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

Yeah that actually does help some. I was just wondering. My friend is always talking about how she hears people talk when there is no one there, We both have seen figures through the television when it is only the two of us in the house... So I wondered if what is in the pictures was a sign of the paranormal.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Want to see a really weird orb photo? I was photographing chemtrails and got this. It is dark because a storm was about to come in, but you can see them.

orbs in Arizona

All the photos I took came out with them. Was not my lens . The inside photos were fine.

Orbs though, show up all the time in my photos. I have one photo in my album there where three cats are in the living room, and there is one above each of the cats. Then I have others where I can tell its a reflection.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If you can, move your flash away from the lens of your camera as much as you can. Then you won't get such a direct reflection of the dust/mist back into the lens. You might also try narrowing your depth of field so that close-up dust is too out of focus to show up.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wouldn't worry too much about orbs. There's all kinds of "floaties" in the air that can look like something else when all they are just floaties.

On a side note, might want to tidy up the next time candid pics are taken. hehe

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sharati

Clean your room. You have dust in your room...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sharati

Ok let me start by saying Yes those are TRUE orbs that you have there. and for the idiots that answered they are not open to the Paranormal. I'm a wiccan from birth. I have the gift. I can see the orbs with or with out a camera. I can feel them, I speak to them. many as these people have said pawn it off as dust, bugs what have you. your energy light is bright obviously and has drawn these orbs to you. they are disembodied spirits. either they have not crossed over for some reason or another or they cant. I have a house full of orbs here. They do no harm, they love ambient music, there are a few that like to open cupboards, push stuff off the counter but thats about it. it would apear that you also have a special gift. Dont fret about the orbs, they will do no harm.
and for the rest of you, although you think that your 100% right about the dust, you are not. dust can be a factor, but not in this case. one day you will meet a spirit its a given.
Blessed Be

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Orbs can be and are many things. I have no doubt, that at times something unusual, will be photographed, that can not be explained. IE orbs...here are some than can be explained.

or

top topics

<<   2 >>

join