It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Files False claim and Wins with absolutely no proof

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralT.

I feel you brother. They are invaders. This I also accuse the Gov't and state of in my letter of appeal.I also accuse them of aiding and abettin a criminal, accomplice to a crime, treason, incompetence and much more. We're supposed to be guaranteed protection from invasion.

Article 4 Secstion 4 --The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

I am not a political man or was I ever because I personally don't care or trust any of them. They're all the real criminals. That's why when they pull up my record on paper I laugh. I made mistakes as a wild child but have transformed my life and became a true and honest man. My wife personally couldn't believ how I changed. No drinking, drugs, smoking, nothing.

Of my own free will not a court mandate I chose to better my life for me and my family. I literrally associate w/no one except family.This is what I get for straightening out my life? It was easier when I was a loser. I tell you this,they will never stop me unless they kill me. I am very persistent and strong willed. I will hang in there brother. You can believe it.Thanks

[edit on 28-6-2008 by 19DCW71]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sorry!
Wrong post!

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It is truly funny how the president declares war on terrorism and then opens up the borders. Now we have troubles like this one you are going through now.

[edit on 28/6/08 by GeneralT.]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralT.
The post above was me GeneralT. not my wife ClearSkies we both use this computer and sometimes it swicthes back to her account when i am the one posting it.
Got ya. We got The tag team duo?

Yeah i also expressed to them that mandatory protocol for a State employee,especially a judge whose drastic decision can ruin the outcome of someones life,should be to hand the information over to I.C.E. agency in the better interest in the D.H.S.

Believe me I wrote a 10 page appeal ripping them a new hole and told them outright that regardless of their decision, they'll never receive a single dollar because I will never work again just to spte them.

As is I have been out of work for almost a year due to car accident. i was ready to go back a few months ago and there's absolutely nothing. Since may there's over 50,000 people (probably more) out of work in this field but not an illegal immigrant.

Also forgot to add that.The war on Terror and the War on Drugs,all involve the borders as you say. What if this guy is seriously a terrorist? I asked them how would they know?They wouldn't because they don't care and don't check. I told them I hope he commits such a vile act so I can hold them all accountable w/the documentation i have

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well my friend that is what we have here as well. All the Legal Citizens riding around trying to find work but "NO JOBS" for them. The "ILLEGAL INVADERS" are working steady with no stopping them from job to job. They have taken over the construction field and there seems to be no end in sight. It is if the ones who hire them don't care that they are commiting "TREASON and a FELONY" on top of that. The last time I checked it was still a "FELONY" to Hire THEM. It is crazy to see so many of them working and most of them don't even speak English. How can anyone justify their choice in hiring them? Over someone who is willing to work and are legal citizens?.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 19DCW71

Yeah, this is BS. And you know way more than me. Call some groups, like the ACLU legal assistance lines for the national office and NY.

This got my attention because, you're in Nassau County? What part? Maybe you could write an article for the Herald or Newsday.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Hey,what's up? I was born in Queens,grew up in franklin square and now live in Floral park (Queens side). The alleged incident he listed as Long Beach and it was proven, that Where I was actually working was Point Lookout.

This is what I'm talking about. Soo many inconcistencies and the judge has the audacity to try to pawn off his unjust decision on me as if I'm going to allow it. The balls on some people.

also forgot to add that I have contacted only God knows how many people and agencies and not a single one gets back to me. I told them to at least have the decency to reply and tell me they're not interested or refer me to someone. Nothing.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Best of luck with all this. Even though I have degree's, I spent 12 years in construction and industrial work because it paid better than what I could earn behind a desk. I did not do much in the way of residential work as industrial and commercial pay far better.

You have some real issues here. If you are self-employed, you are a business. When you get paid, do you get a regular paycheck with deductions and taxes withheld or do you get a 1099 at the end of the year as a contractor or sub-contractor? This is critical as to whether you are a business or not. If you get a check with no withholding and no 1099, you are still self-employed and a business legally. In most, if not all States you would also be required to have a Contractors License and a Bond even if you are working for the homeowner directly.

Often homeowners, to cut corners, will hire skilled people and pay them without withholding and some don't even bother to send out a 1099. Many skilled workers get into difficulty because they do not realize they are in fact self-employed and a business. There is nothing wrong with working that way as long as the taxes, SS and other items are paid. As to the homeowners, they at worst could realize a small penalty for not filing or sending out a 1099 and it gets them out of paying their half of your SS.

If, you were not a documented employee of the homeowner and they were not withholding and this person helped you in any way, even if he was never paid; not only were you an employer, you were liable for any injury and providing Workman's Comp.. Even if he volunteered to help you for free, you are liable.

Good luck with all this. I'm sympathetic. My Sister In-Law was hacked up with a knife and killed by an Illegal, who had been arrested lots of times and never deported, even though they were all violent crimes against women. He gets out in a couple of years and they still are not going to deport him even though he was convicted of 2nd degree murder. The 2nd degree plea bargain came about because she fought back. Had she just laid there and let him rape and kill her he would have been charged with first degree and gotten life. Go figure. Beware in North Carolina as an Illegal can rape and murder you and will only get a couple of years and no deportation. Oh, and if you are attacked by a murderer in North Carolina, don't fight back or defend yourself, because it is Felony Assault to protect yourself.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 19DCW71

Cool, I've been to Floral Park. I live in Lynbrook right now, working at the Franklin Square Pathmark. Across the street from the italian ice and the bagel place, though I'll be going out to Suffolk soon.

Who have you tried to contact? I'd like to send them some hate mail.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

That's just sick and got my blood boiling. First my condolences and as cliche as it sounds my prayers go out to you from my heart. I hate to say it but I would be waiting for him and Lord forgive me, I would peel him to pieces from his skin down to the bone. My friend just moved to N.Carolina. I'll make sure to tell him not to protect his family.

I never had anyone work with me and I was always working for a company. This time just so happens I was out of work and met the home owner through a friend and was framing some windows and doors. I don't know what way the corrupt state wants to spin it and manipulate the laws but that's how it was. I was paid cash. Hey, I will claim I'm illegal to. I don't have to pay taxes.

A vast Number of them come here because they're running from somthing they did in their countries. We come from totally different cultures and when they go to jail here it's a joke to them. They live great here even in jail is better than how they were living.What kills me is these pro immigrant activists.Society is so blind it's sad.

All poloticians should be hung and beaten to death like pinatas. My personal opinion is that the best part of a politician ran down their mother's leg after conception when she stood up.Pardon the analogy.

I honestly couldn't even begin to imagine what you went /are going through but from my experiences which are vast and many I've changed alot. I have no compassion anymore. Poeple are so selfish that everyone is either dumb or blind to the fact and that's the only reason nothing gets done.

Besides the fact that part of the big plan was to turn America into a cesspool of races and religions because now there is no one to stand up as one. Every different racial or religious groups stand up for their own little privelages which the government grants and apeases them with.

This country is beautiful but managment is beyond repair. Time to flush this toilet and start over new.Hold your head brother because I know what it's like dealing with death. I accidentally killed my best friend July 3 1993 and I will never be normal again. It's hard to deal with matters like this but hang in there and hold your head because I KNOW there's more beyond.
That actually sounds like a contradicting statement because I could relate to the loss of someone loved but not the way you lost your loved one, is what I meant to say.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Franklin Av, right? Been a while since I been over there. I sent emails to many people. I have them all saved as proof and documentation for future reference so nobody coud say I didn't try.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I can't believe that I have over 460 views and nobody has any info which can help. I don't care if I received only 1 reply but I truly need justice. This isn't just some self thought delusion. I was violated big time and that means they violated my family.

I just want to say that if you're one of the 460 and have info or a referal which could at least help point me in the right direction and you didn't post ,you should be ashamed.

My hands are out I've reached out to every avenue I could possibly think of. What do I need to do?This is an honest plea for help cause I know of no other alternative and I'm stumped.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 19DCW71

I'll keep 'bumping' this thread, if you want, so that eventually
the Right person sees it.
It worked on a thread I had about geology.
(It took me two days, though.)

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I appreciate your kindness.It truly is sad that this system is so deigned that it makes nobody want to even give an effort to help aside from your kind gesture. I myself can definately say it's a good desighn because it will make you want to quite but I vowed to always finish what I started.

Thanks again and tell General I hope somthimg comes his way soon.If not maybe we could start a band called the illlegal invaders. I like his name, catchy and Very true .

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 19DCW71

First of all, let me say I sympathize with you. Next, let me say that NY state is very friendly towards illegals.

I read your OP. I know you are frustrated and angry. But - and this is not meant as a criticism - it was very difficult to understand the gist of your case because your post rambled all over the place, no doubt because you are just very angry.

Apparently an illegal filed a Workmen's Comp case against you and won, correct?

Can you sum up the details in 100 words or less?

A good lawyer is worth their weight in cases like this.

Too bad the illegals have learned to scam the system to their advantage.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Yes I'm all over the place in my post. Anger

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well I wish you the best of luck.

Best Regards,

Richie

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Seaman_Richie

Thanks, I need all the luck I could get. Things have been going real bad for me lately. This is just the beginning.I have troubles worse than this.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I work with illegals, at a cvs pharmacy in greenwich ct. I get reated like crap sometimes, by all of em. im the only 'Gringo' thier. Yes, NY does faor illegals,cause they do hard work for cheap.
Im osrry to hear about your case and all man... all i can think of is, find a good jewish lawyer.... or for what its worth, which i doubt..call Homland security.a friend siad he knew someone who worked thier few years ago...some of them get bonus money, for each illegal caught..dunno how true that is, jsut what i was told.
Damn that fake pedistule judge...
Here in my city, stamford CT, everyday, thie are day loaborers taht raly aroun 7 am downtown.. thier all ilegal, the police make sure tehy stay on the sidewalk, yet no one deports or arrests them
The Illegals south fo the border, ARE infiltrating steadily..soon, thier wont be any more of us white or black people left. All of them at work, HATE blacks. I get tired of listenin t their racial slurs, and telling me to find some nice latina woman, and stay away from the blacks or other white women.
Think how many times, i wanna brin a gun to work. But i manage to calm myself down, as realize the moment of reality. MY mother wa n immigrant, born is Austria, came here whne she was VERY young, in 1950.. she never spke german or austrain, anddid things the american way...
man i hope you find justice.. tyr that homeland security, then look into a good jewish laywer, as man say, the jewish lawyers dont play games.
Another option, is, to mess with this guy bad. get a team together, ski massks, dark cloths, and do a good lead pipe act on him. dont kill him, cripple/wheelchair him.
Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Forgive me fo sounding viloent and all. but hey, not your fualt, or anyone elses this is how corporate america is turnin its back on all us law abiding citizens. The lead pipe idea made me think... maybe the illgal would sue NY then, and then have to deal with the judge,...see what the judge thinks and does then...
A friend of mine 2 years ago, caught an illegal mexican breaing into his car a night, so he ran outside, and cracked him over th head with a baseball bat 2 times, cracked his skull. In court, he told the judge, i have a constitutional right, to protect my property and safety.. and not his fault, a skilled electrician and carptener, the system laid himoff. Illegal sued him, and friend told the judge, all i got is a tv and sofa to compensate.... he eneded up with 6 months probabtion, thats it.
I guess every state has its own wierd way of laws. You can be arrested, for defending yourself, hence forth... do hat you gota do now, to stay alive, and tell NO ONE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join