It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Don't you THINK if this was really going on other people who work at the facility would come forward secretly? Leaking it to different people..etc?

You can do your homework and research it, there are many people who have come forward and many others that have spoken about it.

Keep in mind this a top secret hidden military alien base so your not going to have CNN coverage or have large numbers of people coming forward about it.

Another interesting find is that New Mexico where Dulce is located has the highest percentage of missing children per year.

Dulce is located near an Indian reservation and many Indians have had sightings of reptilians including their ancestors that date back in history.

If your truly interested I suggest you do the homework, it would take me weeks to post all the info on Dulce.

You can find other testimonies and info by following this link:
think-aboutit.com...

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Humans are the true builders of the pyramids,

I completely dis-agree!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hi there,

I think humans were able to build the pyramids but from the guidance of much higher intelligences. I also think that by leaving scribes of modern day vehicles of today on sarcophaguses is a reminder that their was higher technology or process involved.

The Mayan pyramids arent that far off physically that the egyptian ones which means as you said that the same people were responsible for building them. We are also seeing this same type of thing on Mars where pyramidal structures are seen which I think is further proof of higher intelligence being involved.

Interesting subject thats for sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

perhaps there never have been real UFOs and aliens. just the NWO propaganda machine for decades. (or in other form, centuries)

Your prepared to tell millions of eye witness who have testified and have given undeniable proof that Aliens and UFOs do exist and put it down to the NWO, man what world do you live in.

If you did your research you would find that there is more than enough evidence that goes way past suspicion that something is up.

But if you want to put it all down to a disinfo scam than be my guest, just dont whine if the ETs come knocking on your door one day, and no they dont want to party

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

"I think humans were able to build the pyramids but from the guidance of much higher intelligences."

Agreed, I've done my research on this very topic and visited the pyramids of Giza a few times and if you really dig deep and cast out the disinfo given to us in our history books but rather instead fill in the missing blanks you will realize it is impossible for even us to duplicate the pyramids with what we have today or at least with what technology the secret government has allowed us to have. The stones were cut with laser precison technology and shield anti-gravity machines were the only way to precisely and perfectlly fit them together.
(This is my opinion)

This goes for the pyramids of Giza alone, other pyramids could have been re-created by man I believe as they were not as precisely cut and constructed.

There are many other secrets revolving around the pyramids of Giza and they have to do with star alignments and extraterrestrial life all things that have been intentionally hidden from us with false stories in our history book. I could really go on and on with this subject but will leave it for another thread.

The Sphinx is another story in itself!
Half/Man Half/Beast

I assume most of us can figure out the meaning!

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hi Drakir & Alien_Question,

I basically agree with your appraisal

The only difference may be in the details.

The pyramids were built using gravity wave technologies generally not available today. However, they are utilized in US black project spacecraft. This is the same interstellar flight capability of the US military that former Lockheed CEO Ben Rich mentioned before he died, and which Gary McKinnon in the UK stumbled upon from hacking into US government computers.

The reason why the Atlalan/Atlantean refugees constructed the monolithic structures around the world, including the pyramids in the Americas and in Egypt, is because they wanted to offer testament to their defeated and lost civilization. They were defeated in a nuclear war with the Anunnaki who were essentially Zetan-Reptilians.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by anti72

perhaps there never have been real UFOs and aliens. just the NWO propaganda machine for decades. (or in other form, centuries)

Your prepared to tell millions of eye witness who have testified and have given undeniable proof that Aliens and UFOs do exist and put it down to the NWO, man what world do you live in.

If you did your research you would find that there is more than enough evidence that goes way past suspicion that something is up.

But if you want to put it all down to a disinfo scam than be my guest, just dont whine if the ETs come knocking on your door one day, and no they dont want to party

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Drakiir]

*whine * no aliens knockin on my door..*whine*..but for sure..´SOON´..

well, its really much more easy to imagine that the abductions are planted memories. as we know there have been many classified documents about mind control projects for decades. MK Ultra etc, do your research.
(and dont come with that cheap paleo-Seti crap)
the more you study´alien abductions´the more you will realize they fit into the planted memories category. Just think of it as motives for the NWO.
fits perfectly.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

well, its really much more easy to imagine that the abductions are planted memories. as we know there have been many classified documents about mind control projects for decades. MK Ultra etc, do your research.

Oh ok so just because their has been mind control projects going on for years than immediately you just put it down to that, maybe thats what you want it to be.

You do know the governments of today are petrefied of these alien species and they can wipe out earth instanty right. What about all the undergroud tunnels and bases that have been documented and even described in some cases, or is that MK Ultra also

I have done my research and I find it a more realistic option that blaming it on the nearest mind control program, thats dismissive, not research.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Hi Drakir & Alien_Question,

I basically agree with your appraisal

The only difference may be in the details.

The pyramids were built using gravity wave technologies generally not available today. However, they are utilized in US black project spacecraft. This is the same interstellar flight capability of the US military that former Lockheed CEO Ben Rich mentioned before he died, and which Gary McKinnon in the UK stumbled upon from hacking into US government computers.

The reason why the Atlalan/Atlantean refugees constructed the monolithic structures around the world, including the pyramids in the Americas and in Egypt, is because they wanted to offer testament to their defeated and lost civilization. They were defeated in a nuclear war with the Anunnaki who were essentially Zetan-Reptilians.

Just wondering if you have any real evidence to back up those ridiculous statements.
Or did you just make all that up/read it elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I agree with you that all those structures could have been made with help from other civilizations, there is nothing that denies that, also, that entire different civilizations got to build similar structures without knowing about each other surely seems to much of a coincidence.

But the pyramids from America and the ones from Egypt are not exactly the same, we know the ones from the Latino America region have some special features not visible on the old continent ones, my bet would be that those were built under the guidance of different external civilizations.

By the way, last year i went to Mexico City and one of the places i went was the pyramids, they sure have something special to them, i did climb the pyramid of the sun, and it was really great, unfortunately the pyramid of the moon was closed for maintenance or something like that, but once you are there you realize that those are not built on a single phase, there are about 5 to 7 phases one on top of the other, and that clearly shows it was built on different times, by different people, i don't know if there is something similar on other pyramids, but at least for those, i am sure they were built by using terrestrial methods and tools.

Of course this does not means there is not an alien civilization involved in the construction.

One thing that really got me thinking is that there seems to be an underground construction in the pyramid of the sun, but because of some reason, nobody can't research and excavations are not allowed, why? who knows, i'll try to go again this year, because i met a guide that seems to know lots of interesting stuff i could not found on the net or in books, he seems very old, and i'll try to video tape the entire interview and post it here.

Kai

Edited for typos.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

What are your resources for all this information on aliens consuming human and animal parts/secretions? I have been researching this UFO/alien information now for about 4 months and your the second person of about maybe around 25 others with alien experience (allegedly) that say they are friendly. Personally, with the technology they have, if they wanted us all dead, they would have done it by now easily. The real question, is why do they give sensitive futuristic technology to the humans in control on this planet that want nothing but a new world order? Why don't they help the ones that might be able to listen and help them?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gumby51
Just wondering if you have any real evidence to back up those ridiculous statements.

Or did you just make all that up/read it elsewhere?

Show me the motivation to make it up.

I am not selling any videos or books and I have no upcoming seminars.

I have a reference page that is linked by my signature.

Feel free to peruse that information at length.

Ignorance and prejudice are dangerous diseases that one should go to great lengths to overcome.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

I agree with you that all those structures could have been made with help from other civilizations, there is nothing that denies that, also, that entire different civilizations got to build similar structures without knowing about each other surely seems to much of a coincidence.

But the pyramids from America and the ones from Egypt are not exactly the same, we know the ones from the Latino America region have some special features not visible on the old continent ones, my bet would be that those were built under the guidance of different external civilizations.

The pyramids in the Americas and the ones in Egypt are basically the same, with minor superficial structural differences. This points to the same builders.

This very point is addressed in the documentary, The Mysterious Origins of Man. You should get yourself a copy.

By the way, last year i went to Mexico City...

I've been there too and I have also seen the pyramids there.

Of course this does not means there is not an alien civilization involved in the construction.

I did not state that an alien civilization was involved in its construction.

I stated that the Atalans/Atlanteans were responsible for their construction

One thing that really got me thinking is that there seems to be an underground construction in the pyramid of the sun, but because of some reason, nobody can't research and excavations are not allowed, why?

Obviously because it would uncover that which they wish to remain hidden from public view.

Ditto for why the Egyptian government won't allow digging beneath the paws of the Great Sphinx, to uncover the underground chamber that was confirmed through sonar scans.

who knows, i'll try to go again this year, because i met a guide that seems to know lots of interesting stuff i could not found on the net or in books, he seems very old, and i'll try to video tape the entire interview and post it here.

That would be interesting and possibly helpful.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

These statements are only ridiculous to the arrogant minded and support your lack or research into finding out just an inkling of truth towards these statements.

I always find it funny when I ask proof to be provided to say that this is all false. Mainly because predictably, your close mindedness and refusal to except another possibility outside of your thought process is what holds people like you back.

Chances are you cant provide evidence against the statements above. If the information is so false, it should be easy to prove wrong......knock yourself out

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Ignorance and prejudice are dangerous diseases that one should go to great lengths to overcome.

Ignorance is claiming that "Atlalan/Atlantean refugees" built the pyrimids and not the ancient Egyptians.

Ignorance is claiming that a lost civilization was defeated in a nuclear war with the Anunnaki who were essentially Zetan-Reptilians.

Ignorance is posting the kind of drivel that rivals even L Ron Hubbard's wildest fantasies.

I suggest that you do some research into common sense, before the reptilians come and eat all your chakra.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by gumby51

These statements are only ridiculous to the arrogant minded and support your lack or research into finding out just an inkling of truth towards these statements.

I always find it funny when I ask proof to be provided to say that this is all false. Mainly because predictably, your close mindedness and refusal to except another possibility outside of your thought process is what holds people like you back.

Chances are you cant provide evidence against the statements above. If the information is so false, it should be easy to prove wrong......knock yourself out

Closed mindedness is keeping outrageous beleifs such as the existence of Reptilians, ancient nuclear wars and pyramid building aliens.

Closed mindedness is educating yourself with fantastic theories insead of proven knowledge and not having the insight to realise your so far down the wrong path you can't turn back but continue to try and validate your beleifs, sinking further into the abyss of stupidity.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have definitely heard everything now. OMG! There are some ruthless, just lowlife bottom feeders out there, believe me. I have known the worst in my life. All branches of service included. All walks of life. I have been to bases and seen things that would make you wet your pants if you knew about it.

There are no Alien races that are using people for food, nutrition or any other reason for survival. Come on folks gather your sense of reality for a moment! Oh geez, I am trying to keep from going off on this member who thinks this but it is really hard at this point. If anyone on this site or any other site would believe this $%$^$%$ you deserve to be eaten!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
wow scary. I have heard of a train underground that goes 14,000 miles an hour the U.S gov owns this underground and it connects to major cities and major military bases.

I would love to know where exactly these entry points are located.

I would love to use that transit for vacation instead of going by flight urghh.

This post is kinda creepy. I just hope this is a hoax if this turns our to be real I am grabbing my hockey stick and planning to smack any alien that comes my way and also any gov official like bush lol hahaha.

wow just wow, I want to see this base dulce in new mexico right??

I really just want to like see for myself lol.

I really hope this is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

Ok so you think its all garbage, so I tell you what when you can come back with unshakable proof that what Paul Richards is saying is completely false then I will be prepared to listen.

Paul is a Ufologist and that means he researches things like these events and would take no interest in making them up, just as I or I hope anyone else wouldnt. So how about you go back to your close minded ways and find some evidence.

I for one believe Paul so how about instead of incessantly whining about how you think what he states is fictional, do some research and prove him wrong, and me wrong for that matter.

I will be waiting to hear the irrefutable, unshakable truth from you against Pauls claims, that is if you can find any.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join