It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Nail In The Coffin: Irrefutable Proof the Flight 93 Crash Scene Is a Lie

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Hundreds of firefighters, police, EMTs and first responders heard a demolition countdown and bombs detonating before WTC 7 collapsed.

This is NOT a true statement.

The number of firefighter, policemen, EMT's, and first responders that heard a countdown =

ZERO

As far as the "bombs detonating" .... thats not accurate either. While buildings are on fire, there are several things that could sound like "bombs".

I would love to see this list of "hundreds" that you claim.

I know you wont though.

Once again, ATS readers need to ask themselves whether they believe NYPD officers, EMT's and emergency rescue workers or an anonymous poster who calls himself "ThroatYogurt", who spends every waking hour, 24/7, doing nothing but trying to debunk 9/11 conspiracy facts and who never posts ANYWHERE on ATS except in the 9/11 forum:

Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be "Pulled"
New Jersey Emergency Medical Technician asked "how could someone have rigged all these explosives?" before towers collapsed, support columns had been blown out

In his enthralling testimony, the EMT goes into graphic detail of how he and others personally witnessed a plethora of explosions at all points of the buildings before their collapse.

"There were explosions. There were flashes. There was molten metal running down the I-beams of the basement levels like lava flows. I've never seen anything like it. Yes, planes hit the buildings - anybody who says otherwise is a moron. But the explosions - the rapid, symmetrical, sequential explosions - they happened."

He explains how he and others were in the basement of one of the towers helping injured victims when he saw "One of the huge steel and concrete support pillars with an 8 foot section blown out of the center of it." Looking around, Mike saw other support columns that were in the same condition, prompting rescue personal to ask "how could someone have rigged all these explosives?"

"We stood outside listening to the explosions," states Mike, "One after the other, every minute or so. At one point, about 10 minutes before the first collapse, a 30 foot or so section of the courtyard exploded straight up into the air. Just before the collapses, a series of deep, below ground explosions, then numerous explosions in the buildings upper floors. Then we ran. We felt the same deep explosions before the second collapse. This was not just the planes."

The rescue worker concludes emphatically, "The buildings were rigged, there is no question about it."

Perhaps of even more interest, the EMT relates the fact that hundreds of emergency rescue personnel were told over bullhorns that Building 7, a 47 story skyscraper adjacent the twin towers that was not hit by a plane yet imploded symmetrically later in the afternoon on 9/11, was about to be "pulled" and that a 20 second radio countdown preceded its collapse.

Following news reports in the days after the attack that Building 7 had collapsed due to fire damage, Mike fully expected this mistake to be corrected after the chaos had subsided, but was astonished when it became part of the official story.

www.prisonplanet.com...

More Ground Zero Heroes On The Record: Building 7 Was Deliberately Brought Down

Indira Singh was a volunteer civilian Emergency Medical Technician at the World Trade Center on September 11th. She was a Senior Consultant for JP Morgan Chase in Information Technology and Risk Management. Singh was responsible for setting up triage sites for the seriously injured and walking wounded. These sites were closed down and consolidated one by one as the day wore on. Appearing on the Pacifica show Guns and Butter, Singh describes her experience to host Bonnie Faulkner.

SINGH: "After midday on 9/11 we had to evacuate that because they told us Building 7 was coming down. If you had been there, not being able to see very much just flames everywhere and smoke - it is entirely possible - I do believe that they brought Building 7 down because I heard that they were going to bring it down because it was unstable because of the collateral damage. That I don't know I can't attest to the validity of that all I can attest to is that by noon or one o'clock they told us we need to move from that triage site up to Pace University a little further away because Building 7 was going to come down or be brought down."

HOST: "Did they actually use the word "brought down" and who was it that was telling you this?"

SINGH: "The fire department. And they did use the words 'we're gonna have to bring it down' and for us there observing the nature of the devastation it made total sense to us that this was indeed a possibility, given the subsequent controversy over it I don't know."

www.prisonplanet.com...

NYPD Officer Heard Building 7 Bombs 

"The whole time you're hearing boom, boom, boom, boom. I think I know an explosion when I hear it"

Prison Planet | February 10, 2007 |
Paul Joseph Watson

Following our reports this week about three different ground zero rescue workers who all testified that they were told Building 7 was to be brought down, yet more revealing testimony has come to light - this time from a former NYPD officer and first responder, who states that he clearly heard bombs tear down Building 7 as he ran away from its collapse.

NYPD officer Craig Bartmer awoke on 9/11 to images of the World Trade Center burning. Knowing colleagues who worked inside the towers, he immediately headed for ground zero to help with the rescue efforts. He is now suffering from respiratory illnesses as a result of the toxic dust inhaled at the site. Bartmer was in the immediate vicinity of Building 7 before its collapse at approximately 5:20pm.

BARTMER: "I was real close to Building 7 when it fell down... That didn't sound like just a building falling down to me while I was running away from it. There's a lot of eyewitness testimony down there of hearing explosions. I didn't see any reason for that building to fall down the way it did -- and a lot of guys should be saying the same thing. I don't know what the fear is coming out and talking about it? I don't know - but it's the truth."

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Hundreds of firefighters, police, EMTs and first responders heard a demolition countdown and bombs detonating before WTC 7 collapsed.

Golden,

Is this an accurate statement by you?

YES OR NO

Stop appealing to the members here and answer the question.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Ground Zero EMT: We Were Told Building 7 Was to Be "Pulled"
New Jersey Emergency Medical Technician asked "how could someone have rigged all these explosives?" before towers collapsed, support columns had been blown out...........

Mike the EMT... an anonymous e-mailer to Dylan Avery @ Loose Change. Alex Jones likes it so much he picked it up from Dylan.

Why don't you ask Dylan why Mike wasn't on his "Final Cut" video?

More Ground Zero Heroes On The Record: Building 7 Was Deliberately Brought Down

Indira Singh was a volunteer civilian Emergency Medical Technician at the World Trade Center on September 11th. .......

SINGH: "After midday on 9/11 we had to evacuate that because they told us Building 7 was coming down. If you had been there, not being able to see very much just flames everywhere and smoke - it is entirely possible - I do believe that they brought Building 7 down because I heard that they were going to bring it down because it was unstable because of the collateral damage. That I don't know I can't attest to the validity of that all I can attest to is that by noon or one o'clock they told us we need to move from that triage site up to Pace University a little further away because Building 7 was going to come down or be brought down."

HOST: "Did they actually use the word "brought down" and who was it that was telling you this?"

SINGH: "The fire department. And they did use the words 'we're gonna have to bring it down' and for us there observing the nature of the devastation it made total sense to us that this was indeed a possibility, given the subsequent controversy over it I don't know."

www.prisonplanet.com...

So the FDNY brought down WTC-7? Read her story.

NYPD Officer Heard Building 7 Bombs 

"The whole time you're hearing boom, boom, boom, boom. I think I know an explosion when I hear it"

He saw the building start to collapse.... then he turned away and heard boob ....boom...

So he heard bombs AFTER the collapse initiated? Interesting. Still haven't heard and news reports with these bombs going off. Must have once again been those hush a bombs.

So, where are these 100's of workers that heard the bombs going off? The 100's that heard the countdown?

Please list their names.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

reply to post by ThroatYogurt

What do you think, clown?

In typical fashion, 5 minutes later you're responding to a post that you haven't even read.

Back to ignore for you, master baiter.

I will take that as a "No it's not an accurate statement."
Sorry for upsetting you with the truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well we know the fire commanders "PULL IT" meant the building not the firemen since they were already out of the building.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well we know the fire commanders "PULL IT" meant the building not the firemen since they were already out of the building.

Here we go again...

This has been proven wroong time and time again. Even the fire commanders stated it was to remove fireman from the building.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
This has been proven wroong time and time again. Even the fire commanders stated it was to remove fireman from the building.

Please show me the proof that the fire commander stated "PULL IT" meant the firemen when talking to Silverstein. I will be waiting for your proof.

I would like to see how it meant the firemen when the fire chiefs already had the firemen out of the building before the call to Silverstein was made.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Gavron... I beg to you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not get sucked into a 10 page back and forth battle with him on the Pull it comment.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Gavron... I beg to you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not get sucked into a 10 page back and forth battle with him on the Pull it comment.

There does not have to be a battle, its been proven by statements from the fire chiefs that the firemen were out of the building BEFORE the call.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

reply to post by gavron

No problem. Its been discussed and debunked an infinite number of times since 2002. It is obvious he is just trolling.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Good, I am glad that we all agree with the experts that a Boeing 757 (Flight93) DID NOT crash in shanksville on 911.

As you can see, it is impossible for a Boeing 757 to have made that small 10x30 foot crater.

In this next photo you will see that the small crater does not show any evidence of a plane or fuel being present. . Also, the grass is not even burnt. There is no evidence of a Boeing 757 crashing there.

Images provided by flight93hoax.blogspot.com... . Read more there.

Does anyone see a miscalculation?

Not one person or group has been able to prove a Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville. Tell everyone to investigate this. Dont believe the lies from the truth deniers that troll these 911 forums. They obviously have a bad agenda.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron No problem. Its been discussed and debunked an infinite number of times since 2002. It is obvious he is just trolling.

I can prove you wrong just like i have proven that the EPA requested he AVIRIS flyover.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Good, I am glad that we all agree with the experts that a Boeing 757 (Flight93) DID NOT crash in shanksville on 911.

So sure of yourself, but you will not respond to my request to debate you at ATS through the forum moderators.

MemoryShock a mod here said he would set it up. You will not respond to my requests? Why not Ivan?

Ivan, why not accept the challenge from me to debate the facts of flight 93? We are on your grounds here.

U2U memoryshock or myself if you would like.

If not, I will accept your silence as a no.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

MemoryShock a mod here said he would set it up. You will not respond to my requests? Why not Ivan?

Ivan, why not accept the challenge from me to debate the facts of flight 93? We are on your grounds here.

I will be glad to debate you.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

If Ivan refuses. I would be glad to.

Thank you for the reply.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Here we go again...

It's been "proven wrong time and time again?" By who? I always find it interesting when debunkers claim that something has been proven wrong time and time again, but then conveniently fail to offer any details.

So what firefighting efforts would that be? The FEMA report that states, "No manual firefighting actions [in WTC 7] were taken by FDNY." And here.

Or maybe from that great bastion of debunkerdom that says, "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," NIST's Sunder tells Popular Mechanics.

Not to mention the ridiculous notion that Larry "Pull It" Silverstein would have anything to do with FDNY firefighting efforts. The only thing that's being "pulled" is your leg.

Just another example of ATS' #1 T&C that no one seems to care about:

By becoming a member of these domains, you agree to the following:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It's been "proven wrong time and time again?" By who? I always find it interesting when debunkers claim that something has been proven wrong time and time again, but then conveniently fail to offer any details.

Don't confuse him with facts. He like many believers are living in a fantasy world.

No matter how many facts and statements you show them from the fire chiefs they will not face reallity.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

GF,

This whole topic has been covered on these ATS forums for years. You make it sounds like its ground breaking news. Oh my gosh! Nobody has ever though about debating that.

Why not search here at ATS, and you will find countless debates talking about "pull it". No need to create yet another thread trying to debate this.

How is it I can find threads discussing this topic here and you cannot? Try reading this 22 page thread from 2004: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-8-2008 by gavron]

[edit on 3-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

That's the best you can do to convince me that Larry Silverstein's 'pull it' quote has "been proven wrong over and over?" Refer me to a 22-page thread? So in essence, without bothering with details, your response is, "kid, don't bother me -- it's been proven wrong over and over... and over." Gotcha.

Excuse my audacity to mention tired, hashed-over details like a FEMA report that states, "No manual firefighting actions [in WTC 7] were taken by FDNY" or to quote the Holy Bible of Debunkerdom, "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," NIST's Sunder [tells Popular Mechanics.]

Next time when I find another crazy anomaly about 9/11, I'll be sure to ask, "Gavron, before I bother you with more of my petty details, is it true that this has been proven wrong over and over?"

It's nice to have a definitive reference source to quickly dispense with all the annoying discrepancies.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join