It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if? --Area 51...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What if we gathered enough people in nevada to march down the road to the Area 51 complex...there's no way they'd arrest (or kill for that matter) all of us if we rallied enough...?

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
they'd kill us all its quit possible

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hey have plenty of armed security personell, and do you really think that THEY haven't thought of that.

Oh and if you want to organise such an 'event' they will know about it, and be ready to take you down.

===
oh, btw i love your biohazard avatar

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
We have ourselves a new depopulationprogram

try to rent an aliensuit or something

I guess the best option is to dig a hole and
dig dig dig and keep on digging 'till you've
digged yourself a tunnel to the underground city
(and maybe then the aliensuit will come in real handy
hehehh)

and when you've done that you can keep on digging 'till you're in the inner world, which I would really appreciate

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i'm not saying that'd i actually rally such group of insane people, just the thought of what would happen if that even occured

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
well

It would be great if somebody started such a thing.

If you would stand there,... with like ten million people (whole Belgium
) but if possible many MANY more and say:

The people: Good afternoon. We would like to know what is going on in here, if you don't tell us we will stay here untill you do.

Or maybe all going into the base, doing no harm, no violence, just keep on walking into all buildings and maybe (definetly
)elevators to the underground base..
...and then encounter aliens and then?? hello we come in peace :p and then they kill us all with their alieninja techniques

what would happen?

Then you know for sure they exist...

WHAT THEN??

THEY ARE REAL

!!!!MAJOR SHOCK!!!!

or...? what would happen then
??

If they are evil things will get worse

If they are good,.... then why would they stick with the US gov????
and keep it secret??

all these questions

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
YES!! So many questions, It's too bad something like this would probably never happen, but you have to think that with all Area 51's publicity that they don't keep their aliens there, I bet those are out in some base located on antartica or some un-populated region...

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A while ago I've found a text about a radioshow in Australia.. KFPA or KPFA was the name of the radio or something. There were three men (I think they were of the military not sure) who claimed to have been in an underground base there. They had to do something in there, and while in there they sneaked around a bit or something, they were walking through a tunnel or something and suddenly a door opened while passing by (not a normaal door, star trek things) and they saw a 'man' 8-9 feet tall, arms to the knees, with a white vest (laboratoryvest), his friend almost fainted when he saw it....

There is also the strange light phenomenon above australie, a beam or something, had something to do with tesla...

And I also read that there are entries in the ground (or mountains) for small planes or something, the things open like 'in the movies', two 'walls opening' (thunderbirdsstuff), plane flys in, walls close...

Here's a link to something about that radioshow www.globetrotter.net...

[Edited on 6-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Im reading a book called Area 51 The Dreamland Chronicles and in it the author talked to someone who use to work at area 51 and he said that the guards could easily be overpowered by 10 men. But within a few seconds of breaking the outer belt you would have a Platoon on your @$$ in no time at all. Now the question is: What if it were broadcast live? The couldnt kill us. If they did its there for the WHOLE WORLD to see live. Im sure if the American people saw this happening they would rebel against their government and you see where im going. So if we can get a hook up with a well know tv station, and a couple hundread or thousand men were home free. If we do die, we died doing someting we live for

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
SPLENDID

Has got to work, but what will be the consequences if we know THEY EXIST
?

still a question.

I've read something about it, I think it showed three types of reactions: Pro, contra or suicide to say it quick.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Im sure we could get Bill Gates to send us a "little" money. I wouldnt think he would like the government after all it has done to Microsoft.
Anyone here work for him or related to him in anyway? If so ask him for a couple mill so we can break into Area 51 and solve all these un-answered questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
now we don't nessacarily need THAT much money, we just need to raise enought to broadcast a couple raido and tv ads, and print a ton of fliers to send out. i mean who doesnt' want to know what their government is hiding, so if you just convince them that the government wouldn't release the use of lethal force, or incarcerate us; then we could keep on marching to groom lake...
BUT if they happen to have the old age technology of fences...that might be a wee bit tough...

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
OF COURSE you need that much money. Can never have enough. Besides whats gonna buy our SAM launchers and F-16's...oh wait i forgot this is a non-violent protest

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
now now, we don't want any violence, that'd get us arrested for sure and not make the gov. look bad if they shot us all...with bullets or plasma energy....but gotta be careful posting things about rebeling agaisnt top secret us governement facilities or else you can count down the secends until the feds knock on your door (ok they prolly wouldn't knock but none the less)

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You are being watch, within 20 miles of Area 51. There are sensors and cameras all over the place. Signs say, "Use of Deadly Force" that's pretty much what they mean!
They (the military) will do what they must to protect National Security. Do you really think if they shot some peaceful trespasser you would see that on television? They can and will confiscate cameras.

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Thats why we do a LIVE broadcast...and not a few protestors...thousands... so then if they confiscate the cameras who really cares we will be on live tv and no one could stop it. Also like i said up there ^^^ that if they do kill us the American people WILL see it and so will all of the world for that matter and we the people will see how for lack of better words crooked our government is...killing tons of innocent civillians just to protect a new jet or a new bomb? So you see where im going with this. If we do this, and they kill us, a civil war will break out in the USA

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
First of all, the idea of the post was that they couldn't kill all of us, and even if they did confiscate every camera, and any recording device, it wouldn't matter! becasue you can't take out thousands of people and not have someone know about it, so go ahead and detect our presence 20 miles away, what would they be able to do...?

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   

First of all, the idea of the post was that they couldn't kill all of us, and even if they did confiscate every camera, and any recording device, it wouldn't matter! becasue you can't take out thousands of people and not have someone know about it, so go ahead and detect our presence 20 miles away, what would they be able to do...?

Well they would probably treat those people, like the Nuke Protesters. Many would be arrested, if they step one foot over the line. Temporary holding facilities are erected specifically for them. So your talking Lawyer fees, fines, and possible jail time. Trespassing onto Area 51 is 'Breaching National Security' and now days is NOT a good thing.
And if your a Foreigner you may never see your homeland again.
I would love to know what's going on inside the secret base, but I have lived here long enough to know that's NOT a luxury private citizens have. All I'm saying is no matter what amount of people try to storm the base they will be stopped.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Think about it for a while. If the government denies that the facility exsits what makes you think that they wouldn't kill you or all of you and say that it never happened.
If you plan on storming Area 51 be smart about it. Have the press with you make your actions known to an outside group who can account for you where abouts (time. day, where you are going and what you are planning on doing.)
Be careful this act could be concidered an act of terroism according to the new laws of the recent events.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If your were to get even 10,000 people to do it,the personel have the right to either arrest you or kill you when you enter the no mans land.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join