It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen the full video of this family

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Seaman_Richie

uhh,, you actually liked fire in the sky?

well what am i talking about i watched it at the theater two times before i baught the vhs back in the day.. yeah it was all right..
agreed,, agreed abduction movies are allways good except for that whitley strieber movie what was the name of it?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This happened in New York.It happens to deal with a UFO landing in the woods near the house and people going to see what has landed!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I saw this video a few years ago on a vhs tape, it was called "The McPhereson Tape" and is about a family in a remote location that encounters some grays. It was creepy to watch, and it had a very Blair Witch-like feel.

Anyway I always assumed it to be a cool alien version of The Blair Witch Project...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by no one special

In case there are any more doubters that this family invasion is real
, here are links to the both videos, who starred, and who directed them.

www.imdb.com... - Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County (1998) (TV)
www.skymovies.com... -Alien Abduction: The McPherson Tape

[edit on 24-6-2008 by riggs2099]

[edit on 24-6-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
numberous threads on the Mcpherson tape and the remake on ATS i suggest you use the search tool.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The footage was shot by the "McPherson" family. This footage aired on the FOX television network in the nineties.

The video shows a supposed family member filming thanksgiving dinner from first-person (camera eye) while strange happenings begin to develop around the rest of the family.

These happenings consist of the power being declined within the home, family members obtaining bloody noses, transformers going off outside the property and a small girl whose actions are very strange. High Strangeness. She insists to go outdoors while the rest of the family decline completely. The rest of the family are spooked by this except for a close guardian who doesn't express the same feelings as the child. A few members of this family decide to confront the unknown with weapons (shotguns?) just to find that the flat-bed truck sitting in the front yard had it's engine melted in vital parts for malfunction.

These members that posses firearms decide to proceed to another front of the property. What they encounter, while taking proper (cover and concealment) is a parked craft on the ground with beings that resemble the typical Grays, doing work with live stock? The camera makes a sudden movement, and their cover is blown. They proceed to panic, rush for the house and enclose themselves inside while every other family member wonders in awe and fear of what they encountered that night.

There is much more disturbing material to this story....but what I've said sums up the introduction. Enjoy the videos.

(((I use the a few words excessively for the understanding of this story. I hope that you can piece together what I've typed down.

Whoever has been here long enough might know me. I was a member of this site almost six years ago. My screen-name was Jeffrey. Thanks Asala

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I wasn't sure if anyone posted this yet about the Louise Paxton video's, but here is the link to the directors website : Andrew Cull

If you look on the menu under projects, click on "In The Dark" & it will take you to Louise Paxton's youtube page so it is definitely a viral promo type thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by brendhan

I think it is a hoax. The way the "Aliens" walk in at the end of the Video - I have seen the same Alien Mask in a shop last Halloween.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
yeah ive seen the whole thing a few years back,was enoyable then but dont get the same kicks now,wish it was real.
peace

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Um, if they were REALLY being attacked by aliens WHY would they keep recording for an HOUR?? That just doesn't make sense to me. I could see perhaps dropping the camera and it kept recording, assuming it didn't break upon impact, but carrying the thing around for an hour while everybody else is trying to defend the place? C'mon.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by doomsauce
Um, if they were REALLY being attacked by aliens WHY would they keep recording for an HOUR?? That just doesn't make sense to me. I could see perhaps dropping the camera and it kept recording, assuming it didn't break upon impact, but carrying the thing around for an hour while everybody else is trying to defend the place? C'mon.

Agreed...

And again, for those who can't remember the 90s... the video cameras weren't tiny and nifty as they are today. Meaning... Battery life was very short and yet the size of the battery was enormous.

In fact the entire camera was pretty heavy due to the battery. So why would you run around with it like that for so long makes no sense. Also they used a light bulb to illuminate the scenes. Again that goes out after 30min on standard cameras. So, again. It's so obvious that it's staged... even the 'actors' in it seem too scripted to me. But then you'd have to be in the profession I am in to spot that after a few seconds.

No I'm not in the entertainment business.

But these people wanted to be...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I remember seeing the original vid years ago (10+). I think it was on that show John Frakes used to do on paranormal. At the time, experts couldn't explain the laser that is shot at the beginning, nor the blue org thing that floats around. This was way way before after-fx btw people. It would be great if someone could find the real vid because the one's on youtube aren't it. In the real vid, the two guys see 2 aliens fooling around with a cow carcass, and then they spot the two guys filming, and a red beam flies towards the camera (it doesn't make a sound either). The next scene, the family is in their living room, and a blue ball of light comes into the house through the wall, and knocks them unconscious. If anyone could find THAT vid that would be cool.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Question Fate]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by brendhan

If the McPheresons are still around as the other guy suggests that should be proof enough of the hoax. However I do have to admit that was some darn good acting in the first original 80's version. the latter one was a known fake re-staged film based on the first one.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ok since I do not see it posted here yet this is the most COMPLETE version that can be found of that original tape. sadly it was aired on Japanese tv and you have to try to makes sense over them laughing at it.

Video Link

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I've seen this footage last year or so, it was a good acting, it looked credible so i did some little search and find out it was an hoax, i think there is a thread about it here and I think there is even the actor's name!
A footage of that kind, if there is really a government ufo cover up, would never been aired on a t.v. show whatever the country it is!

Nice to watch at least.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

This is the re-enactment because you never see any et's in the original. and the ets in this vid dont fire at the filmers. when they first discover them, and there's no blue orb.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Question Fate]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

That is the oldest version I know of anyone having found.. if you have seen something older please share.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

If I had the video, I'd put it on youtube. But as you know the original airing is over 10 years old.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
this reminds me of a movie or documenary (what ever its called) on sky movies a while back it reminded me of blair witch,
it had a family chased by aliens that you never really see all you see is lights, the main bits i remember is a woman looking though a window then you see a red light and then she has a fit on a sofa and i think she dies.
then the other thing i rememner is they catch one in a bedroom and lock it in but then it somehow saws a hole in the door.

but it has been a while since i saw it so its only bits i remeber.
i remeber being freaked out watching it but i was on my own at 2 in the morning.

not sure if this is the same one

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join