It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what company(s) do you hate the most?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahornsby
walmart plain and simple

I think that's the most popular company to hate, at least in this string.

Attention walmart shoppers. There's a special on aisle 6 of giraffe nuts and Bush eyeballs.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator
one word...
Coca-cola

Also, as walmart, one of the most hated companies in this thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

http ://www .youtube. com/watch?v=g0ELgFGd2fs

Well, judging from the footage in the above video, it just reminds me to include these companies in the most-hated -- the corporate news media who have 100% censored out a lot of the footage in the above. Those pictures should be on the front pages of the newspaper every day and shown on each newscast, until bush and cheney are tried for war profiteering, treason and genocide then executed.

I found the rest of the Bob Dylan lyrics about the companies that comprise the military/industrial complex:

Bob Dylan - Masters Of War Lyrics

Come you masters of war
You that build all the guns
You that build the death planes
You that build all the bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks.

You that never done nothin'
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it's your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly.

Like Judas of old
You lie and deceive
A world war can be won
You want me to believe
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain.

You fasten all the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you set back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion'
As young people's blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud.

You've thrown the worst fear
That can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children
Into the world
For threatening my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You ain't worth the blood
That runs in your veins.

How much do I know
To talk out of turn
You might say that I'm young
You might say I'm unlearned
But there's one thing I know
Though I'm younger than you
That even Jesus would never
Forgive what you do.

Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul.

And I hope that you die
And your death'll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand over your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead.

http ://www .youtube. com/watch?v=muQRIUVd6Aw&feature=related

[edit on 27-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Of course your research should very quickly show that Quixtar is under the umbrella of Altacor a private parent company of Amway. Quixtar came about in 1999/2000 as an online branch of the company, and the name was chosen probably in response to the horrible reputation of the name Amway. The distributors then were telling prospects that Quixtar was not affiliated with Amway, but now we see them changing the name back.

A deeper dig into the company will reveal some very interesting information. The founding family names are VanAndel and DeVos. Rich DeVos, I believe it was, ran for Michigan St. Governer as a Bush Republican and lost. Daughter Bettsy DeVos is married to the head guy of Blackwater, the private branch of the service over in Iraq. The company is the largest GOP contributors in Michigan and one of the largest in the nation. They have strong ties to the Christian right, and have a history of being in trouble with the election commission for plowing huge amounts of money into evangelical organizations who then act as political organizations...and on and on it goes...distributors join up to market in Multi-level marketing (pyramid) structure over priced (although high quality, you got to give them that) products, but then are also heavily indoctrinated in this heavily steeped right wing and religious ideology that appears to have a two fold purpose: one being a force to prevent attrition, and the other being a political force at the polls. New distributors then spend way more than the market rates for basic consumables, plus end up spending the rest of the family savings at attending rallies and buying "motivational" materials that help them "live right". Very very few recruits ever show a profit, but the company is extremely profitable, and the "force for good" numbers above 1,000,000.

I think you'll find the research on Amway/Quixtar to be more than interesting, to say the least.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow

Of course your research should very quickly show that Quixtar is under the umbrella of Altacor a private parent company of Amway.

Thanks so much for providing this.

founding family names are VanAndel and DeVos. Rich DeVos, I believe it was, ran for Michigan St. Governer as a Bush Republican and lost. Daughter Bettsy DeVos is married to the head guy of Blackwater, the private branch of the service over in Iraq.

"amazing" and "that figures" are my two initial reactions.

The company is the largest GOP contributor in Michigan and one of the largest in the nation. They have strong ties to the Christian right, and have a history of being in trouble with the election commission for plowing huge amounts of money into evangelical organizations who then act as political organizations...and on and on it goes

yuck.

skyshow also mentioned: ...distributors join up to market in Multi-level marketing (pyramid) structure over priced (although high quality, you got to give them that) products, but then are also heavily indoctrinated in this heavily steeped right wing and religious ideology that appears to have a two fold purpose: one being a force to prevent attrition, and the other being a political force at the polls. New distributors then spend way more than the market rates for basic consumables, plus end up spending the rest of the family savings at attending rallies and buying "motivational" materials that help them "live right". Very very few recruits ever show a profit, but the company is extremely profitable, and the "force for good" numbers above 1,000,000.

oy. does it ever stop?

A sincere thanks for the time you put into your reply and the info.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The DNC
any company Algore is involved in
Greenpeace
NAACP
ACLU
CNN
Hollywood

Boy this is fun.....I could do this for hours

The Company that owns the Red Sux
The Economist
and on and on and on

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
The DNC
any company Algore is involved in
Greenpeace
NAACP
ACLU
CNN
Hollywood

Boy this is fun.....I could do this for hours

The Company that owns the Red Sox
The Economist
and on and on and on

Please keep 'em coming.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
by traderonwallst[/url]

how profound. You must be so proud of yourself. But have you ever stept foot into a library and done any research? Now that is the question?

The only "company" you talked about is CNN. The others are organizations and not for profits or political groups. Now about CNN...What about CNN is it you disagree with? Most of us here on ATS are fet up with media groups, and much of the resistance is directed towards FOX news headed by Mr. Murdoch, but even us liberals are willing to intertain CNN. If only you would have provided some backing up of your statements as to why? I think you may actually be onto something here....perhaps you might turn of the E.I.B. network long enough to dig just a smidget deeper and come back to ATS and post something even more stimulating.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
you have your opinions and I have mine.

I know why I feel the way I do and I am happy with myself.

Live life and love life.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Oh and Starbucks for expanding into 7,000 some odd wholey owned stores and choking out the independent privately owned coffee shop enterprise. Despite thier nasty corporate attempts to choke the life blood out of small businesses many small privately owned coffee shops flurish with wonderfull brews and a social conscience. Amway, Walmart, and Starbucks...oh and then there is all of the defense contracting firms and private mercinary companies and other Republican swine...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I haven't really thought of a list, but the one I hate the most for sure is WalMart... Even if they retracted that law suit against the disabled ex-worker I will never set foot in one of those stores ever again or spend another penny from product out of their stores.. Just the fact they threatened to sue her was bad enough for me to say no more WalMart... I say support your local mom and pop shops anyway... Most of huge corporate I don't like...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This thread certainly makes it very easy for the spooks who enforce the Patriot Act to log dozens and dozens of IP addresses of potential "terror suspects".

[edit on 7/3/2008 by darkbluesky]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

Ha haaa..yeah, those of us who despise Amway, and Walmart, and Pfiser, and Haliburton/KBR, and Blackwhater, and all of these other nasty blood suckers...If I have to die for something, I want to go down because of these nasty Anti-Americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come and get me NWO!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

hate is a strong word.
i do not hate anyone but of all the companies that have given me problems i would say microsoft/windows tops the list with zonealarm and google being next.
microsoft is operating a protection racket with this computor and is purposely blocking me from getting assistance from avast.com or even yahoo.
i cannot send a hotmail because microsoft says that could damage my computor.
if i pay them 60 bucks and then 15 bucks a month they say all my computor problems will go away.
a message that i saw which now has been masked by ? to my outlook express from a microsoft employee to yahoo says;we do not like this recipient.
i'd be gratefull if the fbi would charge microsoft with running a protection racket for me.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Most of the MIC, Walmart and IBM for their heroic efforts in pioneering giving American jobs away (there may be more...those are the ones I watch). And our recent faves (nonfaves) most of the oil companies.

Thanks for adding to the list -- what's the MIC?

the military industrial complex...the war profiteers...the carlyle group and its flunkies, the halliburtons and kbrs and their ilk.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey

hate is a strong word.
i do not hate anyone but of all the companies that have given me problems i would say microsoft/windows tops the list with zonealarm and google being next.
microsoft is operating a protection racket ... and purposely blocking me from getting assistance from avast.com or even yahoo.
i cannot send a hotmail because microsoft says that could damage my computor.
if i pay them 60 bucks and then 15 bucks a month they say all my computor problems will go away.
i'd be gratefull if the fbi would charge microsoft with running a protection racket for me.

Makes me wonder about where the computer viruses come from. Microsoft is continually sending 'anti-virus' downloads to combat the newest worms and viruses.

Well, who's in the best position to come up with new viruses than the anti-virus people? -- the most direct parallel is the government biological and genetic warfare labs who come up with anecdotes ... first, they experiment with the disease, in order to invent the cure.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

All oil companies-obvious reasons

AT & T - for their involvement the the US governments ILLEGAL wiretap program

Comcast - For the otherworldly crappy service

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join