It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be abducted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Go find Whitley Streiber. The grays contact him all the time.
If you go to Area 51, you will just get arrested.
If you wait until 2015, you should be allowed to meet or visit
with at least 1 of the many alien civilizations that are here.
They have many hiding spots underground.
The grays have one in Puerto Rico on the southwest end of
the island.

Just gotta ask, dude. What is the connection to 2015 here? Sound like some John Titor and aliens stuff. Oh, yeah, and where are you getting your info?
Your post started out logical enough, then went onto John Titor prophecies and civilazations inside the earth and stuff. Just curious.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Am I the only one who wants to go for a spin in a interdimensional craft? What do I have to do to get abducted by an alien around here. Has anyone tried ways to "lure" ufos that worked?

Life is pretty boring so being abducted by aliens might be the fix I need.

Any tips?

im with you on this, i too would be a willing candidate for alien abduction.
sure it may suck, a person i guess could die as a result worse case scenerio. however i think in light of possible inteligence gathered through such an act it may be well worth it.

atleast you would know for yourself. one less person to convince and in my case the hardest person to convince i guess is myself.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

If you research in the UFO field you might get a chance for a ride.
Otherwise become an Air Force pilot and work your way up.
An Intel community job might help just for a ride.
Make a lot of money and dish it out to the right people.
Visit known UFO landing sites, say in Canada or isolated landing areas.
Billy Meier in Switzerland may still be seeing them.
A buddy went there and got sick, you do not want to go to a foreign
country and get sick. His company insurance may not have covered him.
Visit known UFO flying sites like New Mexico.
That might increase your chances

The best would meet people who have contacts and
not just abducted one; although one timers might help.

Look at some alien ufo forums, I think I saw two people setting
up a meeting a few years back on one of them.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
SuperSlovak, you don't want to be abducted.

Do you like being experimented on and treated like an animal? Do you like being dumped and disregarded like trash? Because thats what you are asking for if you want to be abducted.

When will people learn that ET is not our friends. They can't feel emotion like us, they live in a world of black and white where 2 + 2 = 4. We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'd like to at least see a ufo or an alien. and if i do get abducted then alls I would want inside me is one of those metallic objects under my skin. one guy I saw on t.v. had one put into him and he lost like 140 lbs. that'd be perfect for me. another thing I find stupid with the ufo subject is how many people think they know they don't exist, or they're just afraid that they can't deny it and say they don't believe them. my mom says she'd be scared of them but i would actually want to go with them or be able to see what it's like out in space. that'd make my life just dandy.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kj6754
SuperSlovak, you don't want to be abducted.

Do you like being experimented on and treated like an animal? Do you like being dumped and disregarded like trash? Because thats what you are asking for if you want to be abducted.

When will people learn that ET is not our friends. They can't feel emotion like us, they live in a world of black and white where 2 + 2 = 4. We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5.

uhhhhhh yeah ... so wow... that was pretty biased dont you think.. i seem to recall the nazi saying similar things about the jews and some racists in america saying the same thing about black people.
so sense you know so much about them please enlighten me to the truth.
what are they like in person, how do they think, tell me about the "real Mr. grey".. please im curious i mean you seem to know whats up.
im not trying to be cute here, im just saying sacrifice for knowledge is a course of action many are willing to take. even if that means getting
poked prodded molested and left naked in some forest all alone with terrible nightmares and painful implants forthe rest of your life, im game for that.
not worth being alive if i dont have a well rounded experience as a human.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i know you were not addressing me but i just had to say somthing.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
A fool proof way to attract ufos in the sky, and you can quote me on this, is to get high, as with a herbal plant like substance that will put your mind on the same wavelength as meditation (we all know which plant I speak of) Sit in and amongst a forest with many different types of plants and a big open sky. And bring your laptop, and blast the trance music. Within minutes, MINUTES, I did this today and not one, but TWO ufos were in the sky and left when I told them to leave. Not only this, but my uncle felt oneness with the plants I have never seen, and we talked about # with these things that were up in the sky, like a direct uplink to share thoughts and ideas. It was a profoundly different experience, and I just got home and still do not understand or know what to think of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
My uncle had a profound vision today, and I saw it in his eyes. He sat with Buddha and John (Jesus) and Martin Luther King Jr and Gandhi all in the same room. They had attained this oneness and compassion for the universe and tried to share the knowledge passed onto them through to the rest of humanity. i sat with him and we sat in the wilderness exposed to a senate of beings ranging from plants to 4th dimensional beings and 5th dimensionals were speaking through my uncle to me. This is the year of the search for truth. And each person will be awaken individually when their time has come. To those who choose to acknowledge this witness testimony with any grain of truth, try the method I have outlined, because recently I have also been keeping a dream book and meditating to increasing degrees of awareness. My mind sees vibration from every being and can discern the truth amongst the lies in the entire network of information that lies within the frequencies of life.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I did not get abducted, but my mind has collected many subliminals and hidden messages in life to piece together a giant puzzle that focusses on understanding that the very atoms you are made of are comprised of light particles that will help you reveal the mysteries of the spiritual science when the time is right.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I'd like to be probed, I think I must be missing out on something.
Alas, to be abducted you have to an American Farmer, Redneck,
Hillbilly or Black.

I got no hope.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It is obvious he wants something in his bottom. I think he should get out more, then he could meet up with a guy and get "probed".

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
after careful consideration i withdraw my desire to be abducted on the basis that i am really not up for the probing which we all know is going to come sooner or later.

im not going to be a recieving lab rat but maybe i can stow away on their craft instead.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
after careful consideration i withdraw my desire to be abducted on the basis that i am really not up for the probing which we all know is going to come sooner or later.

im not going to be a recieving lab rat but maybe i can stow away on their craft instead.

Only go with human pilots and crew.
Thats all there is according to the flip side of the alien controversy.
So is 100% safe from probing of the Alien kind.
You don't want to meet a Swiss Miss like Billy Meier.
A woman pilot may have rescued Adolf and Eva at the last minuet with
the stealth of a saucer. A crew of two, some guy navigated.
That had to be bigger than a FOO where it all started.
Just imagine the thrill of being in a FOO if you ever get into an
old VW Bug, I get the odd FOO image saying 'I was a VW Bug
look at me now'.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by narin

"is to get high, as with a herbal plant like substance that will put your mind on the same wavelength as meditation (we all know which plant I speak of)"

Narin, I don't think we all know what plant you speak of?

Please enlighten us!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, most people dont realize it because of all the propaganda that goes about with the prohibition of a substance and marijuana is no different. Infact, compared side by side, its healthier than caffeine. The point is, a lot of people dont know about the entheogenic and meditative properties of this herb, and dont realize its been used for centuries to support and induce meditative trances where some of the most grounded religions have been formed such as Christianity (Christ himself dumped gallons of hemp oil on his body so it would soak into his skin in order to induce visions), Hinduism (Lord Shiva, oldest known godhead figure in the world, is the head of Hinduism and Lord of Bhang, which refers to weed in Hindu culture. Infact any word with the prefix bhang in it, refers to something in relevance to weed. Such as Bangladesh, bangali, bhangra, and bhang. LOOK IT UP
) Buddha also favorited the Sacred city of Varanasi where weed and psych shrooms grow wild along the banks of the Ganges river. And it was apparently brought over from China where there isnt much documented usage of it due to a burning of all Chinese scripture during one of the ancient dynasties.

I don't condone marijuana for any use other than Entheogenic Shamanism or Yoga, which is essentially, its original intended purpose.

Goodluck in your pursuits.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
id love to go for a spin in one of there space ships
except for trying to explain it to everyone. that part sucks

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join