It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am seeking a UK survival group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am pretty confident that within the next few months to a year the # will hit the fan... I am seeking any UK survival groups, or looking to form my own... preferably within the midlands.

Thanks,

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

what do mean by the # will hit the fan

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
ATS censored the word... sh!t, thats what I meant...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

If you haven't already, go checkout this thread as a good starting point to link up with other UK members who may be near to your location... Survival Team UK

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have a garage you can hide in but its way down in south london, You'd have to move all the junk out though, and pay 50 quid an hour for however long the stay.....

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I have a garage you can hide in but its way down in south london, You'd have to move all the junk out though, and pay 50 quid an hour for however long the stay.....

Haha sounds good! have you got a homemade nuclear bomb shelter (a cardbord box?) lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have'nt really done all that much preparation for a SitX scenario... I have some food stocked away, rice, pasta, tinned tomatoes, various tinned beans and pea's etc. I also have some fishing gear, so if needed I could do some river fishing for food.

Other than that, that's as extensive as my preparations have been.

I've often thought about where I would go in a SitX, but like most people I have opted for travelling to either the welsh or scottish countryside... I don't think this would be a good idea, just how many other people would do the same? Prehaps travelling to the continent would be an option?

Resentedhalo.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The garage in question doesn't have a nuclear bunker but it DOES have a solar powered light and some blankets , oh and a bucket you can put on your head to deflect the radiation (it's plastic though so after a few mins it would melt). I think there's some water in there, and some tools so you can do an 'A-TEAM' and rebuild any broken vehicles you find. I think I'd head south to Cornwall, lovely scenary and a good few low valleys to hide in.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
I am pretty confident that within the next few months to a year the # will hit the fan... I am seeking any UK survival groups, or looking to form my own... preferably within the midlands.

Thanks,

Resentedhalo08.

Which part of the Midlands are you in?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornixman

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

Thanks,

Resentedhalo08.

Which part of the Midlands are you in?

I live about 8miles out of birmingham, near west bromwich...

In the event of a nuclear conflict I'd be f*cked unless I could spot the signs of escalation.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Citizen smith is right check out the UK survival thread you may find people who live near you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are definetly people thinking on the same wavelength as you

new topics

top topics

join