It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer beats transexual in booking station

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
I done my fair share of forced photos and fingerprints ... trust me,

Do you mean you are the one who got fingerprinted forcefully?

If so, why should I listen to a word you say since you are a criminal?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have met a few good cops in my day....a few I would call friends even.

I have also met some of these arm twistin' corn fed ruffians who like to try and man-handle every Joe Blow they come across....

I promise you this...he might get that first shot in, but I would knock that guy on his @$$!!
...proceeded by them rubbing my face in the ground.

Point is....when these types get their jaw busted just once and have to eat through a straw for a couple of months...Maybe they will learn to try and diffuse a situation next time instead of making it worse.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

I done my fair share of forced photos and fingerprints ... trust me,

Do you mean you are the one who got fingerprinted forcefully?

If so, why should I listen to a word you say since you are a criminal?

[Snip] I done my fair share of forced photos and fingerprints .... as i stated thats what my job used to be.

[Snip]

Mod Edit: Personal comments removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 2) Behaviour. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 19/6/08 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I can't seem to watch the video (I'm on dial up and have very limited success with video files) but the beating and mistreatment of transsexuals has been going on almost non-stop since well before the Stonewall Riots. The authorities have an entire legacy of abuse to overcome here. The public has been given little reason to expect any other type of behaviour from law enforcement.

I am not "siding with the criminal" - I am siding with history.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Learn to read and comprehend before your stupidity makes you look even dumber than you already appear to be.

nah not a sheep, i just used to do custodial work for a living.

Sorry, thought you ment you were a janitor. As that is the definition of custodial work that most use.

BTW, personal attacks are against the T & C's of this site.

[Snip]

Mod Edit: Personal comments removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 2) Behaviour. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 19/6/08 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I just had to say this. Man that title does not fit this article lol. Officer beats transvestite, lmao I'm sorry just needed a good laugh.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

OMG - lol that made me laugh. I had no idea at all.... ROFL.

Wait till i tell my old work friends... ROFL.

Custodial work means your a janitor in the USA.... ROFL. Sorry, my bad, I didn't know.

Custodial work here in the UK means you work in the prisons system or other secure detention /police custody units.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The transexual did not put their lives in any danger that they had to take force upon her like that. If she had raised her hands in anger, was completely unruley, threatening, or suggesting she would hit them then yes, force is then justified here.

But seriously? Hitting this woman in the face after not replying to faggot and he-she? That is a serious blow to the justice system and a huge shame.

Bad form.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Custodial work means your a janitor in the USA.... ROFL. Sorry, my bad, I didn't know.

Custodial work here in the UK means you work in the prisons system or other secure detention /police custody units.

Isn't it strange how the same language can be different?

custodial

Also found in: Legal, Financial, Wikipedia, Hutchinson 0.01 sec.

Sponsored links

Janitorial Services
Leading Cleaning Services for All Types of Industries- Free Estimates.
www.CapitalCleaningContractors.com

Janitorial & Maintenance Contracts
Thousands of Bids and RFPs.
www.GovernmentBids.com/janitorial

Compare Cleaning Services
Find the Right Cleaning Service. Free Advice, Pricing Info & More.
www.CleaningServiceComparison.com

www.thefreedictionary.com...

BTW, I apologize for going off on you as it was a language mistake.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Apology accepted and offered in return....

Its however very wrong to of used those cuffs what ever happend in there.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
I just had to say this. Man that title does not fit this article lol. Officer beats transvestite, lmao I'm sorry just needed a good laugh.

how do you know if that person was a transvestite?

trans·ves·tite [trans-ves-tahyt, tranz-]
–noun
a person, esp. a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.

trans·sex·u·al [trans-sek-shoo-uhl]
–noun
1. a person having a strong desire to assume the physical characteristics and gender role of the opposite sex.
2. a person who has undergone hormone treatment and surgery to attain the physical characteristics of the opposite sex.

see the HUGE difference between the 2?

either way, it was way overboard on the cops end

[edit on 19-6-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hrmmmmm..... big homophobic white skin head police officer beats up a transvestite with some hand cuffs?
Some lawyer is going to have a humongous payday from this trial.
I won't be surprised if they try to get this to be a hate crime.
Can you say Cha-Ching$$$$$!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It is obvious that this is American's nature to want "enemies" and to want to react "violently". How else do you explain why American's are hated world over?

You are cowboys, that was your history. That is who you are.

Peace makers? LOL, good one.

Liberators? ROFLCOPTERS.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Hrmmmmm..... big homophobic white skin head police officer beats up a transvestite with some hand cuffs?
Some lawyer is going to have a humongous payday from this trial.
I won't be surprised if they try to get this to be a hate crime.
Can you say Cha-Ching$$$$$!!!

I hope the cop gets but raped in jail too. Would serve him right.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
To be honest, wether he had called her by her name or not, the fact that she did not get up, in no way made what he did acceptable at all. There were plenty of other officers who could have physically lifted her, but instead they just watch, and even help as he beats her.

Do these people really not realise that the camera footage will be seen by other people. Anyway lets hope these people (Yes the others who did nothing as well) are put in prison in an area with a lot of tansvestites, that would be some nice justice.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by umbr45]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think the other officers should be accountable for some of it as well. Most of them just walked by or watched... that just dosen't sit right with me.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
he ain't going to get jail time. he's not even going to get fired.

he'll just be advised to of 'feared for his own saftey' and used 'distraction strikes' to control the arrested person who had no cuffs on.

he will then use the video of its non-compliance to show what a terrible person this person is.

He will then say that he drew his cuffs reflexively and did not know they were in his hand.

He will may also say she called him a fat whitey... and he feared racial violence.

he'll walk. The others will say they thought he had semi -control and assistance with another officer present thats why they didn't do anything.

They will also back up any claim of abuse from the arrested person.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mOOmOO

Kinda ignorant don't you think? Where you from? I'm pretty sure I could make asinine statements about your neck of the woods....but are we not here to elevate the dialog?

You don't know me....so, I would say that is a pretty bad assumption.

Oh yeah,.....

That is not our history. We have historically been a VERY GOOD friend of the world. Do not base your views on an administration that lost the popular vote; on top of that only 17% of Americans voted these guys in.

We did like it when we were RESPECTED in the world as JUST and CONSCIENTIOUS humans. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Very true. Which is why we are getting sick of cops getting away with this crap.

Like I keep saying to the police: Police your own before I feel any sympathy for you when you get shot at because the citizenry is gettin pissed. If you're a good cop and you stand idly by and watch a bad cop beat someone and then testify that the other cop did no wrong, don't try to get sympathy from me when a criminal shoots you because he had a bad experience with a bad cop.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
reply to post by mOOmOO

Kinda ignorant don't you think? Where you from? I'm pretty sure I could make asinine statements about your neck of the woods....but are we not here to elevate the dialog?

You don't know me....so, I would say that is a pretty bad assumption.

Oh yeah,.....

That is not our history. We have historically been a VERY GOOD friend of the world. Do not base your views on an administration that lost the popular vote; on top of that only 17% of Americans voted these guys in.

We did like it when we were RESPECTED in the world as JUST and CONSCIENTIOUS humans. Thanks.

Cowboys, wild west, gold rush? That was not part of American history? Well then Hollywood has us all suckered then.

My views are not just on the current administration. America has not been liked even before the current administration.

If the people did not want the current administration to continue its actions they would/should have stopped it. Instead no they let it continue, thus it is representative of them.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join