It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Identity of the Greys, their Purpose as explained by the Andreasson Abductions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hmm, very interesting take OP. Thanks for sharing but I have a small question. Shouldn't someone be prooving that such beings even exist before writing a book about why they are here?
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Why are the memories that the abductees have that are good merely ' ímplanted (ie fake) memories'as you say? Is it just because they are good and that seems hokey to you?

The term you need to know is screen memories. Brought on from advanced brainwashing, it serves the aliens in a number of ways:

1. To erase, if only temporarily, the memory of being paralyzed, kidnapped, strapped down on an examination table, used for breeding purposes, to have their glandular extracts used as vitamin supplements, to be dissected, to be used for medical experimentation; and,

2. To instill the belief in their prisoners that the aliens have godlike powers, i.e., the ability to read minds, walk through walls, teleport, etc. A prisoner who feels that his captors have godlike powers will be less likely to try to escape or fight back. Reticulans are experts in the field of psychological manipulation.

As for screen memories, either through my fault or yours you didnt realise that is what I was mentioning, despite not using the particular word 'screen'that is what i meant by implanted or fake.

My question was simply because they are good why does that make them a screen memory? Is it so hard to accept that someone would want to help us?
Furthermore you never answered my question if they are evil why would they heed requests to stop the abductions as they so clearly have? This is not the mark of an evil being it is someone listening to a humans request and stopping them. Furthremore what of the abductees whose illnesses have been cured by the Greys? Just because these memories are good does not make them screen memories.

In short, my evidence for this is that it is merely a numbers game THere are far more people reporting good experiences than bad. At least neutral in feel. And to top it off, if the Greys were evil and implanting screen memories, why wouldnt they erase all memory of bad experiences such as implant placement, surgery etc? The fact that they let people remember these later on or instantly, and that they remember good things outside of the trraumatic ones, convince me of goodness. If you were evil you wouldnt want people to remember trauma such as surgery, but it IS remembered along with good messages.
As for your supposed encounter with a mind ray, it sounds a bit sci fi to me as far as not hearnig anything else to back it up. thanks! ^^

[edit on 17-6-2008 by chris_stibrany]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Hmm, very interesting take OP. Thanks for sharing but I have a small question. Shouldn't someone be prooving that such beings even exist before writing a book about why they are here?
Thanks,
Vance

The proof of their existence is in the form of anomalous marks such as scoop marks near the shin or knee and implants. All of which science and doctors have yet to figure out and include minerals or metal types not found on Earth. They also show up randomly in an abductees life ie not from a normal accident or human procedure. Which is why when people go to the doctor to have them check it out they usually say I have no idea what it is. . That is all the physical proof you need. Especially considering nearly a million people have reported being acducted or finding evidence of abduction on their bodies or in their lives, as shown by trustworthy polls like the Roper and others. www.csicop.org... states that around 4 million Americans had reported 4 of 5 symptoms of alien abductions. Even if you only count 1 million as true cases, that is a lot people and they cant all be wrong. That is enough proof for me, considering if you were an advanced race whether originating from Earth or space and you can see how screwed up and violent our societies are, since they are more likely to shoot first and ask questions later you wouldnt reveal yourself at all. It would be too inconvenient. Hence their secrecy.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In my experience thay re not good., (human terms) they just doing their job, they are only looking for their own purposes, why would they hide their agenda? why would they just put some fake memories?? ..or erase memories. For my knowledge if anything is hidden, doing it at night or not nowking the other the person then i think its a bad thing. If they want to helps us or are so desesperate for help why they just dont come normally any day and ask for help or say hey we come here to help you without any hidden just plain and simply?...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris_stibrany
As for screen memories, either through my fault or yours you didnt realise that is what I was mentioning, despite not using the particular word 'screen'that is what i meant by implanted or fake.

Yes, a screen memory is a fake memory that is implanted into the minds of abductees by Reticulan aliens, typically the Greys as they are the most widely reported alien in abductions.

My question was simply because they are good why does that make them a screen memory? Is it so hard to accept that someone would want to help us?

Most screen memories are geared to prevent people from remembering all the horrific things that were done to them: rape, medical experimentation, anal probing, the insertion of one or more implants, using their glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, taking their blood, taking their unborn fetuses away from them, etc.

In this situation, ignorance is not bliss

Why is it so hard for you to accept the fact that they are not here to help us but to USE US?

As in...HARVEST.

Furthermore you never answered my question if they are evil why would they heed requests to stop the abductions as they so clearly have?

Those cases are the exception to the rule, NOT what commonly happens.

This is not the mark of an evil being it is someone listening to a humans request and stopping them.

See the above response.

Furthremore what of the abductees whose illnesses have been cured by the Greys? Just because these memories are good does not make them screen memories.

It is important to keep the "cows" healthy in order to "slaughter" them later on for meat -- as in any farm. The same goes for pigs and chickens.

In short, my evidence for this is that it is merely a numbers game THere are far more people reporting good experiences than bad.

You have your numbers backward, as the reverse is true. There are many more bad experiences than there are "good" ones.

At least neutral in feel.

Kidnapping is a federal offense in the United States. There is no neutrality in abducting someone against his or her will.

And to top it off, if the Greys were evil and implanting screen memories, why wouldnt they erase all memory of bad experiences such as implant placement, surgery etc?

Because they do not want their operations to be obvious to the vast majority of the population. Why? Because they do not want an organized defense set up against them. Covert operations work much better, especially since there are many deniers who scream for proof and in doing so, help the aliens indirectly by delaying an organized defense. After all, if there is no proof of aliens in the first place, then why should we bother to organize to oppose them?

Let's all just line up for Zetan slave camps, shall we?

The fact that they let people remember these later on or instantly, and that they remember good things outside of the trraumatic ones, convince me of goodness.

Deception and manipulation is deception and manipulation. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you were evil you wouldnt want people to remember trauma such as surgery, but it IS remembered along with good messages.

What about the people that they don't strive to brainwash, as they DISSECT THEM or EAT THEM.

As for your supposed encounter with a mind ray,

Mind ray?

Is that something you just made up?

There is no mind ray. It is referred to by ufologists as a paralysis beam.

it sounds a bit sci fi to me as far as not hearnig anything else to back it up. thanks!

It sounds like Sci-Fi because you look at it like it is a game and because you really haven't done any serious research into the subject of alien abductions. You are a child watching a movie about aliens and making criticisms and judgments based not out of an objective appraisal and experience, but out of a superficial analysis based on prejudice and Zetan propaganda that you not only eat yourself but espouse to others to do so.

Unfortunately, there are many stupid and ignorant people out there who are easy prey to Reticulan kidnapping and subjugation. And I don't see any evidence or cogent argument on your part that leads me to believe that you are not also an easy target to become a Reticulan dinner selection.

To each his own.

As for me, I will continue to espouse the truth as I see it.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I though thats the way it went!!!!! This is the first time I ever heard of greys being good and for our own good!!!!!

Absolutely agreed!

People beware!
There are many many books, movies and other media who will try to convince you by "scientific methods and proof" that greys are good. They are not! They are evil! And their greatest goal is to make all people think they are good! If you ain't good, you would not tell anyone "I am not good"! Please realize that, people! Most scientists have their minds controlled by these greys themselves, and that's why "they" came to such a "scientific conclusions"!
BEWARE of the greys! You'd rather start communicating with Cosmic People of Light Powers (Angels) and Creator of Everything and Everybody! Those are the ones who are good and worth having our attention!

You have been warned!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interesting information, thank you. I have not experienced Gray entities, but have had an encounter with a human like being, which could be one of the 'Elders' you referred to. The craft I witnessed was as you described able to transform into light, and then into a physical state before dissapearing... one thing that I was really interested in was the description of the light body, I began to notice that I had one after I had these encounters.

It makes sense to me, ofcourse some people will be somewhat dissapointed by this more Earthly explanation, and would defend the extra terrestrial hypothesis because the idea appeals to them so strongly. I personally always felt that 'they' were more ultra-terrestrial/inter-dimensional in nature, which is why I refer to them as 'beings from elsewhere'. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I love how you all argue your points like they are fact
. Fact of the matter is there is no proof that either exist. I am interested in that one fella's comment about how they dissect us and how they keep us alive as long as possible during this process, especially about the soldier found in a field. Do you offer any proof to back up your claims and if you do I would be interested in reading it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

There is plenty of proof that they exist mainly by testimonies of millions of people seeing the same thing and giving the same descriptions in nearly every case. Millions of people cant be wrong and even if hypothetically they are, than what is responsible for this 'mass phenomenon'.

The proof is their if you research it and of course for the real in depth stuff well unless someone has Top Secret clearance to some facility, don't hold your breath on that.
Clifford Stone has an interesting thread about what he has experienced and he does have Top Secret clearance, and even though this is the case he still wont reveal all.

The thing I find is that regarding extraterrestrial subjects there are those who are interested and those who want the absolute truth, as in what the government is hiding. Basically unless they work in that department for the government, the tough luck is they will almost never find out.

Of course getting people in other threads to realize this is nearly impossible, they somehow think that all will be revealed, yeah in 100 years maybe

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Oh God, screen memories man they can flip your whole life completely upside down.

Its so hard to tell which are the real ones and which are the fake ones because they make sure whatever the memory is has something 'close to home' in it. What I mean is there is someone always involved with you to make it seem less odd.

There are so many times where I remember walking away from an event and days later remembering, for some reason nearly 5 versions of that event.

At one stage I had 3 years worth of memories that were completely fake and while the fake memories added up, the alternate ones did not match. Thats how I knew something wasnt right and at the same time felt some deception was going on.

Now I know who is responsible the fake memories are fading away and the real ones are making sense. Thing is Im kind of happy and not happy about it because some have revealed that people havent been seen for 3 years when I thought they were.

At the same time the truth has been revealed, so that Im happy with. This resulted in allot of segregation but the best part is I know the truth and the culprits (the Greys/Reticulans behind it, so thats the best part

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You cannot trust these "millions" of testimonies because of how much content there is of this subject on the net. That should never be considered evidence, the media and the internet could have given these people false memories or just given people looking for attention "facts" to use in thier made up fantasies. That is why solid undeniable proof is needed not word of mouth evidence.There are too many people out there ready to make outlandish claims either for attention or just to make fools of those that are willing to believe anything.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

The media and the internet do not have anywhere near the capabilities that the Greys do to give so many millions of people the same experience with identical descriptions.

People are offering their opinions and in Paul Richard's, and my case from real personal experience because quite frankly thats as close as your going to get in terms of proof.

This also means that you missed the point in my reply:

If you want undeniable proof than unless you work for that devision in the government you chances of getting it are a million to one. Sergeant Clifford stone has Top Secret security and even he wont tell all, your asking for something that is impossible to get.

I mean if a Top Secret ranked ex army Sergeant wont tell all than good luck finding someone who will.

Its as if your expecting undeniable proof to suddenly be proclaimed from the government to the whole population of Earth, yeah in the year 3000 maybe

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

The media and the internet do not have anywhere near the capabilities that the Greys do to give so many millions of people the same experience with identical descriptions.

Like anonymous stated..Love how you all state opinons as facts

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chris_stibrany

umm...that book is BS/twisted imo.

now i have not been abducted,but from my research the greys are of the selfish/self centered type of beings..meaning they do not care about us only themselves.

from what i hear they were once like us,but got genetically mutated from too many genetic expirements? some kind of war or calamity? i forgot.

so they came here..are gov made a deal..technology for humans(basically our gov. sold out humanity)..they need to use or dna to make a hybrid race.

so i guess the "lizzies" are in control of the "greys"..i forgot that part as well,but it goes something like that.

i can post links,but you have to want to find the truth on your own.

fine i'll post one link

www.darkgovernment.com...

take care and much love to you all

edit= to end all threads of this type..check out/read whats on the other side of this link..
www.exopolitics.org...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You are full of laughs but fail to recognise that your endless quest for the undeniable truth to extraterrestrials is a complete and utter waste of time.

Your questions will fall on deaf ears just as the government has done for the last 60 years and that is, not answer one of your questions.

Get used to it, because your going to encounter dead ends allot, unless your preperared to hear what other people have to say, from experience and opinion.

Somehow I dont see that happening with you. Many general facts about Aleins and UFO's can be found but you want the juicy stuff locked away in government archives where no one will ever find them.

And Vance calls his question for total proof small, hey maybe the guys at Area 51 will give him all the secrets if he ask nicely.......wake up

Good luck in your endless quest for answers you will never get, and thats undeniable proof for you

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Brilliant and detailed account of what these Greys are up to

All of what you have written mirrors exactly the information i have researched about them

Soz to the OP for all the negative backlash received from this as i'm sure the book is a great read.. but i'm leaning fully in favour of the "Greys are evil" perception
I tend to believe that all of this "Greys are our sole custodians" talk is exactly the view that they want the general masses to buy into - and a fair few seem to doing just that...

[edit on 17/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

BTW, i just wanted to ask, IYO, who exactly is performing this "genetic tampering" of the Greys??

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

I dont claim to have absolute proof or that my opinions are facts btw. If it came out that way I'm sorry.
Secondly it (the book) simply made sense to me in tying all of the loose ends together, and unlike other books and studies I have read about the same topic, it seemed more realistic and in tune with my own meditations and spiritual progress than something like 'they want to eat us and bathe in our fluids!'

That said as I have no solid proof other than trusting my fellow humans who have written such texts, I am mature enough to realise that I may be wrong and so in a nutshell this topic is me saying it makes sense to me- and I hope that they are good.

As to answer your question , the Elders or light beings (living in a kind of astral dimension outside of time- the same beings many astral projectionists see when they leave their body, and also the same ones that are always spoken of in kind terms. ) are the ones who originally created or genetically tampered with the human fetuses to create the Greys. At least that was what was in this book and others...

So all in all I am open to any possibility! But I prefer to have a postive outlook on life in order to heal our planet and to spiritually evolve myself. If I am proven wrong then that's fine with me- especially as I am not totally convinced. I just thought I'd share !
take care ^^

and if anyone has anything they think I'd like to read please post it! About astral projection/ meditation/ aliens/ extra-intra dimensional beings/ remote viewing / Martians on Earth etc whatever ^^ peace-

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Mmm absolutely - i can totally understand the positive outlook
if i can get my hands on the book, i'll read it with vigour

By any chance, have you read Cosmic Voyage by Courtney Brown?? In case you haven't, Dr Brown uses a process called Scientific Remote Viewing (SRV) - a procedure originally developed by the US military as a highly classified and strangely effective spy system. The book predominantly looks at the history and culture of Martian and Grey society as well as many other things, all using the method of remote viewing. His observation of the Grey aliens is akin of what you're describing them as in this thread... a more positive side to their existence. The book really opened my mind to all of this - especially the spiritual side of it all. Before this book and a few others, i had no idea these spiritual ideologies even existed within the alien phenomenon

I've since learned though that Brown isn't all he's cracked up to be, but i still have reason to believe that his findings weren't complete BS.

So happy reading!

[edit on 18/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I don't think it would be fair to classify all Greys as Good or Evil. Things are not quite so black and white like that. It would appear there are good ones and bad ones and all in between.

Anything that directly violates or intrudes upon your personal space and free will does NOT have your best interests in mind. Be very careful out there folks.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Asmus]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join