It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Contact the Greys

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
reply to post by Varrin7

then please don't post useless threads where you KNOW you aren't going to get the right answer.

it appears to me this is nothing more than a "look at me!!" thread.

you have already been told, you don't contact them, they contact you. and that meditating may be the route to go. if you don't want to accept those, then i don't know what to tell you.

I second that!

Why post in a forum a question like this?

Seriously you CANNOT contact them. You're not SPECIAL enough for them to notice you. We're not special enough to be picked up like that. They pick and choose on their own terms. No point in waving a flag and having a tinfoil hat on in the middle of the woods.

People who are ABDUCTED don't sit with milk and cookies at the fireplace waiting for them. And yes, they TEST you and use you. You're NOT meant to have a JOY trip here!

Furthermore, how can you dictate what people should and should say to your post? This is a democracy and the internet is free! I can say what I want in response to your post, and like people say, YOU DON'T CONTACT THEM, THEY CONTACT YOU!!!

If you COULD contact them, don't you think thousands of people would stand outside summoning them like a cheap prostitute every day and every night? I doubt they would come on each call if it even was possible.

You've got a good chance of 'SEEING' then IF, you've been chipped, abducted before, experiencing strange phenomena around your neighborhood. Otherwise, don't count on it.

And finally... WHO WANT'S TO GET ABDUCTED!!!!! ??????

Try to live in the here and now and enjoy life. If you get taken, you'll probably end up ever wanted to get abducted in the first place.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hey Varrin7 Looks like we're some of the only guys on here that are still not 100% sure that grays are evil. I don't know about you but I just cant believe in in something for sure until I or someone that I love and trust experiences it first hand. Also I have trouble believeing someone who goes on like some sort of new age Jehovah witness (No offense Disney).

Oh and Disney on your site it shows us these beautiful blondhaired bule eyed human looking aliens not these Glowing gray guys like in the movie Cocoon.
This site you direct people to kinda reminds me of the raelian movement?
Are you on here trying to recruit new cult members?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

You believe in the Greys, but you dont believe in the GFL?(Galactic Federation of Light) Do you even have a clear understanding of what the Galactic Federation is?! You are looking to get yourself into some deep trouble. Im serious. IF the only reason you want to contact the Grays is because your a skeptic and want proof for yourself, I would highly suggest contacting beings from the light rather than beings from the dark; especially if this is your first contact. I have been researching this subject (and many others) for a long time now, all indications from ANY source i have found, point to the grays being malevolent and working with the Reptilians. Except for one source that i heard from, who said that a very small group of reported gray abduction encounters HAVE been benevolent (loving) in nature. Thats not to say that the grays who are the universal masters of mind manipulation didnt just "plant" those benevolent "memories" in the brains of the abductees. I say this because, based on all the research i have done about 99% of gray contact experiences are negative.

Im not here to tell you what to do, or to tell you what you SHOULD do. I am here however because i feel i have a responsibility to warn you before you proceed in contacting the grays. When you do make contact, please be sure to ask the being you are speaking with if they are from the light or the dark. They are BOUND by universal law and HAVE to tell you which side they come from. And, i also have a question for you.. What makes you think that grays are good? You are here asking for advice, but i noticed another post on this thread where you were being told that you shouldnt contact the grays. You responded with something to the effect of: How do you know the grays are bad, did they tell you? Did the grays tell YOU that they are Good? There are more people who have had contact with beings of any kind, than you can imagine. When asking for advice, perhaps you should seriously consider taking into account the advice that is given to you by those who HAVE had experiences.

As for your thread, I cannot and will not tell you how to contact the grays for i know that the majority of them are from the dark. However, I CAN and would be happy to help you contact beings from the light. I really hope you take a few minutes to seriously think about this and know that the light is full of beings who have been waiting to talk to you for eons of time.

Yours in the light

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

i agree. i dont really trust you guys 100%. That doesn't mean i am not listening, just that i don't know you----so I can't be to sure on whether or not greys are evil or not until i either experience it myself, or somone i know and trust tells me so.

also, i just want to let you all know that for the most part, i have tried almost everyone of your methods at least once, though seeing as how meditation has been suggested so much, I have been commiting to that one the most.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Varrin7]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharr
reply to post by Varrin7

Did the grays tell YOU that they are Good?

I never said they were good or bad, I just asked a question: how do you know they're bad. Though it may sound like I'm against the idea, I just the question form a curiosity standpoint. I simply wanted to know how they know that the greys are bad, or are they just saying stuff, jsut like i want to know if the greys are good.

if you want to tell me how to contact these "light beings" go ahead.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

Oh and Disney on your site it shows us these beautiful blondhaired bule eyed human looking aliens not these Glowing gray guys like in the movie Cocoon.

First of all, that is not my site. I have never met the owner of that site. I also am not a member of any church or cult, no Jehowah witness, no Raelian, nothing. Here on the forum, I am trying to help people by answering their questions, according to my believings and as honestly as I can. OK? I'm not trying to recruit anybody. Also, there are also photographs - images like this on that website.
I have told in my previous post, that these beings can dim themselves down, e.g. for photographing purposes. When you have a self-luminating object (or a being), you do not see how it looks. You just see the outline of the light it emits. Generally when you see something or somebody, you see it thanks to some light that is reflecting from it. (I think we all know this anyway)
Those, indeed, are not photos, they are drawings drawn by people who have this ability to see someone's exact face when they concentrate on it.

As for contacting greys/angels, Sharr put it really good and I am happy I can 100% agree:

As for your thread, I cannot and will not tell you how to contact the grays for i know that the majority of them are from the dark. However, I CAN and would be happy to help you contact beings from the light. I really hope you take a few minutes to seriously think about this and know that the light is full of beings who have been waiting to talk to you for eons of time.

I just may add that for contacting Angels of Light, you have to fulfill the Conditions for Contact. And then, you try hard... you meditate, you sue for a contact... and it will happen. You just have to be patient and not give up when it does not happen on the first attempt.

Sometimes it really makes me wonder, almost sad, when people just do not bother to realize the message, but rather at the first place they try hard to find out ...whatever else, like if I do not belong to some cult or something

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok so your looking for contact.

I personally hope I'm never contacted physically so this is what I would do if I was you if your serious.

FIND a location that is well known for sightings and abductions somewhere famous for sightings.

Go there, camp out somewhere and bring STROBE LIGHTS.

Flash them at the sky each night for a few hours or all night if you can and concentrate deeply meditating even say words out loud over and over again like.

" I want to be contacted by extraterrestrials,
I want to be contacted by extraterrestrials,
Keep saying it over and over.

If you light a big fire and dance around the fire shouting this it might help keep the STROBE LIGHTS flashing near the fire and make sure your in a place that is well known for sightings.

Honestly I heard that if your dressed lightly you have a better chance of contact like maybe an indian outfit or something, maybe like shorts no shirt or a buffalo skin. (I'm not playing here I'm serious)

Camp there for as long as you have to until you make contact, get more STROBE LIGHTS if it's not working they will find you sooner or later.

Best of wishes!

Enjoy the roasted marshmallows while ya still can!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

"They are BOUND by universal law and HAVE to tell you which side they come from."

Sharr, how do you know this?

Where did you hear it from?

I am finding it hard to believe that the greys some call masters of deception are going to tell you the truth if they come from the dark or the light.

From hearing others talk about them they have claimed to be angels, demons, everything in the book whatever the abductee wanted to hear just to keep them satisfied. This leads me to believe that they would not be honest if you asked them if they come from light or dark.

Just my opinion on the matter.
Now I am open ears to hear more about the bound laws of the universe.

Do you happen to know them all if so please share some with us or all of them. I believe you about the laws of the universe there has to be some out there.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I believe you should slather peanut butter all over yourself(the greys love that stuff), run through a crowded, public place screaming in a high falsetto voice " I want to go with you, I love what you do with livestock". I believe this will get their attention...

I would think that even if you did not come in direct contact, I am quite sure that you would at least make their list...

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Daddymax,

I hear slathering peanut oil and butter on the privates works well.

I'm not even joking but I heard someone tell me if you wear the B-day suite or go nude ET's are more likely to abduct you. They are attracted to our natural anatomy. Not that were cute to them or something but they are after are sperm donations! (Peanut oil and butter it up and they go crazy over it.)

I'm not an expert and not even joking about this but someone did mention it as a way of attracting ET's.

Greer or someone also mentioned that if your naked you are more in tune with nature and I believe your supposed to get NUDE go to the mountains and sit in squat position if you can for as many hours as possible medidating and or chanting certain things!

I need to look into this, I wouldn't mind a little contact but I prefer to keep my sperm where it belongs in my wife!

I'll bet the Indians had ALOT OF CONTACT in their TP's.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

"They are BOUND by universal law and HAVE to tell you which side they come from."

Sharr, how do you know this?

Where did you hear it from?

That is also IMO not correct. They are not obeying laws of universes anyway, so why would they do in this case.
Even though, IMO this is the only thing that is incorrect in Sharr's post. I agree with everything else.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You're not going to believe this!!! I guarantee it. I tried to contact them for a personal appearance and got............drumroll please...........a poltergeist instead. No fooling. It stayed for a few weeks and I recorded a few ocurrances. After awhile someone would fart and I would say, " I hope the ghost smelt that", and we would laugh. It finally left, I have 3 cats, maybe they dispersed the energy or whatever it was.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Interesting !

OOB? very medical speak of you. But clearly related to the OBE

referred to as "grandmother sits on you" (poorlytranslated) from the korean.

I was told that the startling episode i had at 4am, which got me out of bed,

was just that. I thought someone was breaking into the room, through

the closed window, and then half awake i felt something/ someone

"clamber over me" nearly suffocating me in the process~ ! i was

truly freaked.

My father had died around 1 week before. I think he's found me now.

He was a grandfather too.

Peace

PS - if the greys are really just 'us' 6000 years from now, they are visiting for a reason, and can come through at any moment or space.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
okay, so just as a little update, here's basically what I've got as a mehtod from all of your input for now:

1.-meditate/remote view
2.-locale should be away from society
3.-better chance at night
4.-possibly flashlights/laser pointers (in additon to 1)

Suprisingly, I can manage all of these. For one, just need to practice, and two; ever heard of Oberlin, Ohio? Didn't think so. (mapquest it or something) We're the most isolated place in the U.S. Not to mention I live on the outskirts of town.

HOWEVER......

I just realized that Oberlin is in fact home to a major FAA center, Coincedentally my mom works there. (anyone smell destiny?
) So, possibly my chances of contaact may be smaller due to the prescence of a major government installation. Then again, who am I to say whether they are intimidated by our government?

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Varrin7]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
How do u contact the light aliens and what is GFL

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
if you can tell me Sharr

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There is a lot of data suggesting that "prayer" works. Not that I'm a religious zealot but I've found that if I stay "in line" with regard to moral behavior and a healthy lifestyle, my prayers work. Perhaps it's the meditation factor, perhaps it's the resonance of positive thought or maybe there truly is a God of some sort (I happen to believe in all of the above).

Will prayer work for you? I don't know, but what can it hurt to try? Meditate, send the "vibe" out into the universe, ask whatever "God" you believe in to give you insight. The key in prayer is a true desire for positive outcomes. Prayer works only if you aren't self serving. In other words, you need to believe that contacting the Grays will allow you to help others somehow. Perhaps you can be the one to spread the good word to all of us other believers.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You can U2U me if you want. I will not go into details, like someone else said on here, I'd probably get marked as a 'nutter'!

Make sure you want contact though. It changes your life and once experienced you cannot 'un-experience' it. No matter how ready you think you are, you will never be ready. Make sure you are a stable person or it can really f- you up. Sleepless nights, thoughts constantly drifting back to them, and most people you want to talk with about the experience, you really can't. So you will find out how 'alone' you can be with such events. And that is not fun at all. And the questions you will have will be never-ending. Be prepared for that.

When you try any of the techniques you might come across, the most important thing to do is to ask for 'remembrance' of the experience. They mess with your memory, so always, always, always ask for remembrance everytime you try for contact.

U2U me and I'll tell you how I did it, but it requires a lot of mental focus.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sickscent

" It changes your life and once experienced you cannot 'un-experience' it."
My experience with the poltergeist, was forgetable. My vivid, lucid dream, with a grey after trying to remote view mars was frightening, but not life changing. Anywhoo, the bots helped with this stuff. Meditating too much makes my head hurt.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join