It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Contact the Greys

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Yes because I am going to sell mine there. I also have "Listening to Aliens" they are both brand new. Hey if you live in Los Angeles, I will give them to you. I dont know why I bought them in the first place. I have had Grey contact against my will. Good luck.

Edit to add: I would give the books to the OP.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I wouldnt pick the greys. I think some of them are no good. Why take your chances.

Dr. Greer is teahing groups how to go out and contact. THey are having successes. apparently theyll at least zoom across the sky for a group of "ready" beings...or aware people...people who invite them and are loving.

Use your intention..think and speak your intent.
But a green laser pointer and wave it around in the sky or something.

-They were joking about prophet yahweh - hes a clown lol

Meditation, sure. Once you OBE, theres like endless entities to chat with. Why talk with the bad rep greys. can communicate with deer and stuff lol.

Salvia, '___'...but you can talk to much wiser sources thru those means.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ive spoken with angels of truth and lies. The easiest most chaotic way is with sensory drugs. Also those that mask the 5 senses are the best as they bring you closest to death. A redily available legal drug called silvia saint is used by shamans in middle america and i suggest 40x smoked with a high heat butane torch also do it alone without outside stimuli. Selfless prayer is essential and you chose the method. Study shaministic groups and there methods and beliefs for basically they were the earliest scientists and seekers of truth.

The way to transcend the angels/aliens and commune with GOD involves the trinity of Body/flesh, Mind/soul and Spirit/belief.

To balance your body go vegen and dont look back. Take synthetics out of your life including electricity. If it feels good to the flesh exercise self control but know you have a choice. The best way is to become amish.

To balance your mind feed it with the knowledge of good and evil. Set up personal laws of your right to exist and the right of others to exist. Your the only one who has this viewpoint of your minds soul...its very special.

To balance your spirit is simple yet hard. Dont distract yourself with false gods. In the begining the middle and end there is only one GOD.

The trinity has been distorted by the money makers to enslave our will. You all have a choice and I wish everyday that we all can be one again.

Oh and according to some shamans if you eat a "grey" its a drug unlike any other where youll be in nirvana for months...wierd huh

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yeah...I want to meet the "Nords"...how do I do that...anyone?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
why don't you invite some golden haired nordic type drop-dead gorgeous woman extraterrestrial instead.

Now that... I am interested in for sure. Maybe that would be easier, and also less chance of getting abducted & probed. Or maybe not, not too sure.

I think you will need enormous effort to get in contact with them.. either telpathically or with some type of phsycic enhancing "device" or instrument, besides that, deep meditation might help, good luck and keep safe. And if your successful please do post your experiences.

Happy Hunting

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by daemonicsoul

Eat a Grey...LOL and I am sorry, I know were not joking. Now that is a good idea. I want to eat one. Yep gone eat me some Grey with grits and butter.

Someone else said it would take an enormous effort. I don't think so its just that they are cowards and do not want you to have any control, so allowing you to be conscious when they are around, they might think is risky.

Edited:
Spelling correction

[edit on 18-6-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Try using an ouija board.... Or find out stuff that few humans know about. Those are a couple ways to make contact.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by pak88]

Do you know the invention of the board? I suggest studing Dr john dee and his work with his partner. The board only works if you have high concentrations of luciferian mitochondria blood. And "The Lord" marked their eyes with the blue of the heavens and hair the color of the sun. Why dont people believe hitler and his truth. Sure he went the wrong way and exterminated many people. The same group is tryin it again as we speak. The truth he recognized was aliens exisited and determined their blood was in certain people more than others. So here i am stuck without waiver in that alien/angels exist as does GOD(creator) and The Lord of earth lucifer. But im am still amiss as to what the true intentions are. From what i gather we were originally all black and through genetic manipulation are becoming more like those that change us. So i start to think what if they are us through the looking glass of GOD at center galaxy in a different spacetime opposite our galaxy. And they defied god and came to check ourselves out(first time machine) Well a paradox started when lucifer had sex with his ancestor and changed himself infinitly(Futurama referance) So in order to fix this horrible fate altering paradox the tree of life was introduced to quell our unfimiliarity with advanced future DNA. So maybe revelation is them trying to fix the paradox of this event and everyone whos crossbreed will be exterminated and original dna will be re introduced and they themselves will be changed back.(last mimzy ref.) Then i start to believe we are actually stronger in the trinity with this sin in us as we see a greater light in the darkness than other alien races besides our reptilian selves. So whats gonna determin the fate of everyone do we stay as we are/ revert or go forward. There are many reasons and truths pertaining that any one of these will happen and happen soon. So why was the mars lander called pheonix, and sent up after we found mitochondrial eve, do they have what they need now to purify us and themselves now they have there "cure"? Woohoo dark crystal... and those that have helped them keep secrets...are they considered good or evil...or are they promise keepers who are mentioned in revelation who will be allowed to live forever in the new house of bread.

blah de blah blah
love ya all

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I would suggest an extremely remote location where there will be no traffic whatsoever for at least 4 - 6 hours. A cabin somewhere might be an idea bt the traffic thing comes into play. Stay at the cabin for a week, alone preferred but at least alone in a separate area of the cabin. Shut off all noise makers, electronics etc.

Anything scanning around for intelligent life in the isolated areas is more than likely to take a looksee at you if you seem the least threatening as well as the least tense, busy.

The next time you can get away alone for a while and actually want to for other reasons -it might just be a bonus experience. I'd say within 3 or 4 days, being all relaxed and quiet minded you would be a great candidate.

You stated physical contact but maybe you could project your intentions as a bed time meditation or something if you believe in the telepathic route, which I absolutely don't but hey!
Contact would seem like a dream and will leave you questioning it either way.

As I said, turn off the noise makers etc but you might be able to rig something up to expose film in the right conditions to take a snap of it. Maybe a heavily shielded trail camera / motion detection set up could be employed. That's if you can hide its EM signature.

Best of luck and be sure its what you want before you do it as more than likely you will lose control over the situation quickly if you commit to it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There's a book written over 20 years ago where the Greys tell you how to contact them.
I tried it around 1980 and Holy Crap they came.
It was around 4AM and they woke me up.
I looked outside and one floated down from a ship.
I said in my mind to them, "I was just checking to see if you'd come."
The Grey responded with a loud telepathic "Well, now you know."
Luckily they left.
I never tried again because first of all they are insect-like and you go into shock.
Secondly they seem devoid of emotion and it was hard for me to tell if they had
compassion or if they were going to set me up for the anal probe.

Think long and hard if you want to contact them.
You may get the anal probe and the standard pop-your- eye-out brain probe too.

I don't give out the name of the book so don't ask-research it yourself.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Be sure you know what you want before you do this, who knows what could happen..

You take a hi-beam torch or a powerful torch out of the city into large open area or mountains well away from street lights. Flash the torch at the stars/sky roughly after 11pm. Some 'stars' may respond, make you to target the odd ones. Try to copy the frequency they flash at and you might get lucky to move one. However you must be careful!! Note that this may not work first time, very likely it's area dependent.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Why would you want to make contact with the Greys,if stories are true then more likely than not they are not to friendly.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Dude...can you give anymore information on this book from 20 years ago...any thing to help cut out the b.s. you find in trying to find good literature on making contact...Also, will it work for all races, or greys specifically....Peacereply to post by Electricneo

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
good story...
do you seriously think the greys give a damn about us? We are just some kind of experiment to them. It's been a couple of millennia they're watching us evolve, and when we fill the "crap" gauge, they'll erase us and start all over again.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Wow!

All these trusted and true ways to contact Aliens.. LOL! Perhaps someone should be telling SETI this?

Take a major reality break people!

I can't remember a contactee who hasn't eventually been proven fraud or highly questionable in some way. It's all the product of a fertile imagination coupled with a willingness of others to believe.

I try to stay awake from the kooky threads (which do so little to progress UFOlogy) but sometimes I just can't help myself.

IRM

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I am in contact with the Greys. I can tell you how to contact them, you only need to subscribe to my website www.ufogravytrain.com... Once you subscribe to the site you then have access to order my book which contains a md5 code giving you access to the most secret information on the site. I have to go Thartizan is here (a grey), we have much to discuss.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I've always speculated that at least one alien race out there would probably be fluent in communication through hieroglyphics. It's theorized by many people that many of the ancient civilizations were aided by aliens, and I find it an odd coincidence that the civilizations most often mentioned are ones that wrote in hieroglyphics.

Many words in hieroglyphics are actually just pictures. Perhaps the aliens created this language because even though humans and themselves communicate in vastly different ways, it was easy for both the aliens and those civilizations to just speak through pictures?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

There are times i can rememeber as a child not wanting to do something my parents told me, but it was for my own good, and I'm sure you all went through those times as well. So dont judge something as evil just because they have a "cold" appearance, or because their actions to YOU may SEEM cruel.

Yeah, but parents at first try to EXPLAIN the baby, how would it help him, and so on. Greys do not bother to explain anything.

This poster put it very well:

Why would you want to make contact with the Greys,if stories are true then more likely than not they are not to friendly.

That's right. All the stories of abductions I have heard of, there were Greys the abducters, or some other similar races, but AFAIK they were NEVER glowing, that means, as Keeper of the Garden put well, they are NOT the Beings (Angels) of Light. 99% of cases, people have had BAD experiences and feeling with Greys. There is not a propaganda agains greys in this world. There is actually a propaganda to make us accept them! And almost no one knows how Angels really look like, for example they look like this:

(It's from a movie called Cocoon, worth seeing! I guess the creators of it were in (unconscious) contact with Angels and thus they led them how to make them look)

Normally they glow even more... and they also can dim themselves down for a while, e.g. for photographing purposes

I say again, this story is about friendly GREYS! NO MISTAKES!!!

I'll put it like this: Whoever had this contact with "Greys" and they were good, COULD tell they are greys because they looked somehow similar to greys, even maybe very similar. I do not know. All I know that what people call "Greys" are, according to the vast majority of humans' experiences, and what Angels have told us, are evil beings.

There are millions of species around the Universe and whole Creation. I am referencing the Angels, as good, wise beings who glow - they are Angels of Light. Then I am referencing grays as evil, saurian-looking beings with bad intentions with humanity.

But, that does not mean that someone might judge them solely by their look. There are many species of Aliens, who would scary us when we would look at them. Some have a bird-like noses, and so... but they are also normally glowing. And they do not generally make contacts with humans, just because of that fact that humans could be scared by their look, but that does not mean they are evil. But greys can, for example, also, with their technologies make themselves and their ships glowing, to fool you that they are Angels.

The ONLY 100% reliable way to distinguish Good and Bad aliens is by utilizing your HEART. That means, intuition. In the heart, there is always an answer. But you have to OPEN your heart to get that answer! Many people think that what Greys put them inside their minds, is from the heart, and that is just wrong. Only few percent, according to what Angels told us, of humans on Earth have their heart truly open.

I am not trying to put my opinion on anybody, of course. It is up to everybody in this forum to decide whether I am telling the truth or not, or to what degree. Varrin7, I respect your questions and opinions, look, there may always be an exception in the rule, like a good experience with "greys". I do not say there can not be such a thing, but IMO, they would be very rare.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

All these trusted and true ways to contact Aliens.. LOL! Perhaps someone should be telling SETI this?

I do not at all believe that SETI is really trying to find aliens. I do not believe that for once. IMO, they're here just to fool people, in a way "Look, we are doing everything we can, but we just did not find anything yet!" And many people will think - well, if they are searching and not found, maybe no aliens exist at all.

I think you might now that some years ago, they sent this survey - image, where they encoded our basic properties of our race, with that we have bodies built from... they transmitted that thru these radio-telescopes, and shortly, THEY GOT A REPLY! I think not many of you know that, but they did. It was a crop "circle" - in fact it was not a circle, but it resembled the sctucture of the survey we sent, and they put there THEIR race and body properties. That crop circle appeared in the field next to this SETI base!

My young bro got a large encyclopedia for christmas called Universe, like 2 years ago. Yeah and when I looked into it, looked for what is there about this SETI survey, there was just a small article, and it went like this:
We sent this survey, but the reply can be expected soonest like some decades later, due to the distance of these planets we sent it to, and it just takes years for this survey to get there.

Not a word about that they got a reply!
This is how they fool us, people. I think when US gov. does not want people to know that there are aliens, it is very easy for them to control organisations like SETI, and control what findings would reach public.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
There's a book written over 20 years ago where the Greys tell you how to contact them.

I don't give out the name of the book so don't ask-research it yourself.

well, what the heck am i supposed to research for? Do you understand how much info is on the internet. without any filters other than it came out ABOUT 20 years ago, there wold probably be MILLIONS of sites to look through, probably more.

Could you please specify a little bit?

if you dont want to post the info on this board, you could email me the title or the method itself:
[email protected]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join