It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to one and all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and say this looks like a great site to discuss the world as we know it now. Why am I here? Well, after looking around me over the last few years I`ve noticed many many changes going on in this world we live in, not just the world, but those who live in it. I could go on and on, this, I will do in time. I`m sure there will be many questions that people will ask of me, and I will do the same. I hope to join in the discussions that are posted right now, and I`m sure I will post many myself. Thanks for such a great site, FiatLux

[edit on 11-6-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi FiatLux and welcome to ATS. Do you own a Fiat? Well, you sound like an interesting person, you are a person, right, and I hope to run into you out there...somewhere....kind of reminds me of a song.

Enjoy your time here. Stop by BTS sometime, they have way better smileys.

Rush

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hello FiatLux. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Always a pleasure to welcome a new member.

Here's a few links to assist you in how things work here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And don't forget to stop by BTS.

Have fun.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the welcome. hsur, Fiat Lux is greek for..Let There Be Light....., something I wish to be in everybodies life.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS man.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome enjoies05.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Glad to have you with us.

Enjoy and have fun.

Marilyn

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you need anything just ask!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wow, you people are just so cool, thanks guys.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Welcome! I am loving your posts so far, you have got a great grasp of the NWO and the future. Great addition to ATS, keep your posts coming!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thanks Steve, It`s been a long road for me. I have had feelings all of my life that something in this world isn`t right. And after I heard the first Mr. Bush talk about the NWO, it was like a flood gate opened up inside of me about this NWO stuff. And when I say that they are evil, I do mean EVIL. Your not very old, are you Steve?

[edit on 11-6-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Nope, just finishing high school actually. I found ATS by searching "how to tell if your phone is tapped" on google, and ever since have been hooked. For the last couple of weeks, I have watched so many videos and have read so much about not only the New World Order, but other conspiracies as well. ATS has really opened my eyes to the world, and has changed my life. Since I am young, I was hoping maybe I can do something to change the path the world is taking, but that is highly unlikely. I will be heading out to Germany, England, Paris, and Switzerland this summer. I am hoping to expand my knowledge, and see what Europe has to offer.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by SteveZ]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I knew you were young. That`s good, your not fully brainwashed then. I tell you Steve, they not only phone tap, they know your every move. They can tell how you spend your money as well. They watch everything you do. Want to know more?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am all ears.

As Socrates states, "There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." Enlighten me, my friend.

EDIT: I know this may come across weird or possibly random, but do you know of any interesting books? You seem like quite an intelligent person, so I am sure you must read a lot. Books that resemble Animal Farm, 1984, or Fahrenheit 1984 would be more than perfect. Again, thanks for all of your information and help. I am truly grateful.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here`s my e-mail addy, just send me an e-mail. Boy, do I have a book for you to get. **Removed personal information*

OP, please be advised that you will shortly be getting a U2U from me. You will see a lit area that says U2U where it now says Mem Center, up at the top of the page. When it's lite, click on it and you'll go to the area to read the u2U.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by NGC2736]

new topics

top topics

join