It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Michael Salla on Eisenhower's meeting with ET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
On the night and early hours of February 20-21, 1954, while on a �vacation� to Palm Springs, California, President Dwight Eisenhower went missing and allegedly was taken to Edwards Air force base for a secret meeting. When he showed up the next morning at a church service in Los Angeles, reporters were told that he had to have emergency dental treatment the previous evening and had visited a local dentist. The dentist later appeared at a function that evening and presented as the �dentist� who had treated Eisenhower. The missing night and morning has subsequently fueled rumors that Eisenhower was using the alleged dentist visit as a cover story for an extraordinary event. The event is possibly the most significant that any American President could have conducted: an alleged �First Contact� meeting with extraterrestrials at Edwards Air Force base (previously Muroc Airfield), and the beginning of a series of meetings with different extraterrestrial races that led to a �treaty� that was eventually signed. This astonishing First Contact event, if it occurred, will experience its 50th anniversary on February 20-21, 2004.

Dr. Salla's paper explores the evidence that the First Contact meeting had occurred with extraterrestrials with a distinctive �Nordic� appearance, the likelihood of an agreement having been spurned with this �Nordic race�, the start of a series of meetings that led to a treaty eventually being signed with a different extraterrestrial race dubbed the �Greys�, and the motivations of the different extraterrestrial races involved in these treaty discussions. The paper will further examine why these events were kept secret for so long, the significance of the 50th anniversary of Eisenhower�s meeting with extraterrestrials, and whether an official disclosure announcement is likely in the near future.

Source:Exopolitics.org

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Yes, thirdeyeching, Dr. Salla had done extensive writing and research. It is apparent that Eisenhower sold us humans out for some technology with his surrender treaty. I feel so much more confident in the world�s heads of government now. Another thing that is apparent even with the surrender treaty, is the overall acceptance that since EBE�s had otherwise unknown technology that they were smarter than humans. Having more developed technology does not mean the EBE�s were or are more intelligent than humans.
What I find amusing is the Dr. Salla�s democratic sovereignty, isn�t that a contradiction? Sovereign means monarchy, there is nothing democratic about a monarchy.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
what about a constitutional monarchy? there's hints of democracy in that.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The list of witnesses in this report is highly suspect. William Cooper, Phil Schneider, and Michael Wolf have been shown to be frauds. I wouldn't trust their testimony for anything. Corso isn't much better. Lear, at least Lear's son John is a crackpot, so his father likely didn't know anything either.

That doesn't mean that a meeting between Eisenhower and aliens didn't take place, but I treat this part of UFOlogy as being highly suspect.

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'll agree that some of those mentioned are even discounted largely by serious UFO researchers, but it is intriguing nonetheless...largely because unlike Lear's letter, or the Yellow Book, it simply shows ALL of the available sources, and tries to make heads or tails of it...

Heck, at this point, any NEW information I haven't seen before is at least something to chew on, and I thank you for that at least....

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If by �hint� of democracy you mean that even God has a council but with monarchy or kingship they do not have to abide by the majority opinion like in democracy.

Yes, Gazrok, it is great to get new information.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
How does 1 president sell out everyone?

Or did the rest of the governments sign also?

If so that carnt be true due to the treaty stating that the aliens would not be allowed to trade or "Interact" with other countrys and so fourth (due to the treaty)

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Crash]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Crash made a good point. It would seem hard to get the world to agree to such an apparently one-sided treaty without any other political leaders showing up. If it could be shown that other leaders from other nations showed up, it would be more believable. I suspect all such alien deals happen in an area with higher concentrations of world leaders, like the UN.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have read Dr. Salla's work.

Show me one piece of solid evidence to support what he has come up with.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

How does 1 president sell out everyone?

Or did the rest of the governments sign also?

The papers clearly state, that the US government made the deal for the US ONLY...and that actions outside the US were a result of them breaking the treaty....

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
heelstone is correct. Michael Salla has been suckered by a group of crackpots. Avoid individuals who claim to have inside information on ETs/UFOs like the plague.

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I posted � sold us humans out for some technology with his surrender treaty� for several reasons, the most important ones being, reports of abductions are not limited to within the borders of the United States, human experimentation is not limited to within the borders of the United States.

Considering the volume of accounts, (whistleblowers and others) concerning human involvement with other races, concerning human government involvement with other races, concerning human armed forces involvement with other races, concerning human sciences involvement with other races, concerning human religious leaders involvement with other races, it becomes undeniable.

new topics

top topics

join