It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists Preparing Against Use of Infrasound Weapon at Dem Convention

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Doesn't matter whether or not a poop weapon exists. If it does, I'd like to torture the jackoffs responsible for coming up with the idea with the weapons they created. Nice to know our tax dollars are being spent on such "weapons of the future". I guess it's better sending protester to Cuba and waterboarding them there.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Well, there was allegedly a weapon being worked on by our government that supposedly was a "gay bomb" which somehow caused normally heterosexual men to become uncontrolably attracted to other men in their midst. news.bbc.co.uk... Hey, I found a link! You can't make crap like this up, I swear. This link might also provide some possible evidence that nobody is born gay... but that would be a topic for a completely different thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

Well, everyone knows the Pentagon has more money than brains.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They could at least come up with something more pleasant, like the "Orgasmatron" in that old Woody Allen movie. Now that would be interesting to watch on the evening news

I know the device is a myth, but that fellow from the Mythbusters Show did say it caused discomfort and abdominal pain.

I'd say the real irony here, is that whatever they use will be defending the Democratic Convention from extremists who are Democrats

On the serious side, I sure hope nobody gets hurt or nobody attending the event gets their rights trampled on or hurt. To anyone participating; Please act like adults.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What to bring at next protest:
1) Protest sign
2) Ear plugs
4) Gasmask
5) Depends undergarments

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cdoug1

Don't forget to bring a white-noise generator. That should take care of any sonic weapons pretty quickly.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdoug1
What to bring at next protest:
1) Protest sign
2) Ear plugs
4) Gasmask
5) Depends undergarments

6) Fabreeze

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Nope, I'm just fine with freedom of speech. I'm against drama queens making asses of themselves during protests under the guise of freedom of speech. I've seen these people first hand, Seattle is crawling with them. Organized protests are, in my opinion, group mentallity and almost without fail they degrade into a scene akin to something seen in Planet of the Apes.

Say that to the people in the civil rights movement who marched and protested in mass to get rid of an evil policy. Im glad they didnt have crap machines then....I think you need to rethink your mentality. I will say that if the protests get out of hand and riots ensue then break out the crap machine at that point ill be the first to laugh my a$$ off but peaceful free speech should not be tampered with like that.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by mrwupy

Well, there was allegedly a weapon being worked on by our government that supposedly was a "gay bomb" which somehow caused normally heterosexual men to become uncontrolably attracted to other men in their midst. news.bbc.co.uk... Hey, I found a link! You can't make crap like this up, I swear. This link might also provide some possible evidence that nobody is born gay... but that would be a topic for a completely different thread.

Hehe I would of loved to see this tested in Afghanistan against the Taliban. Just to see if it really worked.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Hehe I would of loved to see this tested in Afghanistan against the Taliban. Just to see if it really worked.

That would almost have been worth the price of admission. Especially if they threw in a transvestite bomb along with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

This post is pure win..

It actually made me laugh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join