It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activists Preparing Against Use of Infrasound Weapon at Dem Convention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Activists Preparing Against Use of Infrasound Weapon at Dem Convention

elections.foxnews.com

Political activists planning protest rallies at the upcoming Democratic Convention in Denver have their stomachs in knots over a rumor about a crowd control weapon - known as the “crap cannon” - that might be unleashed against them.

Also called “Brown Note,” it is believed to be an infrasound frequency that debilitates a person by making them defecate involuntarily.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Could a weapon this insidious really be in the hands of the powers that be, or is this just a plotline for a new Austin Powers movie..?

elections.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I guess a "crap cannon" is better than sharks or seabass with frickin' laser beams on their heads.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

OMG .. tell me that weapon doesn't exist??? ...

THAT is disturbing.. I am sorry.. but use that on a crowd and I will never support this country again..

Making Americans crap them selves for expressing a constitutional right.. WTF happened to this country...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This sounds like a South Park Episode except you crapped on yourself after a certain note was played.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It sounds more like something the Republicans would use than the Democrats.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I bet there are a lot of weirdo's that would get sexual arosement from that.

One good thing about this weapon, if it makes you crap, just fling your poo back at the badies shooting you with it, honestly I think that weapon is a bad idea for the person using it. Imagine a horde of poo flingers flinging poo at you and it's all your fault lol.

S&F, Dumbest weapon ever.

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Please God, let this weapon exist and let it be used on these people while the TV cameras are rolling. Few things would make me happier than to watch a protester's face convulse into a mask of embarassment and humiliation as they turn into old gravy legs on national TV. I mean that whole heartedly.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Simply Disgusting..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Note to self: Remember to remove safety!
Does anyone have schematics on this thing?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Please God, let this weapon exist and let it be used on these people while the TV cameras are rolling. Few things would make me happier than to watch a protester's face convulse into a mask of embarassment and humiliation as they turn into old gravy legs on national TV. I mean that whole heartedly.

Hmm... So let me guess, you are agianst freedom of speech? Reminds me of when I was watching Faux News the other day and they were talking about the millitary style check points in DC and the host was like "Forget our rights if it saves lives".

Seriously, you must be kidding me.

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Nope, I'm just fine with freedom of speech. I'm against drama queens making asses of themselves during protests under the guise of freedom of speech. I've seen these people first hand, Seattle is crawling with them. Organized protests are, in my opinion, group mentallity and almost without fail they degrade into a scene akin to something seen in Planet of the Apes.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

WEll, I agree with that, they make themselves more voiced than the issue. For me though, Alex Jones is the only exception, he does research and probably knows some things he doesn't share with everyone else concerning his protests. I believe protesting is ok, as long as it's peaceful and not people cussing or calling people names and such. The issues should be the main focus and not the person bringing up the issues.

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just for the record, the "brown note" is an urban legend. They do, however, have a sonic weapon that is capable of causing pain and discomfort. Here's some links:

Sonic Handgun weapon of the future

A Weapon of the Future: Ultrasound Gun

Sonic Handgun - future gun fires super-high-pitch sound

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Constipated, but worried about harsh laxatives? Well put on some Depends and come on down to Denver! Yet another problem the gub'mint will solve for you! Yee-haw!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I almost crapped my pants laughing so hard at the though of people thinking this is real.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This has got to be a hoax. It was totally an episode of South Park as already stated.

It's more likely that we would see the ever-present use of the taser as a means of denying citizens their right to assemble or their right to free speech. Or worse yet the use of provocatuers and the ADS.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm curious if simply putting in your earbuds and cranking up your heavy metal would protect you.

Or maybe some of those Bose White Noise headphones.

Its all based on the ears and balance right?

Edit:
BTW the Myth Busters claim to have debunked the Brown Note Myth....take that for what you will.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by ATruGod]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Why can't they create a weapon where everyone has an orgasm?

Half the men would just roll over and go to sleep and the other half would go looking for a cigarette and a beer.

The women would stop thinking of protesting because they would be busy wondering why this loser can't give her what a government cannon can.

I'm serious. Aim a beam and hit the folks with something that makes them crap their pants and they will just be that much more enraged.

Aim something at them and they have 23 orgasms in a row and the fight is over.

The only down side to that is you'd have every person in the country protesting and yelling, "BRING ON THE CANNON BABY!!! OHHHH YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Just a thought....

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Well they have been working real hard on the bio-weapon that would make enemy combatants on the battlefield so horny with desire for each other that they stop fighting and start ka-noodling. Seriously. The gay bomb. Google it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join