It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BoulderMD & Titor - Same Posters, proof is in the writing!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

It does make sense, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Even if they are not the same person, they are the same type of person:

- Join a forum
- Post some tidbit of information
- Swear it is true, because they have evidence that you cannot be privy too
- Play it up, release a little more info here and there.
- Keep swearing you are telling the truth, but something prevents you from giving out any corroborating information (I.e. I cannot violate HIPAA, I cannot risk changing the future, I told them I wont say anything else).

Titor, Aussie Bloke, BoulderMD, Ghost Raven, who knows why people do it. The facts are there are a lot of hoaxes on this board, so just because we do not understand the motive does not mean that it cannot happen.

And the all follow the same pattern from above. It is getting to a point where you could almost automate the process.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Mainer]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Bravo Q-ball I wish there was a way we could expose this **** afraid to get to explicit for fear of getting banned like others that voiced there opinion that this guy was a fraud. Both text is def from the same person or else his understudy. Why ppl want to pull crap like this on a forum is sad. Lonely ppl resort to dubious tactics.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There are certain times when evidence can be hard to provide, either because the person is worried about publicity or simply doesn't want the hassle of people messing with them in real life. However boulders pst doesn't come under these in my view. He could have provided the predictions anonymously beforehand and so provided evidence for his claims.

Theonly reason to hold back those predictions was to entice people.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Who cares if they are the same person? If they aren't, they'll continue posting, and if they are, the admins will deal with it. To make a claim about users like this just based on "writing styles" is foolish.

And before any of you bite me for my sleeper topic on BTS, I never attacked him personally like the OP is doing here. If they're the same people, then it will be dealt with eventually. If you don't like what they are saying, just ignore their topics and move elsewhere.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinityIf you don't like what they are saying, just ignore their topics and move elsewhere.
[edit on 6/8/2008 by SonicInfinity]

Nah, I would rather ATS was used for real discussions about real phenomena not someone else's personal entertainment. No proof? they can take the walk.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
From the example that was posted by the first OP, i noticed Boulder uses commas to end off his paragraph and starts with commas on his next paragraph, Low behold Titor uses the same commas at the end of his paragrahs to and uses them at the start of his next to... hahaha snapped hoaxes is what i say....

Some guys have to much time on their hands and think we are dumb here at ATS.... bring on the best writers in the world and i know we will still see through their lies and deception..

starred and flagged yo..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
reply to post by Nola213

Not true.

Someone was actually convicted of murder in the UK based on the style of text messaging.

I'll do a dig and see if I can find it for you.

Everyone loves the major.

edit - found it!!!

Here you go - click on the links...

txts xamind

Wiki about case

Hope that helps with what I'm getting at.

:-)

Peace,

MSP.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

[edit on 8-6-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

Interesting, but I'm sure, times and dates of the messages, and IP's made a difference as well. I also HOPE that there was other, more damning evidence against this person to have them convicted.

But yes, very interesting post, and as they said it was the first time this type of evidence was used, personally. I'm not sure if I like it. It can lead to people setting others up as a patsy, to take the fall for a crime they didn't commit.

But yes, you have proven your point.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
All

now as discussed and mentioned by More serotonin please, he will be conducting an analyses of the writing and posting up the results on this thread.

Secondly, this thread is just to make a point of what now has all of a sudden been noticed by other posters too, after the testing and perhaps more research we could find this to be valid, if not perhaps completely coincidental with no relations between Boulder & titor.

As for the IP addresses argument raised earlier, Im sure that in the years between Titor and Boulder the poster or Posters, could have changed ISP, moved houses, joined another Telco.....

Also why Am I here to debunk this? Because it so obvious that this a fraud and yet it has masses of believers that take this as gospel and believe these two are messengers or some cr*p.

Ps

I am no longer responding to posts claiming im a disinfo agent or that this is BS in that we cant link the too ie Earthscum and linguistics and a few other posters...so therefore until we examine the evidence there is no point to responding becuase 90% of people posting them are here to derail the arguement and could even be believers of the titor-boulder story or just here to stir a mess.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow as if we didn't have our hands full around here with: Obama+Bilderberger=NWO, Creationism vs Atheism, alien conspiracies, political cover-ups, and the looming apocalypse in 2012, we got people who may be the same person posting here on ATS??

Put the NWO on the backburner, we need to get to the bottom of this boulderMD business.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was just making the case, as others have also stated, that you are wasting an entire thread on a single aspect of this. Ok, so if the writing styles are the same, does that make it the exact same person? Or is there OTHER evidence that damns the two together?

I'll leave you alone on this thread, and will be checking back on the progress, but I still think you are running quite short-sighted on this matter. No more posts from me, because that is what YOU want. Lead the investigation in your own direction, that's fine...

Oops... I did the 'dot' thing. I guess I better watch out for that, less I be accused of being someone else...

Verflixt! Did it again!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
All

now as discussed and mentioned by More serotonin please, he will be conducting an analyses of the writing and posting up the results on this thread.

Secondly, this thread is just to make a point of what now has all of a sudden been noticed by other posters too, after the testing and perhaps more research we could find this to be valid, if not perhaps completely coincidental with no relations between Boulder & titor.

As for the IP addresses argument raised earlier, Im sure that in the years between Titor and Boulder the poster or Posters, could have changed ISP, moved houses, joined another Telco.....

Also why Am I here to debunk this? Because it so obvious that this a fraud and yet it has masses of believers that take this as gospel and believe these two are messengers or some cr*p.

Ps

I am no longer responding to posts claiming im a disinfo agent or that this is BS in that we cant link the too ie Earthscum and linguistics and a few other posters...so therefore until we examine the evidence there is no point to responding becuase 90% of people posting them are here to derail the arguement and could even be believers of the titor-boulder story or just here to stir a mess.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by q_ball]

Hi Style and grammatical quirks have a lot to do with pinning down suspects,,not proof, but a great homing peigeon. People are creatures of habit. Sone hoaxers operate alone or very small teams, others are well cordinated lately involving 2 or 3 sides to stir the mix and decoy ala serpo.
even bring in website owners too for kicks.
I followed Titor back to that larry haber guy in Florida who owns a fleet of theatres. he is a Time travel nut and he was one of 3 or so on a film documentary about it. Check Imdb . Hes on c2c a lot telling you he is helping out Titors mom and little titor I guess. Last of the chicken and hog for fee attorneys I believe.
Its believed Oliver williams the webmaster was tied in but its hard as heck to google him oddly enough.
Sill in the Isaac Hoax I picked up definte patterns among several missing witnesses ,in style, in grammar, use of certain adjectives, Use of caps that was truly bizarre, and let me know there was only one writer here, Isaac.
So kudos for following that, its something else to. When we are into reading a person there is an almost Audible tone to what is being read. When you read several of the works, you will be able to discern. like the sheep do at the sounds of there masters voice.

Check out that guy scientist Simanonok who runs the site via his workplace too ..same libertartian stance, religious, and rights with the kind of moral superiority these AH from the futures all tend to have. yet a cold fish He did a couple of Titor plays at George Mason.
Larry haber also owns a production company too an offshoot of when he was Chief counsel back in the dayz at Viso in the 80s Thus his familiarity with computers.

keep up the good work!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum

Oops... I did the 'dot' thing. I guess I better watch out for that, less I be accused of being someone else...

Verflixt! Did it again!

lol...

Dude, check it out.

What if we could prove that most of us on ATS are the same person?
Wouldn't it be cool?

::sarcasm?::

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
well.................
the common spirituality going around is that WE ARE ALL ONE......

So yes BLAME Earthscum.............AND me......and yourself, for we are one.

Lets all hold cyber hands and sing Kumbuya.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

good post
i believe this may be a give away, especially after what you have just posted so would be good to know who where dealing with at least.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I would like to quickly point out that Titor was anything but vague. He gave specific dates, he talked about locations and names. He went into the science. He gave pictures. Boulder MD posted what,...three times?

Please scour the John Titor section and point out where you think he is being non-specific about anything.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by METACOMET]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
I would like to quickly point out that Titor was anything but vague. He gave specific dates, he talked about locations and names. He went into the science. He gave pictures. Boulder MD posted what,...three times?

Please scour the John Titor section and point out where you think he is being non-specific about anything.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by METACOMET]

Boulder may have given more specific information too, but the thread was closed. He gave something Obama-hillary info apparently that was believed t be true. Like i said, if we saw what else he had to say would have made a world of a diffrence, but from what we have i believe its more then pure coincidence

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
Boulder may have given more specific information too, but the thread was closed. He gave something Obama-hillary info apparently that was believed t be true. Like i said, if we saw what else he had to say would have made a world of a diffrence, but from what we have i believe its more then pure coincidence

OP, this is a good thread and I appreciate it. However, it is all conjecture so far. I don't see the similarities that you speak of, but I'll be the first to admit that doesn't mean they aren't there.

You take two popular threads and say they are similar because they make claims, but then when people ask specific questions the answers they give are vague. The problem I have with that is...

#1 Most of ATS's "claim threads" are wild stories in which the OP gives "smoke and mirrors answers." Are they all BoulderMD, too?

#2 John Titor's "story" doesn't fit into that category at all. He was specific. He answered peoples questions. Even the furthest out questions. He was the most specific hoaxer of all time.

If he was hoaxing...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
#1 Most of ATS's "claim threads" are wild stories in which the OP gives "smoke and mirrors answers." Are they all BoulderMD, too?

I disbelieve they are the same individual, but I do believe they follow the same patterns. What motivates them? Who knows, but they must have some motivation; these types of posts are a regular feature @ ATS.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Pattern recognition between the 2 stories is striking but raises another point.

Maybe more are coming out with converging stories, this year

probably being more significant than others for changing history.

This story IS taking on another life, like Titor's did in 2001-2.

Already, we can trace who BoulderMD is, so what however!

The empath is the story;

It looks like war with Iran this week,

but his major announcement i thought was related to "physics."

Again, we have to WAIT and see;

3 DAYS AND COUNTING....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join