It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111 a warning from God!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reaad zeus adams post.... this is horseman in hebrew..... the real name is elohims zeus adam.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
At one time I believed that 1111 was a sign sent to me from God or the Angels.
We found a beautiful home and I just knew that God had led us to this house because the house number was 10011.
I was so wrong!
This house had pure evil in it and we had to live there for four years .
We moved out 3 weeks ago and it seems like we walked out of darkness into the light.
I could go on and on about the happenings in that house but I will never place any importance on the number 111 or 1111 again.
BTW, my husbands initials are AJK but Thats not important to me.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by MagicaRose]

You may have a point and its your life to tell the difference.. but still bare in mind 10011 is not the same as 1111 or 111 ... its its own number 10011..

Maybe 1111 is neither negative or positive but what we make of it? I have seen it a lot too and woken up at 1111 plenty of times.. had strange visions and sleep paralysis aswel... I dont know maybe it is all demonic... I really need to know.

Im deeply concerned with numbers and 'self fulfilling prophecy' -- psychological self warfare is what we are all doing to ourselves sometimes.

[Edit to remove a parOgraph...]

[edit on 8-6-2008 by True-Light]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
new world order has been in progress for the last 100 years.

george bush grandfather was hand in hand with hitler.

if you seen the omen, they show you how the anti christ comes through politics.

this years been the greatest change in politics

the new world order is coming to success! as said on the dollar bill.

(theres a pic in my pic profile)

im not sure if you know,. but the government plans to have chips(the mark of the beast) inserted into us thatll give them the ultimate power. the power that satan wants. if you do refuse to get the chip you are sentenced to death && that doesnt trigger an emotion then look up concentration camps in 08. theres some in the united states right now. texas, indiana! they already removed 3 borders in the north region.

911,.. wasnt an attack! its all part of the plan coming to success && controlling the population.

the government knows it will be harder to have a 1 government rule for the world, so theyre cutting down the ppulation. on the news all theyre doing is showing people dying.

thats also a a mind scheme to worry americans into
thinking the new world order would be best.

chem trails are those long white cloud like trails from the air plane youve probly seen them before,.. regular trails from an airplane only stay in the air for about 20 to 40 mins in the air,.. chemtrails stay up for about hours and the airplane will be flying around spreading it everywhere. theyre putting chemicals in the atmosphere && telling people its to regulate the climate, but thats why all of a sudden theres reports of tornadoes &reckless weather destroying homes everywhere. also the chemicals in the air will interact with the nuclear warfare.

causing major explosion on contact!

thats not even the whole!
thats just a portion of whats going on

***respond for further conversation

also check out some video links on my profle for further insight

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
At the risk of getting slated, is there any evidence that supports the Bible writings as fact? Any?

I personally believe its as believable as the script for the film, The Matrix.

That said, i do believe in the afterlife, higher beings etc.

If the future can be predicted accurately then it is already written and cast in stone. Doesnt this mean we are all just reading the last chapter of a book we have read before. DejaVu - "Ive done that before" etc..

Maybe there are two possible outcome depending on how we react to the situation presented to us.

You dont have to press the button to send the nukes off to Iran. But it is a fifty, fifty choice.

Maybe the future is ours to shape. We just need the right people in place to make the right decisions. JFK for example. Can the same be said for Blair and Bush?

Anyway, MeanMug still does me head in.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
jehovah,

Jesus=Faith=Believing-

U my friend/brother/sister/mother/father/uncle/aunt/cousin/niece/nephew/grandma/grandpa....

U are trapped in Science!

Science is devil,

BREAK FREE!

Uncover The Lies!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
HEY wait wait wait....

11:11=the sun=THE TRTH=(-SCIENCE) + 4 = TRTH !!!!!

IF YOUS DIVIDE THIS ON 4 WHICH IS 1,1,1,1=(SCIENCE=DEVIL)

THEN!! -> YOU HAVE FAITH=THE SUN=TRTH!!!!

HAHAHA LOL YOU GOVERNMENT TROLLS(?) !!!
YOU WILL ALL DIE BECAUSE YOU DONT SEE WHAT I HAVE SEEN

Meanmug, you are 100% INSANE in the membrane. Not a single word you say makes sense. IMO you are rude, childish and to some degree mentally deranged. Stop yelling out as if you are the last prophet, saving the earth.

Goodnight

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Kilad,

Go ask any one with true knowledge/wisdom and understanding in MAGICK,before U ever question ME.

I AM FREE!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
god

There is no point in you yelling out these ramblings, when NO ONE understands the meaning of it! GET IT. Why do you bother?
Make us understand if you have something to say.

What do you believe in? Please don`t say FAITH/TRTH/THESUN, it tells me nothing.

And btw, there is absolutely no substance in your posts that may be questioned. It`s all just incoherent words.

Make me understand, and I will respect you.

adios

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND?

HAHAHA

"MAKE YOU"?

DO U SEE how dumb that sounds?

Make ye?

Why dont you make yourself understand it!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
as i thought.

You can`t even explain it to yourself..

MAKE ME UNDERSTAND WTF YOU ARE RAMBLING ABOUT!!
How in gods name could you not understand my question?

"You can only show me the door?" Is it like that?

What I do understand, is that you like movies. Wannabe Morpheus

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"Make me understand, and I will respect you."

Boy are you a slow one....

only sheeps ask questions when they already have all the answers....

Can you understand that?

[edit on 8-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
this thread went no where fast... just sounds idiotic now bunch of crap being thrown everywhere... pathetic

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
um,you dont need no more then 1 topic and 1 title and one answer.

11:11 = balance magick but everyone wants to act like it isnt when its just science,is why

everyone wants to claim something but doesnt understand it.

its always going to be like this because many think there is more then one truth to everything,there i s more then one faith but this is SCIENCE! not faith!

meaning the is only 1 truth to science,thats it!

[edit on 8-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Mabus, the 'Beast' was an angel. You can't forget that.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
tHE dAEMON THAT SAID SCIENCE IS OUR MINDS,NEXT TIME YOU FALL ASLEEP,PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR GOLDEN COMPASS AND YOUR GOLDEN RULER AND TRY TO MEASURE ANYTHING!

ILL KEEP LAUGHING BECAUSE JESUS WOULD LAUGH AT YOU TOO AND KEEP LAUGHING!

umm...you're really starting to sound like a zealot now. I did my best to follow what you were trying to say but you've let your anger cloud your message. You really want people to stop and listen to whatever truth you're trying share you've got to stop calling people trolls - government or not. Besides that Jesus wouldn't nor did he laugh at people who sought the truth. He gave them his hand and led them to it as he could. Maybe you should try the same approach.

[edit on 6/8/08 by WickedStar]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Those who seek the TRTH will not recieve the Mark of the Beast in their mind!

The mark of the Beast=Science is inside your mind!

You already recieve The Mark of the Beast!

Jesus would laugh at those who seek but glorify those Blasphemy Symbols of Satan!

Jesus will continue to laugh at those who claim to seek as an excuse just to glorify the Daemons marks (Symbols)

Science=The Mark of the Beast is inside your head,The Devil Marked you!

Break Free as I AM!

Jesus = Own Faith

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Get this! i have a total of 111 u2u's! And it happened because I replied to your U2U meanmug. How's that for irony?

[edit on 6/8/08 by WickedStar]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I believe God created science. Science is the study of God's art. I think we should learn from God.

In the Bible, Jesus turned water into wine. Isn't that Chemistry?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is a thing of the past. You people read into this like it's going to happen in the future. From the standpoint of a primitive narrative, it can be describes as an entirely different setting. From what I read 4 craft were flying into their territory which would be quite possibly to kill these people off. In that time great wars raged against two factions. Maybe even more. The advanced technology could not be described so it was re-iterated into whatever was possible in describing the situation. So these craft might of engaged the enemy. Missiles could of been fired upon these people but were fend off. The angel and the horn is describing them being warned of an incoming attack. Huge guard towers with microphones are often described as the voice of god. These few words may also describe many deaths that occurred as a result of this attack.

You people need to start reading this stuff in a completely different manner. It was a huge event that occurred far back in the day. None of us would be alive to this very day if it wasn't for the events that occurred or rather if our side lost the war.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join