It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Iran Soon (Don't be surprised, B-52s are on the move)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

With all due respect, this posting still assumes that the Republican vs Democrat political battle is still the major driving force behind leadership moves in the United States. There is another, much larger agenda coming to the forefront which trumps the party politics. This coming conflict is about reorganizing the leadership of the world overall in the face of a global economic crisis just under the surface.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

My god rikriley, thank the heavens there is internet places like this so that sorry conspiracy laden brain of yours can spew your USA hatred. The Generals were fired for the reasons Gates stated period. Why not just say the US government has been taken over by beings from outer space. Get a life!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I believe what you are seeing and reporting, but I wonder about B-52s. Would they not use the stealth bombers and only bring up these big, dumb fuel guzzlers as a reserve fleet? As you say though, if they did the same before Iraq, it could spell a repeat of middle east activity. keep us posted.

Something is definitely buzzing with Iran. The propagand machine is really spinning now. Also, take note the Pentagon is commanding the Air Force interim. That might be nothing, but it is a bit suspicious.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Dear Greyterrapop - KUDOS for saying it so simply!

that is indeed all too plausible, albeit the worst case scenario.

Don't count out the sith lords in the current admin. they

will not go quietly when a democrat starts getting so much grass

root support, particularly a soulful black man (despite his corporate time).

Suspension of the election could happen in a multitude of ways, including

activating FEMA's augmented national emergency powers.

Those 'illegal immigration detainee camps' and most recent 'prison

ships' aren't just used for 'enemy combatants'....

Too many probability vectors converging now, where will it lead....?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure how they're using the B-52s. During the lead up to Iraq, several were flown out. I'm wondering if they aren't for backup or coverage.

US intelligence must know Iran's air defense network is quite abit better than Iraq's was.

My guess is too, that in the event there is an attack Iran, the US would want all kinds of backup in case there is a flare-up by Syria. Israel would be busy with Hamas and Hezbollah.

Hard to day, but looks like the attack is going to happen in July by all accounts.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I live under a major air traffic lane for Buckley AFB.

There is a normal flight every day like clock-work. Over the past two days the air traffic has increased to a flight almost every hour.
It's been mostly helicopters flying like crazy.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Stupid idea to use b52s.Why would use the stealth if any if this was true.I live near a air national guard unit and every summer you see more traffic just cause its that time of year!Sorry they arent going to use b52s when they have decent radar.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
There will be NO attack on Iran before the Nov elections. If you understand politics and history you would see this. Bush does not want to hurt McCain's election.

Don't forget him changed the rules. Him can do what he wants him thinks. and prolly will.

I just want to see my boys grow up. Everyday, I doubt it more and more, that they will.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by mantic]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
If anyone still uses a shortwave radio or has a professional rig, you might like to monitor some of these frequencies of the HF GCS and other related errata -

www.ominous-valve.com...

www.milaircomms.com...

Some of it may be encrypted, but a lot of it is air force-based. I've picked up stuff from here in Australia, of course some of it you won't understand, but it mightn't hurt to keep on eye on it to see if there's any increase in on-air communications.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Perhaps this is Related;

Here in Ontario, for the last two weeks the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid has been particularly effective, with planes delivering agent in greater quantities and almost continously.

No doubt about it. Something is happening and the rest of the World isn't supposed to see it. The heavy metals ensure even infra-red cannot penetrate to ground level. They create Heat-sinks that further disguise the mass-movement of vehicles.

The sky has been clouded over and the sounds of jet's turbines are in the Air.

Maybe Bilderberg decided to begin preliminary mobilizations...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I can tell you what is about to happen. I have had this feeling for about a year now. The government wants a new war before Obama goes in, exactly why is anyones guess but rest assured it will happen before elections. This attack will bring about higher gas prices that will eventually result in not only war over seas but conflicts within our own nation. This action will bring about events that will end up causing civil war here in the states but not before an all out exchange of massive firepower and possibly even nuclear strikes between US, Israel and Iran. The fall of our own economy however will be our demise, not the war. I foresee our own nation plunging into total chaos, the Gov. Will break down, laws will fail to protect our people and it will be every man for himself. I have expected and had the feeling for some time that our nation in the next 5 years will not see the average American driving any where. We will be on foot or on horseback and this strike on Iran will be the beginning of it all.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Based on information relative to increased activity outside the norm near Air Force bases or otherwise, it is more than coincidence.

Preparation for airstrikes on Iran in July are in the works.

Iran is a Hornets Nest and could spark the coventional warfare of World War III.

Something none of us want to see, but somehow know something is about to happen.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
They have some machine gun type weapon, the has multiple barrels and can fire 1,000,000, yes one million, metallic shards a minute. Some third party weapons manufacturer developed it to sell the the military. They said no thanks, and stole his idea, adding to it a computer systems that tracks objects, predicts their trajectories, and then launches these shards in the targets path. The Military called it something else, so the original developer could not sue them.

Isn't it fantastic how resourceful our military is?

What's fantastic is the ability of people on the internet to get facts crossed, and sometimes cross-bred, usually with amusing consequences. This is a case in point. The "Million rounds a minute" gun was made by a company called Metal Storm. Here's their web site: Metal Storm Homepage

The gun / computer system that intercepts incoming missiles isn't a Metal Storm weapon...it's a fairly conventional M61A1 20mm gatling, mated to a radar system. Mk 15 Phalanx CIWS specs.

There's also a system called "Goalkeeper", built around the GAU-8 30mm gatling (made famous by the A-10 Thunderbolt II, aka Warthog). Goalkeeper.

The Metal Storm technology has been offered to just about every military and paramilitary organization on the planet, and so far, nobody has bought it, and certainly hasn't bothered stealing it. To be blunt, Metal Storm is very much a solution looking for a problem, and bringing problems of its own.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

The Metal Storm technology has been offered to just about every military and paramilitary organization on the planet, and so far, nobody has bought it, and certainly hasn't bothered stealing it. To be blunt, Metal Storm is very much a solution looking for a problem, and bringing problems of its own.

According to the company's website, they have a lot more customers than you think - or would like us to think?

#
Boeing
#
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
#
Department of Energy
#
Lockheed Martin
#
National Institute of Justice (NIJ)
#
Naval Sea Systems Command
#
Naval Surface Warfare Command Dahlgren
#
Office of Naval Research (ONR)
#
Picatinny
#
Space and Naval Warfare Command (SPAWAR)
#
U.S. Missile Defense Agency
#
U.S. Army Armaments Research, Development, Engineering Command (ARDEC)
#
U.S. Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory
#
U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

What do you think will happen if Obama becomes President? We are really in trouble then!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

exactly the scenario predicted by Titor, 2001.

all too plausibe, worst case.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by drphilxr]

Iran Attack now surfacing in mainstream media channels, EU summit related:

AFP

AP

Yahoo

This really, really sucks.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by drphilxr]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The freeway and the railroad have more military stuff moving than when we attacked Iraq. I notice these things. Imagine the protests that we will have here in the US. It will be bloody. I will join the protest, for my country's sake.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

According to the company's website, they have a lot more customers than you think - or would like us to think?

#
Boeing
#
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
#
Department of Energy
#
Lockheed Martin
#
National Institute of Justice (NIJ)
#
Naval Sea Systems Command
#
Naval Surface Warfare Command Dahlgren
#
Office of Naval Research (ONR)
#
Picatinny
#
Space and Naval Warfare Command (SPAWAR)
#
U.S. Missile Defense Agency
#
U.S. Army Armaments Research, Development, Engineering Command (ARDEC)
#
U.S. Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory
#
U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM)

Just to clear things up on Metalstorm:

Metalstorm has been trying and trying for the past few years since its invention to get the US Military to buy in. It's not just the 1 million round a minute one that they have been developing, it's also the handguns and rifles they've been working on. Metalstorm isn't one weapon, it's a type of weapon (a type of ammunition, to be specific). The method of launching projectiles used by Metalstorm is much different from conventional guns. In stead of using gunpowder, the weapons have computers in them that send an electronic signal to each round, which have tiny charges on their backsides. They detonate, propelling the projectile forward.

This is a much more efficient way of launching projectiles, but it is also MUCH more expensive, and the military just doesn't see a need for that kind of weapon right now (I'd have to agree with them). Although they are still expressing interest in the idea. Maybe we'll start using it eventually, maybe not. With offensive laser technology improving in leaps and bounds recently, it looks like that's where we're headed (Star Wars
:up

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I suspect Bush will wait until Obama gets elected - but wait if Obama gets "taken out", then the neo-cons can claim Muslim terrorism, and Bush can declare himself dictator for continuity of government, and go into Iran.. so the Democrats would never take office..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Nobody talks about how innocent europeans are.
But we do see on the news that the usa is about to invade the next country thats on YOUR list of evil countries.
Im not saying that iran is innocent too, but let them have nukes.
Pakistan have nukes, northkorea has even tested a nuke. And there are more badguys that have nukes.
If iran would ever use nukes against anyone, the whole world will make iran a large radiation hole.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join