It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Turban/ Democratic Party?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
A woman I know who is a intuitive feels that the man spoken of in Nostradamus wearing the Blue turban could be Barrack Obama.
Even though he is American, perhaps his family line way back is from Middle East. The blue turban is worn on the "head" perhaps signifying leader. The blue color symbolic of Democratic party. What do you think?
She uses symbols that come to her and puzzles them together.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed,
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.

Not sure that the quatran fits Obama.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I also am not sure it fits Obama either, however that is in a literal sense. Symbolic and not time sensitive, it could make you think.
That's what I'm here for, to seek interesting views of others.
Thank you for yours.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomorrow

Er actually all White's can trace their line to the Middle East, as White's and most people we consider "arab" (which are not really Arabs) are the same race, and that is our origin. Hence the name CAUCasian.

Obama is of Algerian origin, I think, one of those countries on the Western side of Africa.. of Muslim decent because they where converted.

His mother is a White American, distantly related to Dick Cheney.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Obama's father is Kenyan, which is not arabic

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
While speaking with a friend several years back on the subject of prophesy in general, this subject came up. She informed me that the Sikh (sp?) which are primarily located in parts of India are known to wear blue turbans.

I don't think Obama is the infamous master of terror mentioned by Nostradamus. He's not Muslim (unless the Church of christ has really really changed recently!
), not of Middle Eastern descent, and I just can't see him overthrowing Europe for some reason.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I think you are reading it too word for word. He is a Muslim from his father and step father. he is a dem. which is represented as blue states.

Who knows what he may do next year if elected.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomorrow
A woman I know who is a intuitive feels that the man spoken of in Nostradamus wearing the Blue turban could be Barrack Obama.
Even though he is American, perhaps his family line way back is from Middle East. The blue turban is worn on the "head" perhaps signifying leader. The blue color symbolic of Democratic party. What do you think?
She uses symbols that come to her and puzzles them together.

How does the jazz standard go?

You won't admit you love me
And so how am I ever to know?
You always tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

There's a lot of "perhaps" in your post and not a lot of fact.

I love Doris Day!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

This is really bad for all those blue turbin wearers. I used to live with a blue turbin wearer-maybe he knows Barak Obama!....; and tan; and white, even pink (I might be confusing it with pink...). I heard different things as to what if and whether if there is symbolism with turbin color-during an inquisitive internet search the past couple of years. My 'impression' while living with turbaned people was that to an extent there IS some specificity concerning some color schemes--and concerning other color schemes it is more a self identifyer as to a personally decided 'soul' aspect--or just the same as any other persons personal taste.
Concerning the soul aspect, for instance, and this one I did actually ask someone about like 30 years ago, if I want to feel sunny and emit sunny, maybe I might wear alot of yellow. But that is as much as I got. No Map key.
I don't really know the designations-if in fact there are. And it truly is like pulling teeth to find out. I would reccomend people do inquire about when they have the opportunity.

Then there are different cultures, regions, religons with hugely varying styles as to turbin--. Does this mean as many different color codes as separate populations wearing them?

I don't think the average westerner can not tell the difference for the strangeness of seeing them to begin with-turbin types. Many can, I suppose.

For as much as I have heard 'blue turbin' in this profecy, which is a few times now, I fear for the safety of my elders and friends who by their faith would wear such an adornment under a strict liability by god.
But who in no way would commit an act of sacriledge at god by seeking to destroy the life around them.

I believe if there is a blue turbin involved, it will be an imposter wearing a blue turbin to indicate blame and draw attention and war onto the culture who is most prominent in wearing that color of turbin (that I know of).

I'm really interested in this blue turbin aspect now. Any news on what this person in the blue turbin does specifically?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
hmmm very interesting. this person has plausible theory.

"Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed,"

in the 1st line of the quatrain it refers to Greater Arabia, this could actually mean Africa. you'll have to consider during Nostradamus's time they didn't know the world as we know it, they didn't know no of africa.
"Greater Arabia" could have been use to describe Africa because it was never known to exist back then. the knowledge people knew in the past probably made it hard to put into words that made sense so maybe he is refering to Africa.

i am making this connection with africa because of the rumour that Barack Obama was born in Kenya (Africa). this is very controversial but if you consider this then maybe this will shed more light on the meaning of the first line in the quatrain.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It may not always lead to obama maybe some one within his wifes line! or perhaps we have celebrated the new year with a vision from my own dream of bringing in the new year with the devil high above yelling noone could stop him now and that his armies are finally strong enough

one man one world one of color

12.23.2012 IS IT THE END?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Well, somehow I doubt it. I think that the blue turban is more literal than that. I have considered that it may be the blue helmets that the UN and/or NATO soldiers wear. So, Mabus may be a UN leader, or maybe a NATO leader.

The blue turban may actually mean blue turban as well. The current Prime Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh, actually does wear a blue turban. I don't think that he is Mabus, but it does show that the blue turban could be literal.

Also, the blue color that we associate with the Democrat Party. when we look at the electoral map, is an artificial construct. The color blue has nothing to do with the Democrat Party historically. Except that it is one of the colors in the flag.

Also, the first two antichrists were from Europe and Nostradamus clearly says that the third one will, "enter Europe". So, this guy will have a European connection. Here is another posibility, maybe Mabus is Turkish, they really do wear turbans in Turkey, and maybe the blue refers to the EU?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The funny thing is the secret service just nick named Obama RENEGADE which means the lawless one. The anti christ is named the lawless one in the bible so its kind of weird. They also named his limo the beast which the bible says that the anti christ will ride a beast .... So either someone has a weird sense of humor or he could be the AC .... I personally don't think that Nostrodamus's AC and the bibles AC line up though just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think that maybe someone in the Secret Service has a sense of humor. I wonder if this line of humor will continue throughout the Obama administration? We'll see.

I don't think that the beast that Revelations talks about is the inaugural Limo. I think that the events and characters in the Bible are just the most significant highlights. A detail like the name of a Limo, I just don't think that the resolution of prophecy is that good.

On the subject of Mabus, try this one on for size. How about Machmud Abbas? If you abreviate the first name to an initial, his name becomes M. Abbas, or Mabbas! Scary.

Also, even Israel seems to like Mr. Abbas and he is trying to play the part of the reasonable negotiator.

Keep your eye on him.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

OK. I haven't quite figured out the Third Antichrist, but anyway notice this: obaMABUSh. What I do know is some critical polices of Bush is carried over to Obama. ObamaBush. He rides the Beast, the limo. His kenyan father was originally (and Obama too) is a Muslim. The blue Turban appears to be this: Blue for Democratic party and Turban meaning he is still a Muslim, where they do wear turban in African. HE might not be wearing it, but if anyone ever noticed Obama did swear to become the Senator, using the Book of Koran. Now people may have not really leave his religious faith, technically speaking. He's married to one. That's how Jesuits work. They marry into a protestant because his wife is a protestant, but still maintaining his religious Jesuit. Technically speaking the turban may not mean specifically he's a true Muslim, but if yo PAY REALLY careful to Obama's Inauguration address, and the underlying statement, he both sides with the Gaza people, while frowning on the Israels, as well as explicitly mention of Muslims or Islams in his speech TWICE. Its much more then a coincidence for that to occur. Nostradamus might make allegory that he is originally a Muslim, which he is with a blue turban, signifying the Democratic party. O.K. maybe I am stretching it a little bit, but this is as close as I can make to compile with Nostradamus predictions. Perhaps you have better ideas.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

note that Turkey is NOT in Europe or the EU. It is only a Candidate Member - they are still hoping to join the EU

top topics

<<   2 >>

join