It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange patient in the ER

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The doctor has admitted to being on a fishing expedition here.

He has an agenda, which includes dangling the existence of prophecies without revealing them. So he is not just a curious bystander. He is a player.

I hope the conjecture that he is a writer is correct. It would be a shame for more talented people to slip into managed living arrangements.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
wonder if this is what BoulderMD was referring to when he said watch "physics":

Physicists have 'solved' mystery of levitation

Telegraph Media Group
2008-06-05

Levitation has been elevated from being pure science fiction to science fact, according to a study reported today by physicists.

In earlier work the same team of theoretical physicists showed that invisibility cloaks are feasible.

Now, in another report that sounds like it comes out of the pages of a Harry Potter book, the University of St Andrews team has created an 'incredible levitation effects’ by engineering the force of nature which normally causes objects to stick together.

Professor Ulf Leonhardt and Dr Thomas Philbin, from the University of St Andrews in Scotland, have worked out a way of reversing this pheneomenon, known as the Casimir force, so that it repels instead of attracts.

Their discovery could ultimately lead to frictionless micro-machines with moving parts that levitate But they say that, in principle at least, the same effect could be used to levitate bigger objects too, even a person.

The Casimir force is a consequence of quantum mechanics, the theory that describes the world of atoms and subatomic particles that is not only the most successful theory of physics but also the most baffling.

The force is due to neither electrical charge or gravity, for example, but the fluctuations in all-pervasive energy fields in the intervening empty space between the objects and is one reason atoms stick together, also explaining a “dry glue” effect that enables a gecko to walk across a ceiling.

Now, using a special lens of a kind that has already been built, Prof Ulf Leonhardt and Dr Thomas Philbin report in the New Journal of Physics they can engineer the Casimir force to repel, rather than attact.

Because the Casimir force causes problems for nanotechnologists, who are trying to build electrical circuits and tiny mechanical devices on silicon chips, among other things, the team believes the feat could initially be used to stop tiny objects from sticking to each other.

Prof Leonhardt explained, “The Casimir force is the ultimate cause of friction in the nano-world, in particular in some microelectromechanical systems.

Such systems already play an important role - for example tiny mechanical devices which triggers a car airbag to inflate or those which power tiny 'lab on chip’ devices used for drugs testing or chemical analysis.

Micro or nano machines could run smoother and with less or no friction at all if one can manipulate the force.” Though it is possible to levitate objects as big as humans, scientists are a long way off developing the technology for such feats, said Dr Philbin.

The practicalities of designing the lens to do this are daunting but not impossible and levitation “could happen over quite a distance”.

Prof Leonhardt leads one of four teams - three of them in Britain - to have put forward a theory in a peer-reviewed journal to achieve invisibility by making light waves flow around an object - just as a river flows undisturbed around a smooth rock.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm still giving the OP the benefit of the doubt ... especially since he is no longer posting. He was looking for answers and instead he was bombarded with everyone screaming 'hoax'. I think that gives the OP more credibility.

As for a multiple victim car accident, I don't believe he ever stated that there was more than one car involved ... just that there were multiple victims. If only one car was involved and they were able to drive themselves to the hospital, would a police report even be made? I'm not sure. But assuming no authorities were involved and the victims DID drive themselves to the hospital, it's doubtful that they would have called the hospital in advance. It's not as if they can make a reservation in an ER!

Jemison

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Folks, I work for a newspaper - and I called the Security Supervisor at Boulder Community Hospital in an official capacity as a factchecker about this. There was no incident of this type on the night of May 31st (the OP posted on 6/3 and said that the incident occurred 3 days prior) or on any other day. The supervisor said that its been "a very quiet couple of weeks" with "nothing out of the ordinary" occurring. I questioned the supervisor further asking if there was any way that something like this could have happened without the Supervisor hearing about it, the Supervisor relied "No Chance", saying that - even if it was just through gossip - the Supervisor would have heard. Nice Story, we'll probably end up seeing it on the big screen someday, but as for its basis in reality - it just doesn't pass the test.

I just have to say LOL yeah of course Mr Anonymous we have your WORD on that right? i really take an interest in a thread when so many debunkers come out of the closet and try to douse a fire, i have a good feeling that this man/woman is telling the truth and its just a 'gut' feeling, but in the original thread so many people came out of the closet to try and scream hoax with no 'REAL' evidence, you say to people who come here with claims 'prove it' well give the person chance , he stated already time will tell so be patient, if you have proof they are a hoax then enlighten me and no i dont mean some BS made up crap which is all i have seen so far in regards to hoax, peace out.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

Hmmm...HIPPA...HIPAA...seems to me a LOT of people spell or type this "wrong." I wouldn't base a thing on it. These are just a few....

www.nmfa.org...

lwd.dol.state.nj.us...

www.ncdot.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The whole HIPPA vs HIPAA mess was addressed as a COMMON medical typo in the original thread, several times in fact.

Why do people here focus merely on the poster? I don't see any posts focused on the story itself. I don't see posts that address or answer the doctor's questions.

With a rigged jury like ATS, I can see why there are so many innocent people on deathrow. Last count I saw, 33 innocents were released in Texas based on the new DNA evidence.

In ATS, the doctor has no defense attorney so to speak! Why is the doctor on trial for asking a question?

If I were a doctor, I would have changed all the accident details, dates, locations, and even the patient injury myself. Wouldn't YOU have?

ATS members are actually ANTI-DISCLOSURE. It's apparent by the focus members always take towards a new member's story.

Let the prosecution rest awhile.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well doesn't it all come back to this sounding like this patient being someone trained in remote viewing? If i recall correctly this was mentioned early on and not picked up on until (maybe) one other person mentioned it again way later in either the original or this continuation topic. Who else has trainers and can foretell events (either future or currently occurring)?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've read through the original thread, and BoulderMD's story.

From what the Moderator says, BoulderMD is now not coming back to post again.

I would just like to say that if it was all a hoax, then I can only express my sadness that people feel compelled to try to string along people with a carrot and stick story, readable as it was, before sitting back and garner all the attention received, before vanishing, seemingly never to post again, and leaving people wanting questions.

It's something that can be done without, for someone to appear, and try to fool everyone, although of course good for the debunker of all things conspiracy, real or otherwise.

If it was all true, then I'm sad BoulderMD has no intention of posting again, perhaps scared away by the "Let's-light-torches-and-build-bonfires-we're-a-witch-hunting-tonight" mob who so venomously have turned their critique of the OP into an ugly lynch mob who have seemingly prevailed to scare BoulderMD away. You can be critical of course of what this BoulderMD person said, but to try to personally harangue and harrass and character assassinate them without even investigating to try to ascertain whether BoulderMD's story is true is something I found disturbing.

Such a "witch-hunt" mentality will be seen by those seeking to share their stories and experiences, and will deter them or at least make them think hard before posting their experiences and stories. That is the cost that is incurred, and that's a shame.

And even if the story is false, does such a character assassination in such a vitriolic manner be justified? No. In such a case of it being discovered or proven a hoax, you dismiss and acknowledge as a hoax, and let that person's hoaxing and lies speak for themselves.

I think the work of those who are analytical and have tried to find 'the meat on the bones' on this story, whether you believed, disbelieved, or sat on the fence, researching into possible traffic accidents at the location and other areas to disprove or prove the story in a brilliantly investigative way should be commended. You are the people who read the story by BoulderMD, and endeavoured to investigate further in a manner that showed a willingness to question the story maturely and with an inquistiveness and that's how it should be when confronted with something intriguing, always to question. Never horribly, but properly. So well done to you. You are the people who make ATS what it is.

A place to deny ignorance, and always to search for answers.

I believe it was Einstein who said "The important thing is to never stop questioning."

And that, my friends, is how it should be.

Regarding BoulderMD's story, do I believe, disbelieve, or sit on the fence?

I'm sitting on the fence for now, but I hope the answers shall come.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
just a small point as well , i see a lot of people in these threads 'Assume' the accident is a car crash, heres what the original statement said from the original thread and this is exactly as quoted ' We were then given a heads up about a multiple victim accident that had occurred on The Diagonal (a highway that leads into town here). now i know its easy to 'Assume' this involves vehicles , however that assumption could also be incorrect, and what some of you people seem to forget also is if government agencies or blackops are involved do you really think anyone would know about this accident? i am surprised our doctor friend MD hasnt had a visit from these people already.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindsmog

b I am highly suspecious of the OP's motives. It is made clear through MD's posts that he is looking for indivduals with this same type of gift then applying the word 'verifiable'.

A medical doctor would have better resources to answer these questions than a conspiracy board.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
wonder if this is what BoulderMD was referring to when he said watch "physics":

Physicists have 'solved' mystery of levitation
In earlier work the same team of theoretical physicists showed that invisibility cloaks are feasible.

I don't believe this is what he meant. That's not actually "new" ... in fact I read that same material off of MSN homepage, mainstream media a good three months or so ago.

There are a LOT of breakthroughs going on in physics. Almost everyday there's some new find in physics and bio-technologies. There were huge free-energy finds a week before the doctors post in cold fusion. There's a thread on it somewhere. www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... and
www.gizmodo.com.au...

Levitation itself isn't new either. Look at the tourist site in Florida ... castle something or other, made using levitation techniques (electro-magnetics) and monks in asia who built a temple that way. Anti-gravity isn't new. I would expect a prophesy to tell something REALLY new and out of the ordinary.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

I would love to post more of what I know on this subject but I was alarmed at seeing an IP address along with a name pop up into the conversation.

dang you sound like you have some interesting knowledge on subjects i am interested in , i know what you mean about the Ip address and what that prat sentinel posted , i hope ATS and the law come down hard on that guy as he invaded someones privacy and could have put someone innocent in a compromising situation. maybe start your own thread i would be interested to read your knowledge on matters and maybe just post it as anon account at an internet cafe or something, just U2U me the title of the thread if you do

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Well doesn't it all come back to this sounding like this patient being someone trained in remote viewing? If i recall correctly this was mentioned early on and not picked up on until (maybe) one other person mentioned it again way later in either the original or this continuation topic. Who else has trainers and can foretell events (either future or currently occurring)?

Black Ops and Milabs. The problem is ... all I find are sites with people selling books and authors who mix fact and fiction such as this one www.angelfire.com... answer the question; but, taint the answer with 99% disinfo. It's hard to find the proof-in-the-pudding.

Further, could the patient have used both RFID scanner technology AND underground hypnosis to get his information? Would that account for all of the 'surprises' or not?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Didn't MD originally mention that he would be back in a week to post additional predictions?

MD, if you happen to be keeping up with this thread, I hope that you will not be intimidated into silence. There are many of us that would like you to continue with your story.

Thanks,

Jemison

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Police Report Log

I posted this link on page 8. Can someone check on the log for a report for that date? I can't download the xml file to read the log. All reports are in these logs, with the exact date, time & locations of all incidents involving Boulder police.

Not all incidents are reported to the media. In alot of cases the police dept will contact the media with the days reports, and so it becomes a case of choosing which ones to give out, if the media hasn't aleady stumbled upon a story themselves.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I posted this link on page 8. Can someone check on the log for a report for that date? I can't download the xml file to read the log. All reports are in these logs, with the exact date, time & locations of all incidents involving Boulder police.

Great find!

I was able to view the log but am not familiar with the area so I'm not sure what I'm looking for when I find injury accidents. Can someone who knows the area give this a whirl?

Jemison

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Between the 30th and June 1st, the Diagonal is mentioned twice. One report was on missing property. The second was a property damage accident.

That accident occurred at 1:19 in the afternoon.

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Between the 30th and June 1st, the Diagonal is mentioned twice. One report was on missing property. The second was a property damage accident.

Thanks for checking.

The fact that no accident matching the OP's discription is found in the log doesn't necessarily mean that this is a work of fiction. The possiblity still exists that the incident was either not reported (which would be my guess) or 'erased' from the books.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Thanks.
BoulderMD said the incident was at night, and the date seemed to be may 31st, on the Diagonal highway. If nothing matches that time frame, we can't verify his story (unless it was removed).

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join