It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'God Bless Hitler' Al Qaeda-Muslim Brotherhood demonstration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

There's a ton of Islamo-fascist urls here, if you have any curiouslity about the origins of the Arab Nazis. somebodyhelpme.info...

The info & site (above) turned up while I was researching "Mohammed Atta -- GOP & underground reich & WTC/911 & Muslim Brotherhood & 2012, at www.abovetopsecret.com... and didn't fit into that posting -- although it's directly related, so I'm posting this as a reference point.

Also see www.aijac.org.au... 'The Swastika & The Cresent', by Martin E. Lee.

Banking for Allah -- Perhaps the best contemporary snapshot of this Nazi-Islamist extremist axis comes in the person of one Ahmed Huber, a neo-Nazi whose home in a suburb of Berne was raided by Swiss police on Nov. 8, after US officials identified him as a linchpin in the financial machinations of Osama bin Laden.

The raid was part of a coordinated law enforcement dragnet that seized records from the offices of Al Taqwa, an international banking group. Al Taqwa, which literally means "Fear of God," had been channelling funds to Muslim extremist organisations around the world, including Hamas, a group active in the Israeli-occupied territories.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
looks like someone editing the banner. Theres no way Islam got close ties with Hitler

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I can't speak for that sign... nowadays it's so easy to manipulate text.

However... to say that there's no way Islam would be close to Hitler is a mistake.

Read about this fellow... en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alvatore
looks like someone editing the banner. Theres no way Islam got close ties with Hitler

Amin Al-Husseini in Berlin meets with Adolf Hitler [xxiv] and is active in the decision to exterminate all Jews through the infamous Final Solution.

April 25th. Amin Al-Husseini is made chief architect [xxvii] of Nazi offensive in Bosnia: Serbian-Cyrillic alphabet outlawed. Orthodox Serbs forced to wear Blue armband. Jewish Serbs forced to wear Yellow armband.

While in Bosnia, Amin Al-Husseini takes the title “Protector of Islam”. One hundred thousand (100,000) Bosnian Muslims join the Nazi ranks. They seek Nazi approval to establish autonomous Nazi protectorate for Bosnian Muslims.

Amin Al-Husseini approves the Pejani Plan, calling for the extermination of the Serbian population. Nazi Germany refuses to implement the Pejani plan.

Bosnian ethnic cleansing under Amin al Husseini:

. Orthodox Christian Serbs: 200,000 killed

. Jewish Bosnians: 22,000 killed

. Gypsies: over 40,000 killed

Amin Al-Husseini intervenes personally with Nazi High Command to block Red Cross offer of exchanging 10,000 Jewish children for Nazi prisoners of war. They will die in Hitler’s gas chambers.

1946 Shockingly, the British give Amin Al-Husseini amnesty. He returns to Palestine.

Yasser Arafat’s Teacher and Uncle: Amin Al-Husseini
Egyptian-born Yasser Arafat meets Amin Al-Husseini at age 17 and starts to work for him. Amin Al-Husseini allegedly great-uncle of Arafat, whose real name is Mohammed Abder Rauf Arafat Al-Kudwa Al-Husseini. Arafat reportedly changed his name intentionally to disguise his connection to Amin al-Husseini.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com...

many neo-nazis even work together with muslims.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Dont Believe Every Thing You Read.

There is Genocide in all Cultures. Lets not start this argument with who has committed the most atrocities....

[edit on 5-6-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball There is Genocide in all Cultures. Lets not start this argument with who has committed the most atrocities....

I will further this point by declaring...as a classic knee-jerk liberal...that just because you're Muslim, that doesn't mean you can't be a blithering idiot as well. Anyway, you can't take the sentiments of a rent-a-mob seriously at the best of times.

So relax folks...nothing to see here...move along...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
In my land moroccan muslim youth are even giving the nazi salute

www.geenstijl.nl...

The Belgium muslimparty leader his big hero was a denier of the holocaust and helpt nazis escape during WW2, Nasser from Egypt.

The thing that frustrate me the most is where are the anti-racists groups now ? they are not saying anything about it, hypocrites.

join