It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Alert for Los Angeles and the Pacific Rim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Important Alert for Los Angeles and the Pacific Rim

abundanthope.net

The Las Angeles basin is NOT over land. It is over ocean. This area is sitting on a “shelf.” The danger in this is that the area, as you well know, is a massive area of faults and also there is huge cavern system under this basin. The United States government knows about it, and the Navy back in the 1970’s explored these by submarine and actually covered this in a small magazine that is not available on the Internet. This area is going to go into the sea, and it will be catastrophic for the entire pacific rim, from the resultant Tsunami’s and other earthquakes that will manifest from this. It is possible some other quakes will manifest first, setting up this event. The LA area is simply going to crumble up. It will fall up to 100 feet.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think this is a pretty credible thing myself. I can just see the uproar on this 1 though from others. All I can really say is that in the last couple months, I have gone from an avid UFO junky trying to find proof and what not, to an actual member of an elite ground team of specialized humans with psi powers to help earth during the coming earth changes to affect us.

Ok. Now that I let the cat out of the bag on that. I can just see the requests for proof and what not come storming in. Let's just say I have proof, video and otherwise, that I have been sitting on because a) I really don't have the time between my training and life to handle THAT spectrum of madness once its released, b) didn't want to raise the eye brows of the spooks.

Lets just say, with news of this magnitude and the potential loss of human life that would occur if not handled correctly, I will begin to put myself out there like that if need be.

At this point all I can say is, Ashtar Command has been verified as real and benign to us as a race by me. As well as, the key to doing this yourself as I have done is ALL in your consciousness.

Raising your consciousness and vibrating at a higher frequency is EVERYTHING when it comes to a)seeing , b)interacting, c) performing paranormal feats of greatness.

In the few months they have helped me betetr myself, I have learned to micro levitate (only few mm's off the ground, but weight & size of object is no issue) , bend matter (have videos of lightpoles bending like putty to my whim, posting sometime later this week), telepathically communicate (1 way at this point...me to others), heal with my hands, replicate muscle at will on my own body (yes, i also have a bigger package now too), travel and communicate interdimensionally, and don't know if this counts as a paranormal "ability" more than a perk....chicks get drawn to me like a magnet (wasn't doing too bad before, but man, its tooo easy now).

Have I abused any of these abilities. No. Not once. Which is why I continue to have them and gain more by the week.

Will I abuse these abilities. Never. To even get to the level I am at, you must relinquish your personal ego and will that would care for such selfish uses.

I further train and enhance my abilities for the coming times when We will be the one's we have been waiting for.

I hope that this message helps awaken those of you on a similar course to continue onward.

For the skeptics and nay sayer's. there is no point for me in even fighting that front, many of you have already made your decisions on a subconscious level to where expending energy to convince you all would be better used in helping those that actually want the help.

beyond that. i can see the flood of posts begin, and my schedule does not allow for much contact beyond occasional check ins. But i will keep an eye out through out the week for serious questions.

abundanthope.net

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't actually give that site a shred of credibility, but thanks for the laugh...it was needed.

Now, after LA is evacuated, the process moves to the rest of the western coasts of North and South America that will be affected by tsunami. Dear ones, board the craft, because tsunami’s will be up to 1000 feet high, possibly even more. You are not going to survive this, except through this evacuation. Then the evacuation will continue on to the islands at risk in the Pacific Ocean and then on to the Asian rim, the areas covered based on the expected results of the wave action. You in LA must be evacuated before the ground begins to give way. It was already planned to evacuate you during stasis, and then sink LA so this would not rear it’s ugly head after the awakening of the planet, should the Jupiter event have not sunk it. This is a GIFT dear ones, please take of it.

Now there are many options once you are aboard. Many of you will be offered the opportunity to migrate to other planets with open willing arms to receive you. Some of you may return to the surface, after the stasis, not before, and could live with relatives, or occupy the underground areas. You will never return back home, as the destruction will be beyond repair, and LA will not rise back up from the sea. It may very well be possible to return back somewhat inland after the damage. But you will spend months on ship if you are to return to the planet. This must come after stasis is over, and the surface is ready for your return

[edit on 4-6-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinladen

To even get to the level I am at, you must relinquish your personal ego and will that would care for such selfish uses.

abundanthope.net

If you have relinquished your personal ego why are you so sure to mention in your post about how big your package has become and how much "chicks" dig you?

??

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Your claims are pretty wild. Also, from your post you don't sound like someone who has given up your ego. Why are you telling us all of this if not to stroke your ego?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Speechless

Is this for real or is it one of those 'post heros' thing ? you know like 'i want to be a mega hero with psi powers'.....

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
the increase was to prove to a couple of my ex's, since I could have increased muscle from just exercise. so a challenge was put forth and i did it.
Now I have a couple more believers. done and done.

the chicks part is just a perk, not something I actively use or care about. I AM still human. jeeze louise.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Quote: "replicate muscle at will on my own body (yes, i also have a bigger package now too)"

-Aha, mmhm..

Sure...

U know your package isn`t even a muscle? -Ur package consists of spongy erectile tissue chambers, wich fills with blood.
No muscles there.

I can also Micro-levitate... I call it jumping.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
And I am very excited to be seeing your video of you bending lightpoles!

-When will u upload that?

Can you imagine?

I guess u can grasp the sarcasm, and also for a good reason, understand it.

But, i am willing to kneel in forgiveness, if you provide the evidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I like the part about the benevolent aliens. I would enjoy finding out that other intelligent species like to laugh and have fun. I would like a planet that I could have a garden on. I don't like flying so hit me gently with the sleep wand.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If that were true then why would they build several military installations in the area?plus other federal buildings,why I like to come on this site,always some far out thing to read

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would just like to say, give me a freakin break. If you are so "enlightened" why are you calling females "chicks"?

Over the ego, ya right. Mentioning your member growth and listing all the supposed cool things you can do to prove to a couple ex girlfriends.....why mention it here, we are not your girlfriends so why should we care about your "package". Your entire post was nothing but trying to feed your Ego.

You are as full of stuffing as thanksgiving day turkey IMO.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spinladen

Sorry dude,

but I don't buy a word of it.

As others have said before me the whole thing is one big ego massage - and probably rather delusional too. IMHO these delusions are probably brought about by lack of social interaction.

Interesting point about 'micro-levitation' though - I'm sure I do that every time the microwave beeps when I'm cooking drunk and the next thing I remember is waking up with a half eaten lasagne all down me...

The beep must be a trigger sound that puts me ina trance and 'micro-levitates' me to the appliance.

Peace,

MSP

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think too many of us are getting hung up on the egotistical tools message... but the info he posted is from a different source... so lets talk about that and not the dudes "package".

The actual article does talk about a few things webbot has predicted to a degree.

Global coastal event
Earth Quakes
UFO flyover
and that we need to get used to big things happening one after another...

other than that.. I would take it with a grain of salt... entertaining read.. I guess we will know if LA sinks soon enough.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
the entire SoCal basin is not a shelf a giant hanging mass of land over an ocean.

We have deep water readings of the pacific out to the Hawaiian Islands if there was an undercut shelf by California it would come up in the absolute depth readings. There is no evidence to support this theory at all.

go to the beach anywhere off the west coast and walk out into the water there is a sloping run off just like every other coast line around the world including islands.

So there is no chance LA is going to break and fall into the Sea.

Now, that being said I will agree that from around Northridge down to Anahiem there is the potential for large pockets of space deep underground. And if the area is subjected to a 8 or 9 magnitude earth quake there is a slight possibility of some sink holes opening up in various places. Slight localized damage to some structures is possible due to sink holes after a massive quake.

The entire city or surrounding cities falling into the ocean, improbable.

Now lets say a 50 Kilometer asteroid strikes the Los Angeles metro area. I think thats enough energy per sq mile impacted to pound LA below the sea level and the on rush of the pacific ocean after the impact will surely submerge what would be left of the vaporized city of LA after the impact.

But hey it would be already vaporized so really we are only talking about the hole where Los Angeles once was located being filled in with Pacific Ocean waters.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spinladen

heheh,

I needed that.

Seriously.
www.youtube.com...

As for LA, what about the fault line, heard its over due for a quake...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The story of California falling off into the sea is a myth based on false assumptions.

The North American and Pacific plates are moving horizontally, not vertically. We get strike-slips quakes on the San Andreas, side to side not up and down. Neither plate will move up or down.

Also the ocean is only two miles deep, California is 20 odd miles thick and has no ocean is underneath it lol.

What will happen is the Bay Area will be neighbours with LA in the far distant future.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So, OP, aka. spinladen

(have videos of lightpoles bending like putty to my whim, posting sometime later this week),

Later this week went by.
It`s a NEW week now.

So wazap.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If LA is positioned over a shelf or series of caves how come all the oil
drilling that has gone on up and down the coast, out to sea, quite a ways inland and for many years hasn't been involved with drilling into large hollow areas?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

top topics

join