It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the AIDS conspiracy.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I want to know what's everyone's take on the AIDS conspiracies. Did the US government spread it on purpose or by accident? Was it created in the lab or naturally made? What do you people think! Thanks for your ideas!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
they prob's have the cure for it(and i belive they have the cure for cancer aswell)
i think it was man made to cut down on the population of earth.....

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hello. I did not mean to reply anonymously, only some glitch keeps me from logging on. My user name here is "HomoHobo"...though I rarely participate in this site's forums, only because it takes time to add yet one more group in which to participate.

I am a gay conspiracy activist for many years, now 57 years old. My real name is Zeke Krahlin, and you may enjoy my site at www.gay-bible.org.... My conclusion re. AIDS is that it is man-made via military scientists experimenting in Africa, then taking it to the USA, where homosexuals were unknowingly injected with HIV via the Hepatitis B voluntary testing, back in the late seventies.

Rather than retype what another has done so well, I'll just give you his AIDS conspiracy site:

home.comcast.net...

His name is Thomas Keske, and we know each other rather well, as we've been communicating via e-mail since 1997. We've yet to meet in person. Here is his 2 paragraphs beginning his discourse on why he believes AIDS was man-made and intentionally distributed through certain "disposable" groups of people:

--begin quote:
Many people have a vague suspicion that HIV/AIDS might have been introduced intentionally against disposable populations. Most do not investigate further because they assume that it would be impossible to prove. They are too quick to jump to that conclusion.

Many gays today are not even aware that there were massive hepatitis B vaccine studies in the late 1970s and early 1980s, for which our government recruited thousands of gay men, primarily in New York and San Francisco. All of the men were healthy at the beginning of the trials. The first reported U.S. AIDS cases came shortly after the vaccine trials. Men involved in the vaccine trials were heavily represented among the first reported AIDS cases. It has been alleged for decades that the vaccines were contaminated with HIV.
--end of quote

Mr. Keske's writings are excellent and well researched...he's prolific! He's easy to reach, as he makes his e-mail public. You can view one of his recent posts, "HIV Concentration Camps" here:

/4f2p4z

Select "reply to author" link at bottom of article. Thanks, EternalThought, for starting a most worthwhile thread.

As for rikgrimsby's terse reply, I have to agree: yes, population reduction is ONE reason why AIDS was created.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think its nano-tech.

It can be given to you with any vaccine of shot or prick you get. And after years when people realize they got it they conclude it was sexually transmitted (probably was too) but you never know.

Even worse no one is coming up with a cure for it they are just making it a common thing (like herpes simplex) with drugs. That’s not all that bad in itself but needing a drug to live is a very powerful form to control people.

And since the repressive drug for AIDS has come out people are starting to consider it like a “not so bad viruses” and are not protecting themselves as much.

Witch could lead to the whole world dependant on a drug.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Wrong! Try again!

reply to post by Izarith

Wrong! Try again!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hello 12.21.12,

Aw come on don't leav me hagen tell me what it is..........

You know you want to.

Oooo I know. I know. Monkeys did it, that it right?...........

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Suttle policies would work better than AIDS.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Ha ha. No. I wanted to experience what it feels like to be a know it all jerk here on ATS! Honestly it felt pretty good.

Through the very little research I have done on AIDS, I have came to this conclusion.

AIDS (Acquired immune deficiency syndrome) is a fairy tale. The body is a perfect machine. The only reason we don't live for thousands of years is because it has been written out of our DNA.

I will tell you what AIDS is. It is ethnic cleansing and it is genocide.

HIV has been around for centuries, at least documentedly so.

It is sort of like having a cold.

And yes, the more people you mix your DNA with, the more HIV you have.

I watched a couple very boring documentaries on this and you thought 9/11 documentaries were boring.

A study done about homosexuals reports that several homosexuals in the city of San Francisco that have had 100's of sexual partners in a time period of one year, (yes, one year) have acquired a reasonable amount of HIV build up in their blood. However do not experience the symptoms of AIDS.

HERES WHY

AIDS is obscure and can not be isolated under a microscope. It is determined by a number of tests that are loosely worded and do not correctly define AIDS.

It is like taking a drug test. Drugs like coc aine are exposed to people on a daily basis. However, only a certain amount will tip the drug test scale resulting in a positive drug test, this is how they determine AIDS.

Think of it like a common cold. Your body acquires it, but over time it becomes immune.

The remedies such as AZT when put under a microscope, have actually shown to deteriorate your DNA over time, until the point of absolute DNA destruction.

Thus, you get treated for it and keep getting treated for it, you die.

Wanna stay healthy? Don't get treated for it.

The know it all jerk has spoken.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hello 12.21.12,

Very interesting.

I can’t completely get my head around what you are saying but.

I kind of get it, very interesting.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Theres a book out that explains it way better than I ever could. I believe it is called "The AIDS myth" Prepare to get very bored.

Seriously the video documentaries are the easier path to take, they only take up an hour and a half away from your life. Better to have some education then none at all right?

Oh yeah and herpes are just cold sores, just try not to transfer them to your genitals.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

1)Through the very little research I have done on AIDS, I...

2)AIDS (Ammunity Deficiency Disorder Syndrome) is a fairy tale. .

I like how in sentence '1'...
You kinda back that up with sentence '2'

DR '12'S ' OFFICE..

"Ahh yes.. Come in mr. Jones..
I'm sorry to tell you..You've got 'ADDS'... it could be worse,If I could spell correctly you'd have 'IDDS' instead.

No offence '12' but you kinda voided the rest of your post..
But it gave me a giggle.. Cheers.. Starred

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
haha! I shall edit that now. Still voids out everything I just said. Probably for the best though. Star for you as well!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I can almost believe this. Seeing as his named after 2012 he has no real reason (or motive) to debunk aids... very interesting...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The discoverer of AIDS Dr Robert Gallo was also instrumental in the production of a bio weapon that was functionally and descriptively identical to AIDS.

The AIDS virus was bred amongst the African Green monkeys by the same bio weapons manufacturer and used in the production of vaccines. The monkeys that is.

The first groups of people to contract the AIDS virus were African males and gay men in the U.S. Coincidently the first groups to receive the hepatitis B vaccine.

I posted a thread on the subject, not much response though. Please visit and check out the videos. You will be stunned I'm sure with the testimony of the late Dr Maurice Hilleman, he was one of the leading vaccine experts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by squiz]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Well, if you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll find this little thing named 'Archive', where information can be presented to you if you would wish to seek it.

Personally, i think the original virus was probably quite docile - infecting two or three people a season depending on the infection's life cycle, but once people started noticing how difficult it was to to recover from they started taking notice.

All it would take from there is a few words being spoken too loud, and all of a sudden people would recognise it's military applications.

And of course, a door left open will sooner or later invite trouble.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
As I remember, when I did my project on HIV and AIDS for school, the common "theory" was that a man in Africa slaughtered a chimpanzee, and it's blood got mixed with the man's blood (assuming he had an open wound), that's how he acquired HIV. I also remember that the 'version' of HIV found in chimpanzees was slightly different from the human (SIVcpz). I don't know, I'm not an MD., but I thought some viruses belong only to the animal group that carries them? Then I heard that the virus 'mutated' when it go to humans. Wouldn't this mutation take longer than 20 years?
Another theory that I rule out completely is that of a man eating an infected chimp (I believe in Congo or Cameroon?) and getting HIV.

There is also one where they grow a vaccine in an infected monekey's kidneys?

The list is too long..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

It is sort of like having a cold.

I know someone who was very into natural medicine, and he had HIV for 10 years , and then he started coming down with these illnesses, and he HAD to be put on AZT, it saved his life.
I don't think AZT is a good drug, it has horrible side effects so I heard, but I believe its the best alternative, for now. Maybe government is cashing in on the AIDS epidemic, maybe government created the virus. But the virus does cause AIDS. Remember, most gay people in 1980s that started coming out with similar symptoms across US, did NOT take AZT and were unaware of HIV in their bodies. They were showing signs of AIDS. You saying its like a COLD is ignorant.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I haven't seen any reference to this series related to the issue:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I never compared AIDS to having a cold. I compared HIV to having a cold. But in any case you are correct, they are two different things though. AIDS is destructive to DNA, that is the definition of AIDS. Again, I don't plan on doing any more research on AIDS because I think it is so boring, I may however drop back in later and supply a few links if I can find them. Honestly I have a firend who is very interested in this, He has the Original AIDS MYTH book signed by the author, so I leave all the AIDS research to him. Maybe I'll drop him a line and direct him here, he can describe it way better than I can.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Somethings in life feel like pure coincidence.

AIDS/HIV isn't one of them.

<<   2  3 >>

join