It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Can you comment on the nature of the impact zone and if these details are accurate as described? It also seem to me, that any contact a craft would have with the ground would leave traces of material, if even on a microscopic level in soil, on rocks, etc. It would be almost impossible to remove all evidence (like heated rocks, trenches in the Earth etc.). Are there any investigations of this nature undertaken by any team at Roswell?

I hope nobody minds me jumping in here, but I'm providing a link to an archaeologist's appraisal of the survey done at Roswell for the SCI-FI Channel in 2002.
spookyparadigm.blogspot.com...
We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Where will you be physically Winter solstice 2012? Is anyone planning a mass prayer or get together. I think there will be a mass telepathic session of everyone on earth. Those that forgive and love will learn a great lesson and become saints. Others will want to kill each other in a witch hunt. I wonder who will win...oh thats right god. I just love the lake of fire in 2012 enigma seperating the planes, and I pray for lucifer everyday to ask for forgivness.

I love you all

[edit on 7-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]

gl2

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Dear Clifford,

I'm putting finishing touches on a book about how aliens think. Early parts were featured on George Noory's show. Here are some questions that only people like yourself could possibly answer. Answers will only be placed alongside a variety of other people's statements, so you won't be featured in isolation or in unusual context.

I’ve long followed your story and have admired your courage and perseverance in speaking about a subject long before it was either popular or safe to do so. Any responses you have to offer re the following questions are much appreciated.

I feel as though we share a number of basic concerns in the larger, exopolitical sense. I’m trying to raise human consciousness about aliens and how they actually think. The book that I’m writing may help the humankind get a better idea about the subject. For that reason, your replies will help a larger, enduring audience better understand how aliens think and communicate.

*You can read a (mostly complete) free electronic version at www.alienmindbook.org

Yours truly,

George LoBuono
Davis, CA 95616
(530)792-8896 [email protected]

Questions:

1. How would you describe the emotional and intellectual character of the aliens you have communicated with?

2. How would you recognize the difference between a human communicating telepathically, versus an alien doing so?

3. How would you describe the vocal/thought tenor of “gray” aliens?

4. How is the thinking of aliens structured---that is to say, how does it come across when you communicate with them? Is it condensed into packets or loosely strung and linear? Is it polite yet assertive, or is it cool and reluctant to seem forthright (i.e. leery of bureaucracy)?

5. As far as you could gather, according to what precepts or concepts do aliens appear to organize their thoughts?

6. Which kinds of aliens have you communicated with directly, and what differences do you note between them in their thinking?

7. In your communications, have any aliens ever expressed reticence about their own government(s)?

8. Did aliens seem to communicate honestly with you or did they seem to be holding back regarding any of your inquiries (i.e. a tendency to generalize rather than speak freely)?

9. **Optional, only. Have aliens followed up and communicated with you later, after they were no longer physically present?

10. How would you describe the personality of various aliens? (i.e. are they studied and intellectual, guardedly controlled in speech, complex and ironic, etc?)

11. To what extent and how have various aliens commented about other aliens not of their own society?

12. During their communications with you, what appeared to be the aliens’ assumptions about their own societies?

13. Did aliens talk as though you and other aliens are all equal, or were there hints of elitism in their thinking?

14. Do you have any other basic observations about how aliens think?

--George LoBuono, author of Alien Mind - a Primer

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Dear Clifford,

I'm Aigars Rukers from Riga in Latvia (it's Europe). I believe in humanity and spiritualism that it is the path for us to go of course together with technology. And there is still a very long way ahead. I see our race as just born. We really do good and bad things at once, but in my opinion it is mostly the lack of spirituality. I believe in God, but somehow don't like any religion.

I have believed in aliens since my childhood. And I have had no doubt that they are real and are visiting this planet. My mind is more loaded with questions like "Why are they doing it in a manner they do?" and "What really are their intentions regarding us?" I can't understand why they are hiding. By doing like that they are just supporting the coverup and that is lies. And not only that. In my opinion it has more cons than pros. I think coming out would even make faster our unity as human race from planet Earth together not divided by country borders and that would lead to other benefits and so forth. Even spiritually there would be benefit. As I also can't understand about what kind of panic in people it could cause. People would stop believing in God? Start to kill? Don't go to work? That simply wouldn't happen and I see no panic there, just a short first time shock and everybody would be back to normal everyday life. As also my parents did some years ago when they witnessed
Now they even don't talk about it anymore. There are thousands of people who have seen and even more who believe already without seeing. And those who don't believe, they won't until see for themselves. Of course they don't have to walk around streats screaming "Look I'm an alien". There are so many possibilities they could do and make us known they come with peace.

I'm for the total truth no matter what kind of subject. As now in my opinion the politics and system of the whole planet is totally wrong. Looks like war is still not ended, everybody is by themselves and some groups are easily manipulating in every aspect with the whole planets inhabitants.

I could write a book with questions I would like to ask an alien. So here are just few. You are not one (who knows
), but may be you know some answers:
1) When first did they visit this planet?
2) Do they know about our politics and system? About coverup? About groups who are running the whole world and that we common people have almost no power to change anything in this structure?
3) Do they care about us?
4) Is it possible to contact them somehow? May be using meditation or telepathy? One thing for sure - if there is some kind of nuclear stuff going on, they will show up
...it answers the previous question.
5) Are some crop circles their job? What do they mean?
6) How old are their races?
7) Do you know somebody (human) who has been on their planet?
8) Can they travel across galaxies?
9) Can they easily breathe our air?

OK, that's enough. Give regards to Korona! By the way how old is he/she or no sex? Tell him I'm waiting for him or his friends.

Regards,
Aigars

ps. I wonder why it would be important for an alien to state that it's K not C as you have stated how Korona introduced himself. I suppose they don't use our alphabet?!?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
A video from another post about the vaticans view on extraterristrial life...

cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com...

The comment at the end is why I feel there isn't disclosure.

When I had sent a private message to Sgt. Clifforde Stone, I wasn't sure if he disagreed or agreed with what I said but he did state his views that what the World Needs is Love. I 1000% Agree... if that were possible.

A thought that crossed my mind Mr. Cliff is you had stated you werent sure of their beliefs for The Creator but knew they believed in The Creator... What if... The ultimate truth in the universe is shared by all beings. Searching to believe in the creator (God) But never having that resolute truth until the day we meet him. Making a choice to serve ourselves, or Him...?

[edit on 8-6-2008 by rjmelter] First edit Forgot to add video lol

Second Edit, poor grammar skills

[edit on 8-6-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Question to Mods:

Could you please show Mr. Stone how to use the quote buttons???
It makes reading his replies a lot less complicated, plus they make more sense that way.

Also perhaps you could tally up all his responses and original questions, and rewrite them into a separate Q & A webpage.

Just some suggestions I had in mind with this fascinating thread

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Mr. Stone,

1st, a sincere THANK YOU from myself and my family for your service to our country, and your continued service and bravery for coming forward to share your experiences.

I have seen and support The Disclosure Project and I wanted to ask 2 questions which I have never heard you elaborate on.
(Apologies if I missed it.)

1. Do any of the visitors actually look like us? (humanoid)

2. How to they view us as beings? (Primitive, Adolescent, Dirty Apes?, etc.)

I look forward to your responses?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Dear Sgt. Clifford Stone,
Thank you for making yourself available to our questions.
I would like to know how to demand humanities inheritance be released to all. I seriously want to take part in this project.
Also, what is the potentiality of ET contact to mankind? Are they mostly the Grays?
Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
Cari B.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thank you Sgt. Stone for your service and your presence here to answer questions. I have witnessed ufo's since the early sixties in Las Vegas when the sky lit up like day one night when I was sleeping out. I saw them in Okinawa in the mid sixties and Great Falls Montana in the seventies. Southern Michigan in the eighties and Colorado and Arizona in the nineties and 2000's. I know some of them must be ours, but I always had a feeling I was witnessing something that was unnatural to our planet. Good luck and God bless.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Clifford, my brother,

I want everyone to know it was an honor to be with you, when we went to the Disclosure Project together in May 2001. Even since I meet you my life changed for the better. By the grace of God, It was meant to be. I have been taking to many scientist and engineers in the field who seen and worked with things, if you know what I mean. Some want to meet you in person. We are working on a think tank of person who wants to educate the public on the science of our visitors. You know I can type for hours, but it always a blessing to talk to you on the phone. To everyone on this thread, Clifford is real and it’s an honor to post with him. As an engineer I'm new to this posting so please be patience.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Dear Sgt. Clifford E. Stone,

I am a fellow New Mexican, over in Las Cruces! Thank you for your service to our Country, and making it possible to enjoy the life we have here. I'm really excited about what you have to say, and it is really great to have you here at ATS!! I have a couple of questions for you, and I will not be offended at the amount of time it takes to answer, because you have received an insane crossfire of questions on this thread!!

1) My family had a ranch that was between Carizozo, and Corona NM Just North of White Sands Missile Range. Many people who worked at that ranch, including my Father and Grand Father, saw lights that were able to perform manuvers that were way beyond the technology of the time (late 1940's-1970's). Do you know about what they were doing at White Sands Missile Range in those times? I'm fairly certain it was ET tech, but I have yet to here anyone that could confirm my theory.

2)Do you think that any of the Aliens would ever intervene in any way to stop some kind of global thermonuclear war, or other man made disaster? Or is it against their code to do so?

Thanks, and God Bless
DT

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Hi Clifford, my brother

I want everyone to know it was an honor to be with you, when we went to the Disclosure Project together in May 2001. Even since I meet you my life changed for the better. By the grace of God, It was meant to be. I have been taking to many scientist and engineers in the field who seen and worked with things, if you know what I mean. Some want to meet you in person. We are working on a think tank of person who wants to educate the public on the science of our visitors. You know I can type for hours, but it always a blessing to talk to you on the phone. To everyone on this thread, Clifford is real and it’s an honor to post with him. As an engineer I'm new to this posting so please be patience. I feel by the grace of God, we will know and understand how are visitors are more like us.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

What is your opinion when I say, that I believe that at least one of those Extraterrestrial civilisations out there are in fact our creators by means of some specific genetic engineering on already existing hominoids in our Earth history?

reply to post by spacevisitor

I honor and respect your opinion my dear friend. However, I do not share that belief as I have been told they did not “create” us. Also, I been told by them, “that which you call God exist. We can not tell you which of your religious philosophy are correct, but that which you call God exist. Your son lives on. “This, I would have to concur with to a degree. But do not overlook the God given intelligence of the human species. However, we have back engineered the items that we could as they came into possession from time to time and made the part of our own technologies. However, we could have accomplish this without the God given intelligence given us.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthebon

John lear is a very good friend of mind. I truly belief, he believes that which says and I will never have have anything ill to say about my friend.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maelman

At the time I got out of the military there existed a manual making reference to 57 species. Please see the other posts I have made concerning this topic and the other questions you posed.

God bless,

Cliff

[edit on 9-6-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

[edit on 9-6-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Are you familiar with CSM Robert Dean? do you believe he is credible? did he really hold a TS:COSMIC clearence or is this bunk?

reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

CSM Dean is a very good, close personal friend of my. Yes, I believe him, as I no reason not to. Yes he did hold a Top Secret/Cosmic clearance (TS/C). All of our visitor are of the Gray type. As matter of fact, only three are. Some are small, some are larger, and some are very human looking. The intend of the manual I saw was to provide medical attentions, if needed as conventional medical technology did always apply to their needs.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
WHAT DO YOU THINK SGT. THAT THE DROPA STONES ARE THE CRASH REMAINS OF A 12 PHASE LINEAR MOTOR? and that I got cold induction 1 year ago on said motor

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

how many crash retrievals you have attended ? how many EBEs were retrieved ? how many were/are alive ? were any of the craft intact ?

I was involved in about 12 recovers. However, I was involved is many more events. I did not keep count of the dead and/or living entities. Some of the craft were intact and removed from the area.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Will there be such where we start seeing things in the news as a result of agreed disclosure let out or leaked out? Or where there be some big intervention from space?

This I am not in a position to say. My opinion is that if the powers that can, they will delay disclosure for as long as they can.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

He sounds like disinfo to me..i have read and watched much about Cliff...and i think he is simply spouting nonsense,maybe im bias in the fact i believe aliens have never EVER visited the earth.His military experience doesnt mean moot as to how truthful his story is.Out and Out nonsense imo....course i dont want to look like a spammer so will give some questions,which may have been asked...

reply to post by Lethil

You have learned nothing about me from you have read and watched in the videos as reflected from your questions.
1. They do not find it necessary to, “ contact and talk to corrupt political figures.” That is why they choose nuts like me. I have said many times over, our visitors choose with whom they wish to make contact with. You are to be commended though, as most asked the act oppose of that which you ask. 2. I do not feel they have pact with any governmental agency beyond the need to let them know they are here. We back engineer those item we come into possession of, not given. We are not part of a testing ground. 3.What makes so sure that they would look for radio signals and this is how they found us, for it is not. There exist something much more subtle for detecting life then radio signals.

God Bless,

Cliff

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join