It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

I am not brave. I am a scare little man, being driver to do that which must because I feel a moral obligation to do so, knowing the price I must pay (See the negative posts on this thread to know what I mean). I was not trained to communicate with our visitors. This is something they can’t train you for. They must find those already having contact and convince them, they have a moral and patriotic duty to work in this field. It is quite possible that our visitors knew the day would come, that I would feel the need to talk in the interest of others. What happens to me is not important; what happens to others is important. Armageddon does have to happen. God can remove this from us, but only if we become more spiritually enlightened. The Bible even talks of the end times of the three prophets who come back to attempt to get us to change our ways. But they are to be murdered in the street as we will not understand their purpose or intent. But fear not. For I am sure their blood will be on the hands of modern day debunkers who do not trust their own mothers and are suspicious of everything. My definition of debunker is one who believes he knows and truly knows nothing. I don’t want my religion to come into play here. Just knew that God is a loving and just God. I could do nothing to harm my worse
foe. Surely, Our Loving God’s love, mercy, and goodness are a hundred thousand time greater then that of mind. That being said, do you think you have anything to worry about. Being small, does not make you less human, of good heart, or less important. It is not the love of a person that counts but the love he/she cares in his/her heart.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gonquin

Yes, I have heard of Rob Schneider and I do believe him. I have no reason not to.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Simply put, make sure of all things and hold fast to those that are true and correct.

God bless,

Cliff

[edit on 5-6-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Mr. Stone. Please accept my thanks for speaking up, and my wishes for your continued good health...not just you, but all you hold dear.

I will not ask specific questions, since I consider that to be rude. You may choose to live your life as you wish....it is your right, as a human.

My two cents....

Cordially, Tim

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Mr. Stone,

Thanks for fielding all of these questions.

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and was wondering if in the cource of your work and research if Stanford University, Moffett Field NAS (Now NASA), SRI International among others have crossed your path? If so, what areas were they involved in? Or have they participated in government research or coverups in anyway?

Thanks in advance
Fred

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Right ON and WELL SAID !!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

(Post removed.)

Mod edit: Please just ALERT improper posts. Don't worry, we'll take it from there. Responding to them only drives the thread off-topic and encourages more off-topic posts. Thanks for your concern. -- Majic

[edit on 6/5/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
(Yet another uninformed post pointlessly badgering Sgt Stone for answers removed)

Mod edit: Please read the last two paragraphs in this post. Posts such as these will be removed. -- Majic

[edit on 6/5/2008 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

No, I have not overlooked any question. I attempt to answer all questions posted to the best of my ability. However, I do not have all the answer and, yes, there are questions asked I won't answer. At times, I find I must even walk away due to the question calling up within me hard membories, which I relive. People just do not understand. With this in mind please understand I try to be as responsive as I can to all questions.

God Bless,

Cliff

[edit on 5-6-2008 by CLIFFORD STONE]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Clifford, do you have any timeline as to when you think we'll have disclosure???
I know you dont know for sure, but whats a rough estimate in your mind???

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Mr. Stone, thanks for taking the time to answer questions.

Having just read this thread in one sitting, I was intrigued when earlier in the thread, you mentioned that all of your commanding officers that subjected you to psychiatric evaluations and attempted to force you to retire were instead, themselves re-assigned - this to me would appear an over-reaction by their superiors, or at least I bet they definitely thought so! I'm just wondering if you have any thoughts on this, particularily as one could argue they were "just doing their job". Thanks.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Mr. Stone,

About 28 years ago I was priviledged to join with a group of decidely visionary people. Their goal was to make space exploration, travel, and commerce a reality by foresaking the, then traditional (NASA) methods for achieving space, and focus on lower cost means.

Although life events have curtailed my direct physical involvement (OH! So that's what a heart attack feels like! :lol
I still keep them, and Our mission in mind.

Rather than go into great detail here, I'll post the group's web-site address. You can visit the site at your leasure, if you are so inclined.

jpaerospace.com

I would like to ask, in considerartion of all that your "contacts" have shown and communicated to you, in light of all that you have learned and uncovered, all the documents you have recieved, recovered, perused and catalogued;

Is there anything, in all that vast store of data, that you can think of that might be of use to my friends toward reaching their goal?

-Perhaps some technology or research relating to vacuum cells, or other lighter-than-air vehicle applications?

-Perhaps a light-weight material that is immpereable to hydrogen and thus suitable for application as a dirigible's skin?

Much of what we are forced to work with has come either from our own research and experimentation; purchased a the high cost of time (trial and error) and scroundged funds.... Or from long forgotten government documents, detailing programs now considered obsolete.

On the premise that every civilization that has reached Space must first have learned to fly (since one must learn to walk before they can run), I'm hoping maybe for some insight into "how They did It".

Thank you for any advice you might offer, any moment of your time.

Oh, and enjoy the show! (Something my cardiologist told me)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I was stating that Clifford cannot back up HIS claims. Better claims do exist, Gordon Cooper's for example. Obviously I am interested in this subject matter and I am hoping that really solid evidence comes to light someday. Clifford has not produced irrefutable evidence only anecdotal evidence backed up by prior military service. As I stated I believe him to be a decent human being.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by hammanderr]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Sadly, there is not much you will be able to take advantage of. The race which allowed us to examine their technology did so knowing it was out of our depth to reproduce it for several thousand years. Nonetheless it was terribly fascinating. Essentially their craft are propelled by a aural resonance generator that causes element 127 to split (they have an abundance of this element). The split results in a type of casimir effect (to put it mildly). They have a way of controlling the resonance frequencies which have multiple effects on element 127 all related to their propulsion systems. Those who claim seeing a craft making humming or buzzing noises are likely telling the truth, the sound does emanate from the craft. When in low Earth altitude the largest of craft are usually surrounded by small spheres utilizing noise cancellation technologies. Basically without the small spheres windows would shatter for 10's of miles. Fantastic to see Cliff around these parts, our paths have crossed before and iirc He is a stand up guy.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Mr Stone just to clarify, you said you believe in Rob Schneider , did you mean Phil Schneider ?

1: If you meant Phil Schneider, then you'd be familiar with reptilians he discusses frequently, what are your thoughts on that?

2: Are you familiar with mind control, and to your knowledge has it ever been used on military individuals for any purposes?

3: You say 2012 will be just another year, nothing will come of it. Can you expand on why you bellieve nothing will come of that specific historic time?

4: You are great friends with John Lear, how long have you known him, and what else can you tell us on your friendship with him?

I will be looking forward to your response, thankyou very much for your time.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CLIFFORD STONE

Thanks Cliff for answering my question, I thought it had been overlooked. I find some of his seminars fascinating. He paid the ultimate price for sharing his knowledge. The truth is a dangerous game to play but essential for evolving our species. I find it really interesting that you said we have to grow into our technology, Im currently looking into the possibilites that ancient civilizations on earth were more evolved than us spiritually and discoverd the winning formula, a balance of technology and spiritualality that allowed them to be accepted into the galaxy. Alot of these ancient civilizations disapered without trace, are they still out there ?

Oh and I menat Phil schneider lol my mistake there, hopefully you knew who I meant and are not commenting on the actor Rob Schneider ...

[edit on 6-6-2008 by gonquin]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Clifford, knowing what you know I am wondering if you could do us a favor. Could you point us to (by way of url links) images of sightings and drawing of aliens by others that are not hoaxes. Are there any images or videos out there which you KNOW and can confirm are the real deal?

Also, Whitley seems to also be in contact but both of your accounts are polar opposites. You state that they can communicate with us fine, even allow us to feel how they feel. Whitley seems to believe that they are engineering us so that we have humans capable of communicating with them. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join